Baby Jung's Slave!??

Loving Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

Ash/Jeonghyun's POV

I'm sitting on the bed currently watching Jessica walking back and forth in her room preparing for her flight later this afternoon. And with that in mind, I unconsciously pouted my lips. Jessica saw me through the mirror and smiled.

"JeoBang, come on, stop pouting, don't be sad, I'll be back soon." She turned around and faced me. I stood up and walked towards her. I then pulled her into a hug, which she gladly responded to.

"Im gonna miss you so much love" i kissed her head, pulled away and stared at her.

God this woman is breathe takingly beautiful.

I gently caressed her cheeks, she hold my hand that's on her cheeks, her eyes close, smiling and enjoying the gesture im doing.

"Gosh, im gonna miss this" Jessica opened her eyes and mumble those words.

"And im going to miss being able to hold you like this for 3days" i smiled a little and kiss her forehead

"Promise me JeoBang that you will take good care of yourself while I'm gone; no more overworking, eat properly, and sleep on time." She looked at me while saying those things. I just stared at her listening, and nodded my head while smiling.

"JeoBang~ im serious, i dont want to come home to a sick you,  although i like that side of your's when your sick, but i wouldnt want you to do that to other girls." She glared at me and i unconsciously gulp

Woah her glare right now is no joke.

"Im serious JeoBang, I dont like sharing what's mine so you better behave." I nodded my head immediately

"Good, now kiss me~" i smiled widely

and gladly captured her lips in a kiss.

I could feel her smile between our kiss as she s her arms around my neck and pulled me slowly.

Afternoon/Airport

We're inside the van that's park outside of the airport, we are currently hugging each other.

I am so gonna miss her beside me, being able to hug and kiss her

And too bad I couldn't send her inside because we knew there would be paparazzi waiting for her and it's not a good idea to have them see me with Jessica, at least not with this outfit of mine.

I will attract attention just like last time. A few girls thought I was an ulzzang.

And the paparazzi will easily find information about who I am if they use my picture, and unlike last time, now I'm not wearing a mask to cover my face because I forgot to wear a disguise.

We pulled away from the hug and stared at each other.

"Please call me whenever you can, okay?" caress her cheeks gently.

"I will call you immediately after we arrive," she answered while smiling.

Im so gonna miss seeing this beautiful smile of her's for 3 days.

"I love you my queen~" i smiled sweetly and captured her lips for a slow and gentle kiss

She kissed me back slowly, it's like we were saying how much we love each other through the kiss. She pulled away first then she stare at my eyes and smile

"And i love you as much,my king~" we smile at each other dorkily and heard Paul knock on the door of the van. Jessica smiled at me, she caress my cheeks and peck my lips.

I gotta go JeoBang. I'll call you right after we reach the hotel, okay?" I smiled and nodded my head.

"Good, I love you so much." She cupped my cheeks and pressed her lips on mine for the last time, then pulled away reluctantly.

"Behave JeoBang." She glared at me playfully. I nodded my head and smiled.

"Take care, love." I look at her lovingly.

"I will, you too, JeoBang."

She caressed my cheeks affectionately, then went out of the van. Paul opened the door for her and helped her get down.

"Take a good care of her Paul" i said sternly, Paul smiled and nodded his head, he bowed his head at me then closed the door.

I watch them through the window as they cross the road and head towards the entrance. Mia and Paul are walking right behind Jessica. I send them with her to make sure she's safe.

When they were no longer in my sight, I pouted my lips, took out my phone from inside my pocket, and quickly typed a message.

 

To: My Sica<3

  i miss you already... TT.TT 

 

Right after i send

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter