First Problem

Blooming Love

YOUR POV.

Today, is the day when I get to spend a lot of time with Sunggyu. There isn't really much to do at school since we just finished exams so we just come to school to take attendance. 

And as usual, he seems really happy playing with his friends so I didn't feel the need of trying to approach him. I stayed in my seat talking and having fun conversations with the three of my friends who I group up with at school, not Hani though. One of them is called Minhyuk and I tell him about most of my concerns and what was on my mind. Another one is Changmin, he is smart and usually helps me with subjects I don't really understand and lastly Eunhyuk, who always make me laugh by pulling me into ridiculous coversations. 

The day went by just like that with Sunggyu looking at my direction a few times and even fewer times of him approaching me. *Just how dense can that guy get* was what I thought.

As usual, he accompanied me to the bus and then he left to go home. After a little while, I sent him a message

3:02 PM You : I wanna say something to you :v

3:26 PM Him : What is it? 

                       If it's something like I love you or something like that, don't.

I read the message he sent back to me. Yet I can't help but get disappointed at his reply. I'm usually very objective in everything, and here I am getting upset over a few words which actually makes sense if I think about it.

4:58 PM You : Don't worry, I'm not gonna say anything of that sort.

Even though I actually wanted to send him those words, his reply changed my mind.

4:58 PM Him : Good! Cause it's too early for us to be saying those sort of words.

How could he say that... Just then, my tears started to fall without me even realizing it..

You : Yea, I get it.

Him : Don't get the wrong idea, I like you, but I don't want to rush in saying those words.

         Those words hold deep meanings. And I want to tell you, I said those words to my ex before, and we ended up breaking up. We still got lots            of time, and I'm sure the time will come when I will actually love you and be confident in saying those words. 

You : Hmm.. Okay.. 

 

In the end, I told him how I cried though and he said he was sorry but he only told me the truth about what he thought.

Of course, I respect his decision.. But still it kinda hurts me to know that he even doubted my love for him.. And he then said, he didn't doubt me cause I've liked him since 5 years ago..

 

This problem had scarred me and I was afraid of trying to say anything important to him again..