Fell In Love Again

Blooming Love

YOUR POV.

I am in grade 11 now. I should be focusing on my studies, yet my attention all goes to this Kim Sunggyu who is in the same class as I am, front row seat.

I decided not to get involved with him at the start of the semester. I wanted to like someone else, he was the guy who sat next to me. His name was Jo Youngmin. He was nice to me, he paid attention to me. But I just can't feel anything, just that I like him like he was my brother. 

In the Middle Of May

It was a week before finals and I was concentrating on my studies. I didn't want to stay in 11th grade after all I've done in one year. I was studying mathematics at that time. Suddenly, I got a text : Kim Sunggyu

S = Sunggyu , Y = you

S : Hey

Y : What?

S : I love u

At that time, I thought he was joking since he hadn't had a chat with me for quite a long time. But he said that everything he texted was the real deal, as in the truth. 

Within the next few days, for two days, he texted me sweet yet cheesy words , at time I didn't expect him to. 

Y : you know, you should stop doing that unless you really want me to fall for you.

S : Well, that is my intention.

Y : Are you serious?

S : Why wouldn't I be?

And that did it, my feelings for him which was buried deep inside, has resurfaced.

Final Test

I was in one class with Sunggyu. He sat at the left side, furthest back, while I sat at the right side, front row. I didn't really exchange many words with him though because even if I did, I wouldn't even know what to say. He still texted me regularly, on daily basis since that day. 

Sunggyu was a smart student even though he likes games and all those boys stuff. I was looking around the class when I had finished my test one day , I didn't realise that I had laid my eyes on him instead of the others. He returned my gaze and smiled at me. Later that evening, he texted me again.

S : You know, I'd like us to become closer at school too. For starters, how about you wait for me after the tests before going home since it seems      that I am always the one who's last to get out.

Y : Okay ._.

Then, the next day, I actually waited for him until he finished his tests, even though I was pretending to be waiting for my friends. To think that he actually realised that and said that act of mine was cute.

After Finals

It was a fine Sunday after the finals were over. My close friend, Ricky asked me to accompany him for a walk on Tuesday. Since I didn't want to be alone with Ricky, I asked Sunggyu to come with, and also the girl that Ricky likes. 

Then, that Tuesday was when the magic happened in my life.