The Beginning

Blooming Love

YOUR POV.

It was a beautiful morning and a start of a new school year. Today, is the first day I enter junior high school and it was so exciting. I woke up and wore my new uniform feeling ready to take on the challenges to come.

That day, I got on the school bus with my old friends. The bus was so cramped but still, I was happy being able to see my friends again after a long holiday. When I arrived at school, I was led into my class : 7B. There are so many new people to get to know , it scared me to think about how I'll get along with them. I am not the out-going kind of girl. 

A boy talked to me and got friendly with me, his name was Ahn Daniel. He is so nice to me and I just can't help but smile listening to him. He is the first new friend to talk to me. 

Later on that day, our class' seats got arranged. In front of me was a boy named Michael. Michael is so tall, but his attitude seems bad since he laughs out loud and just comments on about almost everything there is to comment about. 

It seems that everyone in this class just gave me a bad first impression. And there goes the bell, signalling for break time. I hurriedly got out of the class to meet my best friend, Karin in class 7A. Well, she is a sociable one alright. I see her talking to a girl, seems like they're getting along just fine. 

She often told me to be more sociable and I just can't help the way I am. I approached her and said hi, also to the girl next to her. The girl introduced herself, she was called Hani. Later on, I got along well with Hani and became best friends with her. I found out that she and I had many interests in common with each other. While my friend Karin found a new bestfriend as well. 

In the middle of August

I was in 7A, talking with Hani about something while laughing too loudly. Hani said "Oh my gosh, you should've been here girl. It was too hillarious! The Mandarin teacher was teaching while I was listening to music, suddenly Karin pulled the headset off. The music was so loud, the teacher was fuming."

In due time, I got along with everyone in my class. Not so much with others from other classes. There was a boy I was close with in class, not Ahn Daniel, but someone else, his name was Seungri. Seungri had a friend in Hani's class and he introduced me to him, well, sort of introduced me. His name was Sunggyu, Kim Sunggyu. He seems nice though. 

In the end of October

In the afternoon, suddenly Kim Sunggyu-ssi asked me out, to be his gf. Well, of course I agreed. Since he has been so nice to me, I've fallen for him. We contacted each other through SNS since that Friday. He turns out to be so sweet to me and I fell even further down the path of this feeling. 

At that time, I understand nothing but studying. It was a new experience for me and it was a nice feeling. 

But, who knew that he would breakup with me.

That day, my grandma had a birthday party, she was turning 71. In the morning, he was still contacting me, replying my messages like nothing is going to happen. I was happy and wished my grandma  very happy birthday since the whole family has planned a surprise birthday party for her. I was fidgeting like a little girl hiding something, though I really was. In the evening, before the party took place, Sunggyu-ssi sent me a message. 

I think we should break up.

My mom doesn't seem like she agrees with our relationship.

And that did it. Tears fell down my cheeks. During the whole party for my grandma, I sang sad songs and often sat in the corner myself even though I smiled at my cousins trying to hold back the tears from falling. It just didn't work.

In the end, I just decided that I should keep this feeling for myself and never let it resurface again. With one loophole, the key to my feelings resurfacing, is his confession.