Dissatisfied

Blooming Love

YOUR POV.

Later on, I exchanged many messages with Seungri. I forced myself to believe that I actually like him as a man.

I broke up with Kim Sunggyu on 31st October that year. Since that day, I texted Seungri like there was nothing else to do. 

I was convinced that I liked him, I was convinced by my own brain, not my heart even though I know in this kind of situation, I can't count on my brain to solve a problem like this.

In the middle of December

One day in mid December, I was on the way to a badminton court. A text popped in my phone. 

Seungri : Hey, we've been close enough. So I guess it's right for me to say this. I like you, _______. Would you go out with me?

I was just sitting there, staring at my phone. I thought he had sent it to the wrong person. I felt helpless as I typed in the one word that my heart didn't mean, but was commanded by my brain, the word "Yes."

I had locked away my feelings for Sunggyu. Only Sunggyu has the key to unlock it.

If only he knew the key was in his hands all along...

I went with the flow. I went out with Seungri. I thought that I was happy with him, but I was constantly on guard, afraid of something. Turns out, I was afraid Sunggyu would hate me.

The days I spent with Seungri went by slowly. I didn't even realize that it had already been two years since I felt that it had been three years. 

That was when I ended my relationship with Seungri. 9th grade, second semester.

In the middle of February

Right after I ended with Seungri, I found another boy that has taken a liking to me. He was the guitarist of the class. His amazing guitar skills amazed me. 

I couldn't help but get close to him, realizing that I had actually taken a liking to that boy's skill, not the boy.

I went out with that boy until I was in high school. 

In the end, I broke up with him because he wasn't all that I saw in him.

He often played guitar for other girls, wooing them with that guitar of his.

I guess nobody can actually replace Kim Sunggyu in my heart.