Another Man's Confession

Blooming Love

A big thank you from me to you who have subscribed my story :) Your support to this story of mine is greatly appreciated. I hope you enjoy the rest of the story :). Kamsahabnida.


YOUR POV.

I went back to school the next day, feeling a bit depressed. I was in the bus just sitting there, thinking while looking out the window. 

Yesterday, before it all happened, I was so happy being able to chat with him all day until I felt sleepy. Now, it seems like all of that was just a dream.

All day at school, I didn't even feel like studying. Today is the worst day of the month. Break time was nearing and I was afraid I would met Sunggyu-ssi outside the class since he usually hangs out there with his friends.

After the bell rang, I quickly got out of class and lucky me, I saw him there. I didn't know what had gotten into me. I walked away to the canteen with my friends.

After School

I was sitting in the bus with my friend, Karin. I was telling her what was going on with me and she gave me suggestions.

"Karin, what am I supposed to do in this kind of situation? I'm so confused."

"Well, one minute he likes you, the next minute he doesn't."

"That's just it."

"Oh gosh, I'm so confused right now I might go crazy."

Then suddenly, Karin got up and moved to another seat. Another boy came up and sat next to me. He was a pretty close friend of mine since Primary School, his name was Junyoung.

He called me to talk about something and said, "I like you. Would you be my girlfriend?"

I was surprised that I burst into laughter and hit him while laughing. 

"Oh my, you shouldn't pull jokes like that Junyoung-ssi. People would think you're serious"

"But, I'm not joking. I really like you. So? Would you?"

That time, I was shocked and I froze on the spot. After a while, I regain my composure and said, "Sorry, but I have someone else in mind."

"Well, that's a shame. I hope it goes well between you two then."

And then he returned to his own seat.

At Home

I returned home and entered my room. I plopped myself onto my bed and just took my time to relax my body and mind.

A lot of things are happening to me right now. What am I supposed to do. This is driving me crazy.

Suddenly my phone rang. It was a message sent by Seungri.

Seungri : Hey gurl, what happened?

You : Oh hey, nothing much.

Seungri : Don't hide it from me girl. I saw you crying in the class earlier this morning.

You : Oh, you saw. Well, you know your friend , Sunggyu-ssi, whom you introduced to me.. He just broke up with me.

Seungri : Oh my, how could it happen?

You : I don't know, really. Maybe he changed his mind.

 

And the chat went on with me telling Seungri about all that happened between me and Sunggyu.

Little did I know, that Seungri started growing feelings bit by bit while comforting me.