Day after

My Girl

Jessica's Pov

I wake upto the sounds of birds chirping, weird, i dont usually hear birds chirping in the morning from my bedroom. I slowly lift myself up rubbing my head, im kind of used to waking up hung over now.

Wait a minute. This isnt my room. This isnt my house either. WHAT.

Panic quickly overcomes me as i notice im not in a familiar place. WHERE ARE AM I?! 

Oh God. . did- did i have a one night stand? 

Oh my God. 

I pull the blanket on top of me and look down. 

Oh thank God. I still have my clothes on. 

But where the hell am i? I try to think back to what happened last night but i seriously dont remember. It was bound to happened, something like this. What do you expect when you go out drinking every night until you pass out. Stupid Jessica. 

I get up from the bed and look around. Wait a minute, isn't this one of those "couples" hotel?! What the hell happened last night?! 

I shrivel down to a ball closing my eyes tight. Pabo. Pabo Jessica. 

Theres a note on the desk by the lamp which catches my attention

 

 

Anyeonghaseyo Byani for taking you to such a place,

i hope the paracetamol helps :)

Call this number xxxx xxxxxxx

 

Right next to the note was a paracetamol and a bottle of water, without hesistating i pop the paracetamol and washaway the taste with water. Eughk. I hate the taste of paracetamol. 

I grab my purse that was lying on the bed and take my phone out, i have to know what happened last night and who this weirdo is that brought me here. I type the number in and wait for a response. 

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring* 

... "Sorry but the person you are calling is unavai- 

Ugh great. Im not much of a patient person, infact im really not. but i try again anyways. 

*Ring* *Rin- 

"Yobeseyo~?" finally a voice answered 

"Yah! learn to pick up the phone when it first rings" i scowl at my phone 

"Huh?! who is this?" the voice says, i can make out that the voice was coming from a female. 

"You put your number on a desk and don't expect a call?!" I know i should stop shouting at her but im usually this grouchy in the morning. Im really not a morning person. Infact, i shouldnt be awake at this hour. 

"Ahhh ahhh... Byani..." the voice says. 

 "So? are you gonna tell me what happened last night?" I get straight to the point. 

"ahh..byani but im in class right now, can we perhaps meet up instead" 

I massage the inside of my cheeks with my tounge getting slightly pissed. 

"Fine meet me by the bridge near the university after classes. Make sure you're there otherwise." I hung up on the girl and rub my temples.


I wait at the bridge looking down at the river. When is that girl going to be here. 

A girl awkwardly shuffles right next to me and i eye her in confusion. She was taller than me and had darker skin and black hair she had pretty facial features but looked dumb. To me anyways. 

"Is it you punk?" I say trying to intimidate her. 

she shuffles backwards backing up away and bows 

"Anyeonghaseyo".

 

 

After our meeting i suggested that we go to a cafe and talk. The place was quiet and peaceful. 

"What would you like to order?" a waitress asks us 

"Two coffee's" I say 

"but... i dont like coffee..." The tanned girl quietly says

"You don't like coffee? pfft well get used to it." I nod at the waitress to confirm the order 

"Well?" I say making her talk 

"Well...You were at the bar that night passed out, and my friend is the bartender there. She asked me to look after you for the night. I decided to bring you home since you didn't look like you could go off on your own. I took the train with you on my back but you threw up on some old man so i basically ran away and ended up getting lost. And i ended right infront of a hotel so i rented a room for a night for you and left you there..." 

Hm. She seems like a good person. I almost feel bad for being so mean to her on the phone. 

"Do you realise you dumped me off in a 'couples hotel'?" i ask the girl

she shakes her head saying that she had no clue. aish this kid. 

The drinks arrive at our table and i tell her to drink up, slowly she takes a sip and spits the coffee back out. 

Although she seems like an idiot she had good intentions. I might just have to teach this kid a thing or two about  the real world. 

"you're paying."

"Huh?! but i didn't even order this!" She says in a high pitched voice.