A Day Out

My Girl

Yuri's PoV 

Its been a few days since i last saw Jessica, my heart still hurts whenever i think of her. 

I cant help but feel sorry for her. But she wouldn't want me to pity her though

I recieve a text message in a middle of a lecture.

I dont have a clue what the professors on about as ive been daydreaming for the past few minutes. 

Since the professor was too busy droning on and writing on board i take my phone and check the message. 

I don't know why i wanted it to be Jessica that messaged me. 

i sigh as i look at the sender 

Tiffany- 

Just let me set you up on a date please~~~~ xxx

My eyes automatically rolled. It was my cousin Tiffany begging me to go out with a friend of hers. 

I slip my phone back into my bag and return to the lecture. 

The proffessor was now talking to someone at the door and goes back to us.

"Kwon Yuri" He calls out in his monotone voice

"D-de?" 

"Your mother called on the phone wanting you to come home imediately" My eyes widened 

What did i do wrong?! 

the whole class Oooo's as i leave the class. 

I must have messed up really badly this time if shes calling me out of lessons. 

i try to think back to anything that ive done that might have caused my mother to react like this. 

I walk towards the gate and see a blonde haired girl standing by the gates. 

She smiles as soon as she sees me 

"J-jessica?"

she's dressed casual today with a creamy white cardigan over a cute pink crop top, black shorts and heels. She lifts up her sunglasses from her eyes. 

"There you are" she says locking her arms with mine smilling.

 

~

 

"Wait what?" i ask her as we walked

"I had to use a family excuse to get you out of class, you can thank me later." she says smiling like an idiot 

"But i didnt want to leave class!" i say, stopping and taking her arms away from me.

She turns to me and looks as if i just offended her whole family "Yah! be greatful i got you out of that boring class!" She hits me on the arm and links our arms together again.

"Now come on" she says as she lead the way 

"Where are we actually going Jessica?" i ask

"you'll know when we get there" 

 She says that we need to get a bus to get there so we catch the nearest bus. We both sit down next to eachother at the very end of the bus looking outside the window. 

 She then stares down at her phone then starts laughing, i wonder what shes laughing about. 

*ding* 

I check my phone and see that she sent me a picture

She checks my face for my reaction of the picture- It was a picture of dogs with drawn on eyebrows. 

"you're so weird..." i mutter

She looks back down at the picture and looses it, shes now holding on to her stomach as she laughed loudly making passengers on the bus look back at us.

I laugh but not because of the picture, but because of her. For some reason shes happy today. 

"Are you drunk?" i ask and she laughs at me 

"Anni, whey? can't i just be happy?" She says back and softly flicks my forehead 

"pabo...". 

 

Shes so confusing. 

 

Finally we got off the bus, she took us to a theme park. Does she realise i need to be in school? although the sun was out today and it was a perfect day to go to a theme park so i might as well enjoy myself

"lets go!" She says as she grabs me by my arm and leads the way again 

We pay for our tickets and look around, the park was filled with laughter and joy and so was Jessica.

She tells me to take out my phone then runs of to a mascot which kids were taking pictures with. 

"Yah pali~ take a picture" she says back at me with one arm on the mascot and her hands making peace signs

I laugh at her and take several pictures. What are you a kid? 

 

"Hit the three targets and win a prize!" a voice says faintly in the background 

"ahhh kyeopta! Yah yuri-yah Win me a teddy bear" 

"huh?" she points to the stand then points to a teddy that was hanging on a sign 

i sigh knowing what she wanted me to do. 

After a few attempts i managed to win her the bear. She grabs hold of it and hugs it whilst we walked. Just like a kid. 

She stops infront of a gift shop and looks at the bracelets 

she goes in and i follow after her. She grabs two bracelets and goes to buy them. 

"Here" she takes my hand opening it and placing a bracelet on my palm. 

"I noticed some of your stuff have mickey mouse on them so im guessing you must like mickey mouse" 

I look down at the bracelet. It was a cute bracelet with mickey mouse's face on it. I loved it and i imediately put it on.

"You have Mickey and i'll have Minnie" she says smiling up at me and i smile back. 

We spent the rest of the day going on some rides and and taking pictures. After that we walked- no i gave her a piggy back home. 

"Today was fun" she says resting her head on my shoulder.

I drop her off infront of a building of apartments.

So this is where she lives, its not too far from my university and it was in an nice area. 

She gets off my back, walks to her door and waves at me. I wave back smilling as i watch her go up a set of stairs. 

I wonder why she was so happy today...