Chapter Five

The Blissful Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Five:

Two days later

Jung So Min looks more cute, lovely, peaceful and angelic when she is sleeping, especially when she is having a way too comfortable and peaceful sleep. The way she grabs her teddy close to her and rests her head on it adds to the cuteness. But today is not the night where she probably getting a peaceful sleep. Let us not call it not peaceful but it is more of un-comfortableness.

She twisted and tossed in her sleep. How could she not? First thing, she is sleeping in a new bed and new place. Second thing, our sleep will be disturbed in new places in starting, so it is nature that she can't sleep well. She tried to shove away the feeling and get her eyes some rest but failed miserably. Last few days, more flash lights were on her and her eyes are more tired than usual.

She groaned as she rubbed her eyes and sat up in the bed. She switched on the table lamp and checked the time. "5:08" A.M it showed. Just great! Now sleep is like a distant dream! Realizing that sleep is no more available to her, she get on her feet and moved towards the bathroom lazily, messing her already messed hair in the process.

"I can't believe I'm up this early" The female pitied herself as she took in her form in the mirror in front of her.

"And my eyes are itching too" She complained to herself looking at her reflection.

She did a quick brushing and then allowed herself to slip in her robes. She made her way towards the kitchen bare footed, trying to be as quiet as possible. But then she remembered how heavy sleeper the male next door is, so she let herself relax and moved towards the kitchen.

She has no idea where the things are in the kitchen since she moved it just today. But she managed to find the ingredients she needed. Coffee powder and water into the coffee maker and minutes later the hot fluid she needed is available in front of her. If she can't sleep well then lets just make this sleepy feeling run away. It is so annoying!

Making her a cup of coffee, she wandered aimlessly in the living room, sipping her coffee. Too much changes are there in front for her to embrace and accept them and must say she is really doing good in that. Half are gone and only half are piled up. She turned out more matured in life than before.

Just as she went to get herself an another mug of coffee, her gaze fell on the balcony door. How will it be to see The Seoul sleeping or getting ready for a new day? Must be breath taking right? It always does in night, How it will be in early / mid - morning? With curious eyes, she moved herself to the balcony door and helped herself in.

And what she saw is indeed breath taking - lights shattered over the Seoul in front of her, sky still dark with stars twinkling as ever and Mist danced over. It is beautiful and she liked, no she loved it. Such a beautiful place that someone wishes and longs to spend it with their someone special.

A cool breeze washed over her being as a shiver ran down her spine. Should say it is chill and her robes won't help her long but she want to cherish and enjoy this moment. Few minutes won't hurt right? She set her feet inside the balcony and realized right away that it is cold outside. But she can survive without her slippers cause she is too lazy to go inside and come back plus she don't want to miss the beauty in front of her.

She moved forward and stands near the railing. Seeing the beautiful view in front of her, she sipped her coffee slowly as the view in front of her hypnotized her with its beauty. Thoughts which managed to bury inside her mind seems to come out. A sigh escaped her lips in frustration. She hadn't got enough alone time with herself in last few days. The place is squeezing out her thoughts out of her and as hypnotized as she was, she let her thoughts out and to wander.

Two days earlier

Hyun Joong and Somin stood numb as the lights fell on them continuously. Four men wearing black suit moved inside the elevator and that is when they both snapped out of their numbness. Hyun Joong instantly wrapped his arm around Somin and gathered her in his arms while the four men blocked the reporters so that Hyun Joong and Somin gets out.

Somin just closed her eyes. Great! Just great! Last time it was making out in parking lot and now in a make out position in elevator. She cursed the timing of Media in her mind. It is glad that Hyun Joong is with her, guiding her out. She was already tensed about the Press meet and this is just getting more. Hyun Joong asks whether she wants to continue the interview after this, sensing her discomfort. Not wanting to offend the people before, though she is embarrassed and need a moment alone, she just mouthed him that she is okay and wants to continue

. Somin sighed a sign of relief as she is finally in the stage beside her Manager Ajjushi. Both the managers were able to manage the reports and requested them to have patience and join the interview. Hyun Joong is at Somin's right, next to him is his Manager. Hyun Joong was surprised to see his Hyung there who is supposed to be in his Business trip but he came to know through his Manager Hyung that Brother Kim is here to do his role. Not understanding a thing, Hyun Joong just hugged his brother and sits down.

There are Mr. Kim, Brother Kim, Manager Kim, Mr. Jung and Manager Jung present apart from Hyun Joong and Somin. Somin and Hyun Joong sits beside each other, Brother Kim next to Hyun Joong, next to him is Mr. Kim. Mr. Jung next to Somin and both managers are seated next to each other after Mr. Jung.

"Thank You for arriving at our short notice" Started Manager Jung, standing from his seat.

"We are hear with an announcement th.." Manager Kim started but then cut off by someone.

"Is Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min in an relationship?" A man started and thats it.

The whole media crowd now started to throw questions. Somin felt like running away from there, same as Hyun Joong because the media people are not at all listening them. The media is only behind to know whether they are together or not it seems.

~ What was the scene in Parking lot before few days between Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min, the same day Kim Hyun Joong came back from his MS? ~

~ How long this Playful Kiss couple is in relationship? ~

~ It is rumored that Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min will be a married couple soon, Is that true? ~

~ Is Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min are dating? ~

These questions were like a boomerang, going to the same place, all wants

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter