Chapter: Two

The Blissful Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: Two

(A/N Hyun Joong and So Min's manager will be written as Manager Kim and Manager Jung)

Two days later

      So Min and Hyun Joong sat next to each other, one playing with her fingers and the other looking at the two men seated in front of them. The two men as in Hyun Joong and So Min's Manager's eyes fixed at the television while the other two remained silent. Their parents as in Mr and Mrs. Kim and Mr. and Mrs. Jung are seated a room away.

"Any explanations?" Manager Kim asked as Manager Jung switched off the TV.

"Well..." So Min started but Hyun Joong cut in.

"So Min came to surprise me and I wanted to kiss her but in forehead and then we accidentally kissed/make out" Hyun Joong said slowly, scratching his neck in nervousness.

"We believe you but we doubt about the media" said Manager Jung calmly.

"And So Min, it is a difficult situation since your contract with SMC&C will be ending two weeks later. Boss needs the scandal to be settled soon" He added quite sadly since So Min wouldn't be working with him anymore. She is from a chaebal family yet she is so kind and he will miss her.

"I'm so sorry" That was all So Min could say.

"And why you wanted to kiss her Hyun Joong?" Manager Kim tried not to show his playful grin and he succeeded too while Manager Jung did the same.

"I just felt so" Hyun Joong shrugged while So Min stared at her bag which is on her lap, quite embarrassed.

"Actually she only brought a card saying 'Welcome back My Yeobo Baek Seung Jo, your Jagiya Ha Ni missed you a lot ' didn't you So Min?" Hyun Joong added and winked at So Min who blushed but try to not show it which she failed miserably.

"Yah.. Its a surprise, I didn't say you to kiss me, you did that yourself" So Min defended her, slightly embarrassed too.

"And I don't regret it wifey, I already told you Hani that I miss you" He replied, playfully.

"God! You guys remind me of the married couple I met few days ago" Manager Jung commented but then gave a meaningful glance to Manager Kim who nodded.

"Can we know who is getting the married couples comment here? Same Marriage topic here too it seems" Came Mr. Kim's question as both Hyun Joong and So Min's parents walked in.

~_~

Earlier conversation between Hyun Joong and So Min's parents

"Seems the scandal will be up in topics for weeks. Hyun Joong came back today and lights would be on him for a month at least" said Mr. Kim while Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jung's gaze fixed on the television and Mr. Jung just hung up the call he was in.

       Indeed the scandal is a hot topic and Mr. Jung's business colleagues calls are on the row. Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jung had hard time on answering the calls too. Both parents were called by Key East and SMC&C to deal with it and now they are here to discuss about their respective son and daughter.

"I wonder why they are tele-casting the clips of Playful Kiss and the events of Hyun Joong and So Min for this scandal" Mr. Jung wondered.

"Yebeo there are lot of HyunMin as in Hyun Joong and So Min shippers and they are tele-casting it to cover them" Mrs. Jung replied.

"What if his anti-fans speak ill of Hyun Joong again?" Mrs. Kim shed her tears for her son while Mrs. Jung comforted her.

"Don't worry Mrs. Kim. Both So Min and Hyun Joong-shi is not at fault, the media is interfering at their personal space and it is an inappropriate act of them and no one will be talking bad about him. His anti-fans club had reduce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter