Chapter Four

The Blissful Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Four:

     So Min stared at her left ring finger - a beautiful diamond ring adorned her finger, The same ring which adorned Oh Ha Ni's finger on her wedding day. Yes, both Manager Jung and Kim made Hyun Joong and So Min wear the wedding ring of Seung Jo and Ha Ni for time being since they arranged the Press meet in a short notice. After every end of drama, the main leads will get few things which they used in the drama as memories. Hyun Joong and So Min had their part and that includes their ring.

    That morning, she woke up in the warm embrace of Hyun Joong. She must say that she felt little giddy and warm in Hyun Joong's arms. Both in floor carpet, cuddled together, the warmth radiating from his body, seeing him so close, she felt him more attractive that moment.

    Especially his cute angelic sleepy face added to it and she admired him. She can't say she didn't find Hyun Joong attractive, she always found him attractive and she had admired him as well. She won't deny it at all. Knowing that Hyun Joong is a heavy sleeper, she released herself from him easily and checked her mobile.

    She got 8 missed calls - two from her home and 5 from her Manager. Her Manager had messaged her that the next day which is supposed to be today is the "Press Meet" and also briefed her about wearing the ring she got from Playful Kiss.

     She wrote a note for Hyun Joong, left it at the top of soju box, washed her face making her presentable and then left. She came home straight, answered her Mom's questions, discussed about the Press meet and then went to her study room where she has all the box of the dramas' she worked on.

     Spotting the Playful Kiss box next to Big Man, she goes through the box which had the letter she received D-, Ha Ni's doll, the shoes she got from Hwang Guem Hee, the pencil she used, her scarf, few more stuffs and yes the ring box which has Ha Ni's wedding ring.

      After getting ready, she left to XX Hotel where the Press Meet is to be held. At present, she is sitting in her suit with no one else but her. Her Manager said that this press meet is going to be different. They are not going to announce a wedding between A K-pop Idol (Actor, Model) and A Korean Actress (Model), they are going to announce something different.

     So for that different announcement they as in Hyun Joong and So Min will present themselves in a quite normal rich civilian self. She is dressed in a white silk blouse with a black skinny jean, white clutch, diamond studded watch on left hand and yes little make up. Her hair is done in a braid.

     Just when she thought to go by herself to see what happening out, her mobile rings. Seeing an unknown number, she answered the call quite hesitated. What if it is a basher who found her private number? Well she failed to see notice the thing that Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min fans are pretty excited to see the little scene between Hyun Joong and So Min.

"Hello"

"So Min?" A male voice from the other voice asked.

"Yes? Wait... Hyun Joong?" So Min asked, trying her guess.

"Yeah So Min, Are you ready? Manager Hyung said to get you" Hyun Joong.

"Oh Is everything ready? Are the media here?" So Min asked, quite nervous, her hands turning cold.

"Come and Open the door" She heard Hyun Joong say and then she went to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter