Chapter: Three

The Blissful Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: Three

A Day Later

Location: Kim Hyun Joong's apartment, Night

Kim Hyun Joong's Point of view (POV)

"Oh god! What have we done?" I thought as I watch TV, sitting in my room at my apartment all alone.

     I asked my parents to let me stay at my apartment. Though they doesn't want to let me go since its just two days I am back from my duties but somehow I managed to get their permission.

      My brother, who is now a business man is on his business trip with his wife and baby boy. He started his business in 2013 in small state which we never know since he kept it to himself. Then with his hard work it grew quite bigger. And now he owns one of the populous Game company in East Asian countries.

      I am happy for him and also glad that he called and had a talk with me. His 'fighting' at the end of the call was just like always, funny one. He changed his voice and I couldn't hold back my laughter. Must say, I am lucky to have him as my brother.

     I looked at my wine glass sadly as I remembered those old sad days. But then my mind transfered to the sudden situation. I know the seriousness of the situation myself and So Min is in. Though I joked around So Min and our managers this morning, i was really tensed out there. The news of us making out is all over the Television. And I was like

"Yah is kissing a girl, a crime?"

     When our managers and parents pulled the wedding topic up, to say the truth I was scared, really really scared. After what happen in my past and all, I was really scared but then masked my feeling as I felt So Min's grip on my hand.

     She must be surprised and shocked, just like me. The difference is I was terrified! I can't say a word in the presence of our managers and parents, so I let it go just like that on the flow.

     As for the marriage, I have no problem with So Min but there were lots of question like "Can I be good enough for her?" "What must be So Min's feelings?" "Am I hurting her or forcing her in this situation?" "Is my parents ashame of me?" and "Do I deserve to be with her, someone so kind?"

     I become conscious of myself after what I went through and how many bashing I have got. My insecurities grew higher because of those.

      But I mustered up my courage, let my worries aside and asked So Min about the marriage thing, I was confused with myself but then I got a little cleared in the topic. I will be married, sooner or later. I always want my wife to be someone who is friendly around me. So Min fit in the shoe and I thought it wouldn't be bad since my choice made me land into lot of troubles last time. Well I don't want to think about my past!

       Asking So Min wouldn't hurt was my thought then but when she said yes, It was like it is bound to be. There must be her side story too like what I have.

      I was a man who faced lot of difficulties in my early life. I was a normal boy before i debuted and become an idol. At times I don't know how to react and my managers lead me. So I kind off at times lean on their decision too.

      Our parents and managers were happy when myself and So Min announced our decision, especially Mrs. Jung. Her happiness were all over her face and I can imagine my playful kiss Hwang Guem Hee omma there in Mrs. Jung.

       Surprised of how I remember the names from Playful Kiss? Because I have a lot of memory power and I am smart. But don't expect 200 IQ of Baek Seung Jo from me. He is fictional while me, the real one.

       Mom hugged me as well as So Min, she said she is so happy that I am getting married. Dad, Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung gave me a hug too with some comforting words while So Min had her share of what I had. I must say she looks lovely with her smile, a warm one.

I can even remember Mrs. Jung saying

"I am gonna write a fan fiction soon on both of you" She said with a broad smile and her hands clasped.

      And everyone of us laughed at it though I was little scared inside about the marriage thing. Our managers said that there will be a press meet next day or day after tomorrow where myself and So Min will reveal the story our managers will cook for us, I mean the story we have to shar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter