Second Member: Takahasi Haneul

*Phantom Night *---- JYP new boygroup----(SOON TO BE EDITED)

original.png

Birth name: Takahashi Haneul

Stage name: doesn't have one.

Age: 23

Birthday: March 15th, 1992

Nationality: Japanese-Korean

Personality: He is very sweet and very motherly. He has a bit of a temper, but it has a very long fuse(which means it takes a while for his temper to explode). He takes care of others before himself which makes lots of people angry(mostly, his parents and brothers). He is also a bit shy when he meets new people and he flinches easily because of one of his ex-boyfriends.

Background: Haneul was born from a Korean mother and a Japanese father along with his two twin brothers. He is the oldest of the three of them and he has been their protecting since they were in school. He grew up in a normal home with loving parents and great siblings. When he was in middle school, his family moved from Japan to Korea. When he was in high school, he told his family he was gay and they told him they would support him cause as it turned out, his mother was transgender(male to female) and his father still loves her. After a few months, he got his first boyfriend and his family started noticing that he was acting strange....well, stranger than normal. It turned out that his "boyfriend" was beating him and making him do very awful ual acts and Haneul let him because he thinks that it is making his boyfriend happy. He broke up with the other after the male breaks his arm in one of their fights and he got stalked afterwards. The family moved to a different city to get away from the ex and Haneul had a few more boyfriends before giving up and just focusing on his studies. He graduated at the top of his class and is currently studying for his degree in music at Chugye University for the Arts.

Family: Takahasi Ryosuke[Father, age: 58]. Takahasi Minjyo[Mother, age: 57], Takahashi Hiro[younger twin brother, age: 23], Takahasi Hisun[youngest twin brother, age: 23]

Likes: cute things, people, doing chairty work, singing, dancing, cooking, cleaning, sleeping

Dislikes: people who hurt for fun, criminals

Hobbies: sleeping, singing while cooking or cleaning

Trivia: is half blind in one eye, has narcolepsy(disease which makes you sleepy at some parts of the day)

Special trait: can rap pretty well, but hides it from others

uality: gay

Crush: Hongbin from VIXX

Role in group: main vocal.

Here is my character for the story~! Isn't he just the cutest~? But it is sad about what happened to him because of his ex, meanie! That is another down and 7 spots to go~! PLease subscribe and comment. Till next time, SARANGEHAEYO~!