Seventh Member: Miyagi Ren

*Phantom Night *---- JYP new boygroup----(SOON TO BE EDITED)

kohhl.jpg 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Birth name:Miyagi Ren

Stage name: Ren ( he doesn't have one)

Age: 20 (19 international age)

Birthday: May 24th 1996

Nationality: Japanese

Personality: Ren is basically a nice,friendly and kindhearted boy who likes smiles and made other people  smile.

It is very easy to be friend with him , according to the others members and others Jyp trainees .

He is a bit shy when he meets someone for the first time but then , as soon as he gain confidence, he become very outgoing and talkative (sometimes too talkative , according to his friends and fellows members, especially Jong Soo) . He is curious and have a lot of interests.

He tend to be optymistic in every situation and is known as the "happy virus" of the group. Despite his young age, he is a wise person who always works really 
hard in everything he does. He sometimes feels a bit insecure about not being good enough for the group , especially in dancing because he is a perfectionist and is a bit finicky  (but only with himself  while he always forgives other people's mistakes)  . 

He always taking care of both his dongsaengs and his hyungs, protect them and conforting them when they are sad or angry.He has the ability of find the bright side of everything.

He is very sincere and always tries to show his true self to everyone, even to fans. More than an idol he feels just a simple guy who loves music and tries to convey his love for it to others.

Background: Ren was born in Kyoto , Japan, as the youngest son of a modest family . He and his older brother ,Akira, didn't have an happy childood because their father left home when he they were four and two years old , to marry another woman and their mother , who has had always hearts problems since she was young ,after this, fell ill due to a great depression who made her lost her work as a teacher and also the house where they lived . Fortunately , their maternal uncle , a Psychologist who lives in Seul ,offers them to live with him in his house and tried to heal their mother who , despite the improvement she has had throught the years, died when he was five years for an heart attack .

Ren and his brother have to grown up fast in order to take care of themselves and is probably for this that they have been always hardworking and optymistic kids .Even in the most difficul time they don't give up and try to make things go better.

He has always enjoyed music since he was a little child because it has always relaxed him but he becomed really interested in it when he was in the second year of 
elementary school, in Seul, when one of his brother's bestfriend and classmate made them listen to a lot of Shinwa  and some others  singers both Korean and International, among which also Madonna,Michael Jackson and many others . He was very impressed by the music of this artists and their voices that he began to listen from internet not only that artists songs but also other song that the site shows , especially rock, ballads and pop , but even classic music and trot music. 

After a little time, he becamed really interested that he asked (begged) his uncle to go with him to a concert of Shinhwa instead of have both his christmas and birthday gif. Despite his uncle didn't like places with a lot of people , decides to satisfy him and brought him and his brother (who didn't like it much but was very happy to do something new ,instead playing videogames as always) to the concert. Despite the chaos and the crazy fangirls who screams a lot , he enjoyed the concert and noticed that all the people who where here were happy and enjoyed it , even his uncle and his brother who hadn't ever like things like music and concerts,  seemed happy and relaxed after the concert , even people with disabilities and elderly people who where here whith their nephews. In other words, he realised that music had the great power to makes the other people happy and he decides to became a singer and a musician. So, with the help of his uncle , who , despite his gruff attitude, have always supported his and his brother's choices , Ren began taking piano lessons and , later, also singing and guitar lessons .Encouraged by his music teacher, impressed by his beautiful voice and his love for music , at the age of ten he began to attend the auditions of various record companies (not only YG,SM,JYP, CUBE but also minor labels like FNC and DSP) . 

Finally , when he was 14 , he was accepted in to JYP . He was trained for six years (he has had the longest training period between Phantom Nights members) and becamed interested in compositions and songwriting thanks to his 2pm hyungs , especially Junsu (JunK) who shares is love for music and has always gave him and other's trainees a lot of good advices. 

He starting to writes and compose songs  at the ages of 15 during is free-time and now has had written and composed at least one hundred songs . He became also interested in rap , and , despite he is mainly a singer, he raps pretty well (but not as well as the others Phantom Night's rappers who, according to him, are amazing, especially Sanghyuk). 

When he entered in JYP he had a lot of problem in dancing (he was very awkward and clumsy ) but thanks to a lot of practice with Chaejin now he can dance quite well.
He made a lot of friends in JYP but he is especially close to Haneul,Chaejin ,Ryo, Jackson (from got7), and his 2Pm hyungs,  who helped him several times during his trainee years. 
He is also a good friends of others Phantom Nights members (he calls them "his second family" or "his brothers") as well as GOT7 and TWICE members (they trained together). 

Family: Miyagi Kojiro (Father. But he don't like talks about him and with him) , Miyagi Kiwamura Keiko (Mother. Deceased at age of 38) , Kiwamura Sasame (Uncle. 51 years old) . Miyagi Akira (elder brother. 22 years old. He is currently studying Medicin at university). Sasuke (his uncle's black cat, who has nearly 11 years old). 

 

Likes: Listen and make music. Rock, RnB , classic, trot, pop (including a lot of Jpop and Kpop, especially Shinhwa , his favourite band) and , recentely, also hip hop music . 

Playing piano and guitar. Singing live. Singing and rapping , involving the other members. Practice. Cleaning the dorm. Talk with people. Seeing other members 
happy. 

Reading books, manga, graphic novels and fanfictions (and he likes it) . Playing computer and surfing the web . 

Chatting with his family and his friends who aren't in the entertainment industry. Whatching concerts,anime ,drama and movies , also in English and Chinese (to improve his knowledge of both of them) . 

Making surprise party to celebrates other members and other JYP artist , trainees and employees birthdays , with the help of Jackson .

Conforting, hugging and taking care for others, especially when they are sad. 

Singing and practice with other members. 

Dancing, especially trot and girls group songs, with other members. 

Doing covers , especially with Haneul (usually he sings and plays his guitar while Haneul sing and rap) . Helping  people and animals .Doing charity work. 
His bandmates, his family and his friends. 

Disikes: Hypocrisy .People subtle and evil . Those who abuse and bullying others. See a sad person and not being able to do anything to help her .  
Those who hurt people close to him, especially his bandmates and his family. 
Create problems to others people.

Hobbies: Listening and making music. Songwriting. Compositions. Playing guitar and piano . Singing and rapping. Reading . Making the other members reads the fanfiction about them . Helping with the the houseworks. Talking and chatting with friends. Tries to persuade Haneul to rap also in their official songs.

 
Habits: When he is sad ,angry or stressed he goes to practices or writes songs (According to the others, he writes better songs when he is in a bad mood) . 
Tend to sing in both Korean and Japanes while sleeping . Touch his hairs when he is nervous. When he is particurarly happy , talk more than usual.


Trivia: His motto is "if you dream it , you can do it. But you have to working hard" . Jyp allows him to partecipate in composing one the song of their first album.
 He has a lot of aegyo . 
Compared to his bandmates he doesn't have a good visual but he doesn't care about it.
He majored in instrumental music at Korea National University of Arts 


Special trait: Sensible and good at hearing others .

Playing guitar and piano very well. Has a beautiful and distinctive voice when he sings . 

The tidiest among the members.

 
Positive ,harworking and very honest.


Even if he always practice a lot to improve , is dance is quite lacking compared to that of his bandmates . 


Has a lot of energy and he very good in singing live.


uality: Panual ( it means that he could feel love toward people of any or gender identity).


Crush: Kyuhyun of Super Junior


Role in group: Lead vocalist,rapper,songwriter.

Thank you to Valevit for applying. Ren is a very sweet character and i hope he gets along with our boys very well. 1 more down and two more spots open. I am also opening up the staff applications and i need my subscribers help. Our concept for Phantom Night is that they are phantoms of some sort, i need help to think of what kind of phantoms they should be. Please leave a kind of phantom in the comments and i will pick the top three then we will vote on it. Till next time, SARANGHAEYO~! (also, i am thinking of ending my chapters with something different, should i change it or leave it? if you have a suggestion for the ending, put that also in the comments or tell me if i should keep it. thanks~!)