Fifth member: Jung Sanghyuk

*Phantom Night *---- JYP new boygroup----(SOON TO BE EDITED)

photo589009.jpg

Birth Name - Jung Sanghyuk
Stage Name - N/A
Age: 24
Birthday: March 3rd 1991
Nationality: Korean/New Zealander
Personality: He rarely speaks and only makes sounds whenever he's singing or rapping. He's extremely reserved and doesn't really get close to people that much unless he's known them a long time. Often, he disappears into the background because of how silent he is. Despite this, he is quite analytical and always catches any details that happened to be missed. Once he opens up, he is quite humorous and sarcastic and makes his love for music known.
Background: Former trainee for MBK Entertainment. Friends with Davichi and T-ARA members as well as being a known choreographer for Pledis Entertainment. He is a quite well known entertainer and is known for his politeness and knowledge of dance routines. Has met and is friends with Nam Chaejin.
Family: Noeul (Younger Sister)
Likes: T-ARA, AFTERSCHOOL, RAINBOW, NINE MUSES, dancing and food
Dislikes: Loud people, surprises, obnoxious people.
Hobbies: Dancing and rapping. Cooking and making new dance routines.
Habits: Tends to speak a mix between Korean and English at all times.
Trivia: Originally Main Dancer, but changed positions.
Special traits: Photographic memory, able to learn dances right after watching them.
uality: Biual
Crush: Seyong (MYNAME)
Role in the group: Lead Dancer, Main Rapper

Another member~! Woo, this is going smoothly so far~! Thank you to StTrinity for applying~! Another down and only 4 spots left so hurry and apply(but i might make i more than 9 guys~ :)). Till next time, SARANGHAEYO~!