Accidentally get attach to him

Sweet Holiday

“This guy.. looks like you” You pointed at the standee. Youngbae looked at you, he scratched his nape. You frowned. “perhaps…?”
“what?”
Youngbae shrugged.
“Perhaps.. you look like this model? Oh my god! I never know that those things are real!” you clapped and added “you know that thing? I heard that in this world we have twins. There are 5 people who look like us! Exactly! Whoah.. it’s really amazing that you found one in your country. You should find other 4. Whoah.. your twin is a model. Well.. it’s written his name is ‘Taeyang’. You know him? I feel like he is famous. Lucky you!” You smiled at him. Youngbae exhaled in relief, he smiled. “how could a innocent girl like this happen to be real?” he thought. He grabbed the tee on your hand. “Imma pay this and we could go for dinner” he said. You nodded.

You awkwardly walked side to side with fully-covered Youngbae, he wore his mask again and his thick coat. Sometimes you sneakily looked at him and as he realized it, you turned your head. Then, you stopped in front of a seafood soup restaurant. Youngbae looked at you.
“You want to eat seafood?” he asked
“I always wonder what does it taste?” you pointed at a photo of spicy seafood soup. Youngbae giggled.
“I thought it’ll be hard for you to eat Korean food. I was going to stopped by at Pasta resto. But if you wanna eat that. Come on” he pulled your hand and entered the restaurant with you.
You sat in front of him. Strangely fold the tissue and put it back to its place. Youngbae ordered everything for you. He asked wether you have an allergic with some seafood. You answered that you can eat them all. Although you have allergic of shrimp. “I’ll be okay. Eat it a little” you thought.

After the dinner, you left with Youngbae, the dinner was his treat even you’re not sure for what. He asked you that wether you like the food or not. How was the soup? Cause it’s kinda different from western food. You answered that you like it. But then suddenly you’re sweating and feel something wrong with your throat. Youngbae looked worry but you ensured him you’ll be fine.

You flagged the taxi to went back to the homestay but Youngbae looked still worry and didn’t let you back alone. So, he got in the same taxi and said that he should go to the office and it has the same path as your homestay. You agreed to share the taxi. You and him didn’t say anything all the way home. Since, you still felt something wrong with your own body. “Is it because of shrimps? Damn.. allergy.” You thought. Youngbae secretly stared at you with worry face.

You gave the money as you shared the same taxi when you arrived in front of the homestay but Youngbae rejected it. “You should obey my rules” he grinned. You nodded with pale face. Then he asked “Are you really okay? You need to go to the hospital?” you shook your head.
“I’ll be fine” You smiled.
“May I borrow your phone? Just a minute.”
You tilted your head a bit and then gave your phone to him. “Thank you” he said. He dialed his own number, showed you that he exchanged your phone number. You widened your eyes. “how could you..” you sighed.
“You’re alone in this strange place. A stranger like me maybe dangerous but maybe could help you too. Please call me when you need anything. Go inside” He quickly got in back the taxi and waved, said bye to you inside the taxi. You smiled and waved back to him.

------------------------------------------------

Claire called but you’re too weak to answered it. “I shouldn’t eat that damn shrimp!” you laid on bed, fever. “But it was so yummy..” you bit your lower lip, craving it. Sighed. You fell asleep when the clocked showed [10:25PM]

------------------------------------------------

In the early morning, you felt better after took the medicine lastnight, you checked your phone and found ‘horror’ texts from Claire

[ From: Clairionee
  Are you crazy? Do you find a church guy and lost your ity there? ]

[ From: Clairionee
  FTGS!! I called you billions times and get no answer SMITH!! ]

[ From: Clairionee
  I thought I should find another roommate. Call me when you care ]

You sighed. “eish! This girl. She should stop bothering me” you dialed her number and waited for answer.

“high” you said as it signed she answered the call.
“low” Claire answered.
“Clair I’m sorry. I couldn't answer your call lastnight.. I was dying..”
“WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED? YOU REALLY LOST YOUR ITY? FTGS.. YOU REJECTED ALL BLONDE MEN HERE AND FINALLY YOU CHOOSE THAT SOME GUY!”

You took a deep breath as you heard Claire’s respond. “Claire! Please….”
“oh.. okay”
“You know, I ate shrimp.”
“hahahahaaha”
Claire laughed out loud. “You commited suicide there?”
“no- I met a guy and he is.. hot and it’s embarrassing if I say to him that I have allergic.”
“that’s right.”
“anyway.. I’m still ”
“yay our pride”
Claire replied cold. You two hung up.

                It’s still 8AM you decided to leave early. You wore your boots and beage knee-long dress. You ponytailed your hair and you packed your stuffs inside your lime green small backpack. “So.. where should we go?” You checked the guide book while walking outside the homestay. As you arrived in front of the homestay you found Youngbae standing leaning against the entrance.
“Oh my god!” you startled. “Youngbae?” you blinked few times. He smiled and waved at you. He looked like usual. Casual look. Now added with leather jacket. Still hip hop.
“you changed your beanie” you grinned.
“of course” he slightly laughed.
"What brings you here?"
“are you okay?” he asked. You nodded cheerfully. “that’s a relief. I thought you have allergic with seafood. We shouldn’t eat that anymore.” He said.
“only shrimp” you bit your lower lip. “I love that soup. I just can’t eat shrimp” you added. He smiled.
“We could get rid of it then”

                You and Youngbae went to park near the homestay. Talked about simple things like traffic, weather, food and then sat on the bench near a small fountain. You swing your legs and stared at Youngbae. He leaned his back on the bench, closed his eyes. Your eyes traced his figure from the top of his head to his chin. In the strange way, he looks so perfect. You never feel this way to Asian guy (pardon to be racist). Lucky, it’s Wednesday, so there aren’t a lot of people to come. Beside, the weather is good. It’s been 5 days you stay in Korea. It means 9 days more to go until your holiday end. You sighed like you’re too tired to think that the holiday would be end in 9 days.
Youngbae slowly opened his eyes.
“What do you think?” he asked you.
“oh? You awake..” you replied. Youngbae smiled and straightened his back.
“I asked you what do you think?”
“mm.. nothing. I just think that I should go back to England in 9 days”
you smiled without look at him.
“You want to stay here?” he giggled. You shook your head slowly.

----------------------------------------

You bumped your body to the bed, still with the same outfits and don’t even care about the boots which still on your feet. You opened your arms widely and closed your eyes. Reminisced Youngbae’s words at the park before. “You want to stay here? you messed your own hair. “I should be scolded by Claire” you grabbed your phone in your bad and called her immediately.

----------------------------------------

“Why does this homestay have a bad cooking? It’s only good at the beginning. Geez..” You tied your hair and grabbed your coat, ready to go out for dinner. You remember that there is a convenience store, two blocks from your homestay, so you went there by walking. As you arrived there you went to ramen shelf and grab a cup of instant ramen. You asked the shopkeeper to cook it for you since it’s kinda confusing there. You paid and gave the shopkeeper a tip then sat outside the shop. You laid your head on the table, waiting for the noodle cooked well. Not long later, a bunch of highschool girls sat in front of your table and talked about Kpop things or whatsoever you don’t really understand but you heard about ‘Taeyang’ and ‘Bigbang’. Curious after heard about Taeyang, you eavesdropped them. “.. I don’t know what are they talking about..” you sighed.
“Bigbang will comeback this week! Have you check the teaser? Damn! Taeyang is so hot. GD too!!” a girl with spectacles screamed excitedly. “comeback?” you scratch your head. “is it a group name? Bigbang?” you eavesdropped again. Now, a bit peeking as a girl with bangs, opened up her notebook and showed her friends a video.
“Look! Look!” they gathered and almost covered the notebook until you can’t look anything. You moved forward to them.
“Excuse me.. May I see?” You awkwardly grinned, left the girls with weird look on you. They nodded slowly.

 

 

 

 

 

A bit lame. running out idea sometimes lol
Enjoy reading!
Comment & Subscribe!~