Meet the stars, give a luck

Sweet Holiday

“Bigbang will comeback this week! Have you check the teaser? Damn! Taeyang is so hot. GD too!!” a girl with spectacles screamed excitedly. “comeback?” you scratch your head. “is it a group name? Bigbang?” you eavesdropped again. Now, a bit peeking as a girl with bangs, opened up her notebook and showed her friends a video.
“Look! Look!” they gathered and almost covered the notebook until you can’t look anything. You moved forward to them.
“Excuse me.. May I see?” You awkwardly grinned, left the girls with weird look on you. They nodded slowly.

                They moved a bit so you can watch the video too. You bowed at them and thanked them. They don’t really care and continued watching it with you. A girl with a ponytail played the video. As it started, you stared at the notebook throroughly.It started with a good melody with the lyrics ‘Loser~ a loner~’ you only understand that ‘Loser’ word after all. Then a piece of pics kept popping and then you noticed a guy. You gasped and asked the high schoolers to pause it. A ponytail girl who played the video paused it for you.
“Oh my god! Youngbae!” you screamed a bit. The girls looked at you.
“excuse me.. why are you so hysteric?” a girl with bangs moved the notebook away from you.
“I’m so.. sorry. But wait.. who is he? Is he really Youngbae?” you asked them. Those girls sighed. They mumbled “how could she be so stupid? She know his real name though” the other nodded.
“okay American..” the spectacles girl who look like a leader of them started to talk to you.
“no. I’m from England” you replied it short. She sighed.
“Okay.. British. My English isn’t good enough but I just wanna tell you that the guy who is on paused screen is Taeyang. But you’re right. He is Dong Youngbae. A member of Bigbang. Is it enough? Please don’t disturb us any further.” She gestured you to back to your chair with your over-cooked ramen cup.

--------------------------------------------

You laid on the bed and scrolled down your contact on the phone, stopped it as Youngbae’s name is on screen. You sighed. “are you really a singer?” You reminisced your first meeting with Youngbae at Italian restaurant. You quickly got up “that’s why people look at him that way!”

--------------------------------------------

You strolled down Hongdae street. Hongdae is crowd. A lot of people come to Hongdae. There are a lot of food shops and clothes shops, even there are some accessories stalls too. You came to an accessories stall and looked at the phone chain. The keeper told you with body language that those phonechains are popular among the couple. You nodded and told him that you only need to buy one. You grabbed a cute crocodile stuffed phone chain then put it on your phone, you shook your phone ,ake sure that it won’t fall. You paid it and continued looking around Hongdae.

After walking alone about an half hour, you stopped at cherry juice’s shop and bought a plastic glass of it. You sipped it, grinned to yourself as you like the sweet taste of the juice. You walked a bit far and found a chicken kebab shop.
“One skewered chicken please” you said while smiling at the shopkeeper.
“Duge juseyo (Two, please)” someone said it behind you. You turned your head to see who it was. It’s Youngbae. Smiling at you as sweet smile all over his face. He wore the kind of clothes like he usually wear and the mask is still there but he pulled it down to his chin, almost neck. He sipped the cherry juice from the same shop with you and he shook his phone, show it off to you. He put a phone chain on it. The same just like yours.
“Are you a stalker?” You opened your mouth in disbelief. Youngbae laughed slightly, took the skewered chicken kebabs and paid them. Fed your mouth with chicken kebab. He ate his too.

Walked side to side without even talking to each other, Youngbae felt awkward and broke the silence.
“are you angry with me?” he asked.
“why should I? Did you make a mistake?” you replied, not looking at him. He shook his head.
“no.. just.. a feeling”
“what kind of feeling is that?”
“weird feeling.”
“fine”
you ended the conversation, didn’t want him to know that you’re nervous. Youngbae stopped his step. Now it’s about 3 meters away between you and Youngbae. You turned around to look at him.
“why did you stop? Forget something?” you tilted your head. You looked around and saw people hustle bustle around you. You’re afraid that they will notice Youngbae aka Taeyang there. “what are you doing?” you annoyed, a bit panic, afraid that he opened up himself within the crowd. You can't imagine the noisy that will happen. Youngbae smiled.
“You know already, don’t you?” he said.
“what?” you replied.
“me” he fully put off his mask.
“Stop! Don’t!”

At the homestay, you stirred the spoon in the cup of tea. Looking blankly at it. Sometimes you bite your fingernails and sigh. Youngbae is sitting next to you, put his right arm on your chair, looks like he wanna wrap his arm around your shoulder but always doubt it. He straightened his back and started to talk.
“it isn’t that I don’t want to tell you about it” he said. “I just wait the right time” he added.
you sighed “it isn’t something that you should confirm to me. I have no right to make you do it”
“just in case, I disappoint you”
“no. you don’t.”

----------------------------------------------------------

“hyung! Wasseo? (Bigbro! You arrived?)” a guy with blonde hair approached and hugged Youngbae, he is Seungri, fellow member of Bigbang, he is the youngest. Then few members who are still practicing stopped their dance and looked at the entrance of dance practice room. You bowed to them. Youngbae grabbed your hand and led you to them, introduced you to them.
“She is Esta Smith, from England” Youngbae introduced you. You looked down and sometimes bowing. “he is GDragon, you know? Gee Dee Gee Dee baby baby~” Youngbae joked. It cracked you up but you didn’t dare to laugh. GDragon offered his hand. “my name is Jiyoung. Kwon Jiyoung” you shook hands with him. “You must be startled that I could speak English better than him” GD said. They laughed. The tallest guy is introduced as TOP, he refused to tell his real name, but you’re sure that you can look it up on internet. The guy with mushroom bangs is Daesung, he is so kind and has small eyes. You found it’s cute when he talked and showed his bunny teeth. Over all, Bigbang members are friendly.

“so you’ll be back to England, noona (older sister for brother)?” Seungri asked while munching his sandwich that you bought on the way to YG office. You answered it with nod. “eyy why don’t you just stay here?” Seungri nudged you. You smiled then looked at Youngbae. He looked at you too. Suddenly the atmosphere is weird. It feels like there are only you and him there. You quickly back tou your reality.
“I should go to work by the way” you awkwardly laughed.
“what’s it? Your job?” now the guy named TOP sounds interest.
“me? Journalist” you proudly smiled.
“we have allergic to journalists” TOP replied.
“I guess it isn’t bad as allergic to food?” you laughed, they laughed with you. “I’m fashion blogger and writer for magazine” you added.

------------------------------------------------------

“how was it?” Youngbae and you are holding hands all the way home.
“what?” you looked at him.
“Meet my members” he shrugged.
“It’s cool. I never know that you guys are this open to stranger like me.” You smiled.
“no. we usually don’t act like this. It’s just you” he took a deep breath. “stop smiling like that. It’s tempting me.”
“tempting you? What?! ert!”
you it his arm playfully. He laughed.

-------------------------------------------------------

[ From: Youngbae
   wake up. You promise me to come to our first stage. ]

You jumped from your bed as you received the text from Youngbae, remember that today is Bigbang’s first comeback stage. You promised him that you’ll come to see. You quickly ran to bathroom, chose your best outfits. “erm.. not too girly nor too casual” you grabbed your shredded boyfriend jeans and sky blue oversized shirt, you tugged it into the jeans and you wore a pair of black slips-on. You opened your luggage and took your black mini crossbody quilted bag. You put some make ups on your face, simple make up and pastel pink lipstick makes you look fresh. You’re ready. You dialed Youngbae’s number, asked him wether he is still in the office. You flagged taxi and quickly went off to YG office.

                When you arrived at YG office, Youngbae was in front of the building with his hoodie jacket and mask. You waved your hands to him, he waved to you back.
“I thought you won’t come” he fixed your messy bangs. You a bit startled but maintained yourself to keep calm. “I promise you I will come” you grinned.
“Everyone is in the van already. Come on!” he grabbed your hand and took you to the parking lot.

-------------------------------------

“ehey.. it’s so suffocating at the back” Seungri commented. You are in the same van with 2 managers at the driver seat and 1st passenger seat, Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri. GDragon and TOP took another van. Daesung is sleeping beside Seungri.
“Look at this hyung.. he sleeps so well” Seungri whined.
“ya!” Youngbae hit Seungri with his cap. “Don’t you have manner?” Youngbae threatened Seungri. Seungri nodded like a good puppy. “I’m sorry, Seungri. I shoul’ve take taxi instead” you handed him a can of latte.
“n-no, noona!” he cheerfully accepted the latte. “You always treat me well” he sticked his tongue out to Youngbae.

                You gasped as you arrived at the KBS Building, today Bigbang will perform on Mubank. They will do recording for their comeback stage. There are a lot of fans who arrived in front of the building, queue-ing to enter the venue. You looked at Youngbae, he looks normal, he doesn’t seem to surprise with the corwd in front of the building.
“You used to this?” you asked.
“crowd?” he giggled. “yeah.. I’m anticipating a lot for today. Maybe I’ll be surprised inside.”

                Bigbang prepared theirselves for recording. You waited and watched them changed into their outfits and got make up. Seungri finished his make up and approached you.
“noona! You’re fashion blogger, don’t you? How is it?” he shook his body, show off his outfits.
“umm..” you rolled your eyes, tap your index finger on your chin, pretended to think. “I don’t know ahaha I never really concern on this kind of fashion.” You shrugged. Seungri pouted.
“ehey. And you called yourself fashion blogger” he left, you laughed.

                As Bigbang’s turn came out, Youngbae asked you to follow him and then he pushed you into the door. “you can watch within our fans” he smiled, you nodded and pecked his left cheek. Youngbae widened his eyes as you did that.
“mm.. in.. England.. It’s a good luck greeting” you lied, you bit your lower lips and quickly left to the studio.

 

 

 

run out idea. sorry if it's a bit lame huhuhu
Comment and subscribe! ^^)b