Dating news

Sweet Holiday

…….. you nodded and pecked his left cheek. Youngbae widened his eyes as you did that.
“mm.. in.. England.. It’s a good luck greeting” you lied, you bit your lower lips and quickly left to the studio.

                You sat on the seat near the door as you think you might get out easily later. You sat and waited for Bigbang’s turn to do their comeback stage. You could see Bigbang’s fans which called ‘VIP’ were standing right in front of the stage and held yellow crown-shaped lightsticks, some of them lifted banners too. You found it amazing. It was the first time you visit studio for music program recording.

                You  were a bit far from stage but you could really see that someone who wore a big headphone gestured the others that they will start the recording for Bigbang. First, Bigbang members appeared on the stage. Fans were shouting. It’s surprised you. Bigbang started to practice once. Then they did the real recording. ‘Loser~’ the first word that you could catch from their song. Your eyes locked in Taeyang who has a lot of part to sing. Eventhough you didn’t really know the meaning of the song, you could understand how desperate the song is. You straightened your back to your seat. Keep watching him without even blink.

                You lean your back on the wall, played your foot, waited for Taeyang finish his business. You saw people kept walking back and forth, some of them wore outfits which looked so stunning and you concluded that those people were the performers, just like Bigbang. Taeyang came out from his dressing room, put off his make up and all of his performing clothes, he looks like Youngbae that you knew from the first time you met him.
“Sorry. I took a long time” he said to you, standing in front of you.
“No, it’s okay. Anyway, you guys did a great job on stage. It was amazing” you clapped cheerfully.
“It’s because someone gave me good luck greeting before” he smirked, teased you. Your cheeks became hot and red.

                You bumped your body on the bed without even put off your shoes. After ate dinner with Youngbae, he sent you home cause he said he should go for practice at his office. “he must be busy. He did really well already before though” you thought. “Where should I go tomorrow? My plans is all ruined, since I didn’t really go to the destinations that I wrote on my note hahaha. I always go somewhere with Youngbae. Now that he is busy, what should I do?” You slowly shut your eyes down.

-------------------------------------------

                The sunlight entered your room from the space between the curtains. You blinked few times and pulled up your blanket, curled your body. You traced the bed, looking for your phone, you got up as you couldn’t find it. “eish.. where is it?” you got up with messy hair, you looked around then found it on the table. You walked towards the table lazily. Your phone screen showed that it was 10AM. You walked like a zombie to bathroom and got ready to go outside since the weather was good.

                You bit the bread on your hand and sipped a cup of Americano on another hand. You arrived at Myeongdong. The right place for shopping. You looked around and strolling the street between the shops which is filled Myeongdong. You entered a shop which sells make-up and beauty care products. There were some shopkeepers welcomed you with polite bow. This shop with pastel color decoration and some posters on their wall wasn’t really crowded, maybe because it’s just opened few days ago. You coud tell with a big banner in front of the shop. You had interest on lipgloss and blush-on that you thought suit your skin tone. You paid and when you standed at the counter, you could hear some of the shopkeepers talking about Bigbang. And you clearly heard that they were talking about Taeyang. But you didn’t really know what was it.

                You tried to find the bus stop to go home since you already done with shopping, you bought a lot. Thinking about Claire and some friends whom will ask for gifts. Finally you found it and read the directions to go to your homestay. You waited at the bus stop, put your shopping bags beside you and checking your phone. As expected, some message from Claire. You turned off your phone, decided to give her a call when you arrived at the homestay. While waiting, you saw some people at the bus stop watched a big screen on the building across the bus stop. You were curious and watched it along them. You could see Taeyang’s face there. “Oh? Youngbae made it to big screen. I should take a pic” you let soft chuckles and fished out your phone when suddenly a girl’s pic added beside his pic. You furrowed your forehead. “Who is that girl?”

-------------------------------------------------

“Let just not give any comment to that dating issue. What are they trying to find actually? Why suddenly? God.” Youngbae sat on the couch tried to calm himself, checking his phone, hoping that someone would never get this news.

---------------------------------------------------

“Excuse me” you poked someone beside you, a black straight long hair woman with cute bangs responded you with a polite look.
“yes?”
“What the news said anyway?”
you pointed to the big screen.
“Ah~ It’s dating rumor. Do you by any chance fan of Bigbang?” she smiled, tucked some part of her hair between her ear, she continued. “Taeyang is dating Min Hyorin, she is an actress” she explained it clearly to the point for you. You felt like you just got hit by a truck or something. You were zoning out for few second until a bus come then you realized you should get in. You grabbed your shopping bags, bowed, thanked that woman and left the bus stop.

                Sat on the floor while leaning your back to the bed. Tears flowed on your cheeks. You felt like you’re crying for nothing. You wiped your tears. “Well- it’s a good news that he has girlfriend. Why would I be sad? What do you expect from him, Ta?” You talked to yourself.

-------------------------------------

Taeyang standed in front of your homestay. Keep doubting himself to visit you. “she won’t know about that dating news, right?” he turned around and left with his range rover.

--------------------------------------

                You packed your stuffs. It’s time for back to England. Your flight was set, you just need to fly back to England and forget about Taeyang, a star who accidentally you bumped with. You took a deep breath. Your flight time was at 5PM. “I still have 3 hours before really go to airport. Should I call him?” you held your phone. Scrolled your contact list. When you found his name, you sighed. “no.” you threw your phone on the bed.