9 T H

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9

 

This wasn't the first time i had that dream. A nightmare, that i'm afraid to share with others. It has been a week replaying in my sleep. I thought it was just a dream at first. But now, i'm sure it was holding something behind it. I'm very sure that the dream bring something in my life. 

I walked pass the coridor and straight toward my locker. There were a lot of lockers there, and our (the famous one) were arranged in the same straight line. So the result is, the letters and presents were a lot on the floor on our line. The school was already ended, means the training class will start in 5 minutes. That was our schedule, after school i'll go to the training class and i'll met that guy,named Kris. 

I opened my locker, adn arrange those letters, candies and chocolates then put them all in my bag. I guess these guys will never get tired on sending us thse letters. I'll read the letters everyday when i get home. And they're writing different contains in the letter every single day! Aren't they tired. Or they want to share their daily stories with me? The letters were full with confession and loe song lyrics. And there were some of them send me their picture so that i can recognize them wheneer we bumped into each other. I appreciate that. Actually, i really appreciate that there were still some people in this world appreciate a person like me. They're really sincere to send us those letters. 

For me, it was a grateful things. 

I put the books in my hand and arranged it neatly in my locker and closed it. I began my steps to the rooftop, the usual place where i always practice my power. I wonder, why the heck am i related to these powers? Why i have to kill, the what do they say? Black power? Black spirit? Ah, that thing. I've nothing to do with it for sure. I believe that i've never done something seriously wrong that will end up puttting myself and my mother's life in danger. 

I pushed the door and looked at the surrounding. There was no one here. The tale and the cans were not there too. Looks like the rooftop had been cleared up. And the most important thing is, where is my coach? Where is that londe guy? Where is Kris? I looked at the surrounding more more detail. The answer was still the same, there ws no Kris here. This is weird. Usually, he'll be the one that waits for me on the rooftop. And he will start nagging for an hour after i arrived. For being late, like two minutes. Huh. 

I think he's running late because of the class. Or maybe other personal things. Hah, this time, i'll be the one that'll start to nag. The villain's laugh started to burst out in my head. I took out my phone and scroll over the messages. There was nothing new here. There was no messages from anyone, what a boring life. The boys were already at their home, i bet. Henry ? .. I don't know. But he didn't attend school. I .. wonder .. why .. uh, nothing. 

I kept on waiting and waiting. At the end, i've been waiting here for an hour nd there's still no Kris sign. Where is this guy actually? Already forgot about me, uh? I looked down from the rooftop, the sunset scenery was really beautiful. The yellow, orange and dark blue blend it together so well. This world is too beautiful to be wasted, right? I took a dep breath, feeling the fresh air went through my lung. 

"Ting!" My phone's rang, finally, i've got a new message!

 I slipped in my pocket and took out my phonne and slided the lock. 

"Meet me at the school gate. - Kris" 

What?! 

"This damn guy!!" I sighed as i grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. After an hour, and he decided to show up without a sorry? Who did he think he is?! This really got my nerve. I made a qucik steps toward the gate. As i reached, i saw the big motorcycle. I mean, motorcycle that can go at the super-duper fast speen in a minute. I don't recognize the brand, well i'm not that addictive over a motorcycle afterall. 

I was breathing heavily, thanks to the nice run actually. I  bent down a little so and pushed my chest a little so that i can calm down and back to normal again. I looked up slowly at the rider that was landing his back on the motorcycle. He was wearing a black leather jacket, dark blue jeans, with the leather gloves covering his hands and of course the styish black helmet colored in black matte. 

"C'mon!" The guy slide up his helmet as he grabbed my hand. I was startled but and ended up following his order. By just looking at the way this guy land his back on the motorcycle, the way he walk or maybe the way he talk even though i can hardly hear him just now because of the helmet on his head, i can tell that this guy was actually Kris. 

Kris ride on his motorcycle, and i just followed his step. This was my first time riding this kind of motorcycle, it was like i was putting myself in danger. I'm reading the motorcycle that can bring me to death faster, i'm killing myself right now. I don't know where to put my hands. On his shoulder or on his waist? Or maybe i should hug him tightly? At the end, i decided to put my hand on his shoulder instead, safer and less embarassing. 

"If you're thinking about going to die, then go on to put your hands there." His deep voice crashed through my ears. I gulped a few times, and quickly let go of his shoulder. Based on his words, he's sending me a warning to never touch his body, or else i'll die in his hand, right? 

"Gosh, why am i being stuck with a dumb like you?" Kris mumbled under his helmet. He grabbed my hand and pulled it around his waist, tightly. I mean, TOO TIGHT ! I jumped out a little by his action. My hand were stiff when he touched it. When he pulled it to his waist, it was like he's pulling a pair of stones and put it right to his waist. 

My chest touched his back, and i was hugging him from his back. In this so close distance, i can smell his perfume. He smell so nice, so manly and so-my-style-of-ideal-guy perfume. Wait, wait. Am i going nuts? What am i thinking? 

A few seconds later, i was shocked with the sudden move of the motorcycle. The sudden move pushed back my body a little, and as expected, i quickly grabbed Kris'  waist tightly, as i closed my eyes and covered my face behind his black leather jacket. I felt the wind was pushing me, and it was like blowing my mind too. The wind was blowing like crazy that my hair w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter