4 T H

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    chapter 4

 

I walked out from the toilet and made my way toward the boys. They seemed to have a great moment, laughing here and there. This is what happen when all of us gather, i mean we could laugh over little things. And we laugh it out loud, together. 
 

"Yah,Amber. What take you so long?" Suho grabbed my hand and made me sat beside him. 
"Ah, nothing." I gave a smile 

 

"Amber, we're going to throw a party specially for the new couple, you're gonna join us or not?" Suho asked as he threw a light punch on my shoulder. I looked at the boys, their eyes glued on me as the sign of waiting for my answer. 

 

"I..I- don't know." I answered while my hand rubbed the back of my neck. I looked at Henry. He's the only one that was not looking at me and waiting for my answer, he's busy with his phone though. Texting his new girlfriend, maybe. 

 

"What kind of answer is that, dude? C'mon! It's going to be great!" I glanced at Henry for the last time before i answer that question. "O..okay."

 

"That's cool!" Suho threw hishand around my shoulder while i rubbed the back of my neck. I know, if i go to this party, i will be hurt. But it's okay, because i know that this feelings is a temporary feelings toward him. It's okay, I'm fine.

 

Henry stood up with a sigh. He didn't have any happy expression on his face. Why? He got a new girlfriend, and we're going to throw a party for them, there was no reason for him to have that kind of expression. 

 

"Where are you going?" Chanyeol asked and the boys were looking at him, including me. 

"Home." He grabbed hiscap and wentout from the studio without any word or any glance toward me.

 

"What's wrong with him, anyway?" I just moved my shoulders and everyone did the same thing as me. I grabbed the coke drink and have a little of it. He's acting weirdly. What's wrong with him, anyway? Ah, just let him be. It's his problem, not yours Amber. 

 

"Guys, i have to go. Sorry." I stood up as my hand grabbed my headphone as well as my LA cap. It's  getting late, my mom wont let me out of the house if i go home late. You know,mom.

 

"What? Why so early. C'mon, you are no fun Amber" Chanyeol tried to pull me down to have my seat again.

"Sorry. but you know my mom." I put the cap on my head as i threw them my sweetest smile. With the headphone inn my hand, i walked out from the studio. 

 

I made my way down the street as my mind kept on thinking about Henry and Yewon. I could feel pain, deep inside my heart. The feeings that i can't even describe them in words. I don't know what the hell is this feelings. I tried to calm myself. I know this is just a temporary feelings, It won't be long, for sure. 

 

I put on my headphone as my feet kept on walking through the dark street. I was all alone with just the street lamps. There was no one else but me, the shops were closed since it's already TOO late at night. My mom gonna scold me, that's for sure. I took out my iPo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter