6 T H

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chapter 6

 

My heart stopped from beating, as my mind went blank. His warm lips was covering mine with tenderness, and i stood there without doing anything. 

 

After a moment, he pulled away a little and rested his forehead on mine. Slowly, he opened his eyes and looked at me with those beautiful eyes of his. The grip on my wrists that was pinning me on the wall loosening a bit. By this close distance, i can feel his hot breath on my cheeks, the smell of his perfume met my nose, and his heart beats faster than usual, as if i can hear it too.

 

I heard the door behind us creaked. I was panicked and i don't know why. 

"I'm sorry." With his deep voice, he whispered and suddenly pinned me on the wall for the second time. And it's stronger than before. I tried to push him away, but he was too strong. I know they were looking at us and probably shocked too, as me. 

 

I put more effort to let go of myself, but i just can't. Emotionally or physically. At first, the kiss was so rough, when he realized i gave up, the kiss slowly turned into more tender and warmer. His hands that were pinning me, slowly moved to my waist while the other one moved behind my head. He pulled myself closer this time, and i didn't feel to push him away. The butterflies started to fly in my stomach. Right now, i don't even know whether they were there or not. 

 

We broke the kiss as we realized that both of us were running out of breath. I looked at him and he did the same thing. I thought it was a dream, but i realized that it was not. 

 

'What have you done?'

 

I looked at him in surprised, while he looked cool  as always. Remained calm with those smirk on his face. "I'm sorry." I rushed down  the stairs with the same speed as my heartbeat. I don't know what i was doing, i was out of control. My face went red when i think about it. But soon, my reaction turned into disappointment when i remembereed what happened actually. 

 

I ran to the class with the full speed and went to my seat and tried to act normal. 

 

"Bro! Where have you been? Don't tell me that guy is messing up with you again." Kai said as he noticed me rushing to my seat and tried to catch my breath. He already folded up his long sleeve of uniform. Acted like getting ready to go to the battle war. 

 

"Uh? Nothing. Don't worry." I pushed a smile and tried to act normal.

 

"Omo! Why are you so red Amber?" Chanyeol noticed my face as his hand went to my forehead. I grabbed his hand and flipped it on the table.

 

"Ouch!" He yelled out.

 

"I told ya it's nothing." I smirked and looked through his eyes. This is what you receive if you're trying to annoy me, Chanyeol.

 

"O-okay. L-let go of my hand, Please." I realized i was pinning his hand for too long. The boys laughed at Chanyeol's punishment. I quickly let go of his hand and grabbed my novel as i began to read it, word by word, trying to calm myself down. As soon as i let go of his hand, he rubbed his wrist a little with the same annoyed face everytime i punish him.

 

"Sorry, Chanyeol" I threw him my brightest smile and back to the normal me. Chanyeol's face was still in annoyed mood.If i was him, i will not forgive myself either. He's so concern about but i punished him instead. What a bad girl.

 

"Yo! Wassup guys?" I heard Henry's voice through my ears. We turned around and i saw him , with Yewon holding his hand.

 

"Yah, Xiumin. Can you see the flowers are blooming?" Suho punched Xiumin chest lightly and they let out the laugh. I tried to laugh too, but it's just too little than usual.

 

Henry reached out his hand and do the bro fist with everyone. When it comes to me, both of us were a little awkward than usual. "Wassup, Amber?" He threw me the same smile, as if he don't anything about earlier. "Awesome, bro!" I repl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter