7 T H

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  chapter 7

 

 

I should live like them. Happy without worries. Happy without secrets. I want to, i swear. But i was created to be like this. Created to be someone special. Someone with an ability that just a few of us were chosen to have this sort of power. 
 

I still remember the dream that came across my mind last night. The same dream that hold so many secrets and it kept replaying in my dream for a week! The two guys were talking about me. But i can't observe who they are, everything was blurred and my eyes were covered by blood. The smell of something burnt made its way through my nose and it's not going away. The smell stay still. 
 

I was curious about the dream that hold so many clues. The clues that will lead me to the background of myself. The other side of myself that i've never know and wanna know. How can i be like this? Why? What's exactly happened in the past? The past that i can't remember even a tiny piece of it. 


"Look! It's Kris!!" The girls are fangirling and all of them made their way to the door. Waiting patiently with the cameras on their phone on standby mood. These girls are weird, they always attracted to someone that will make their life suffer if they get to know them. I swear. Such as Kris, of course.


I glanced through the glass and that was the time when our eyes met for a few seconds. The girls' scream are getting louder when he passed by. I never deny that he really got a oh-my-freaking-handsome-cold-face, and i think, if i don't know him, i might be one of the girls that are waiting for Kris to respond for their love though they already know that they only got 1.1% of the chance. 


Ugh, damn that guy. 


He walked passed my class with his hands in his pocket while the other hand are holding a book. Act cooly through those girls like he was shooting a drama. 


When he passed, the girls begin to scream in a high-pitch tone again. I glanced again through the mirror and i know why. It was Henry walked passed them and straightly made his way through my classroom's door. Why? Of course, because he's sitting in front of me! 


I continued to do my homework with my headphone on. Trying to not pay attention to him or say hi to him. 


"Hey, sup?" he tapped my table lightly a few times with his knuckles. This is what Henry always do when he's trying to greet you. Act normal Amber, normal!


"Hey, good bro!" I looked up and did the bro-fist with a small awkard smile plastered on. Henry took his seat in front of me but he turned the chair around so that he can face me. As for me, i continued to grab my pencil and do the math homework. Trying to act normal. A few minutes had passed and he still staring at me. With those looks in his eyes kinda make me nervous somehow.


 "What do you want?" I asked without looking at him. 


He chuckled a little and grabbed my pencil and homework away. I looked at him with the poker face and pulled off my headphone and put it on the table. I lay back on the chair and still looking at him, hoping he can understand my words through my eyes.


"C'mon, Henry. Give me that homework." I stretched out my hand, while he's still trying to make me annoy of him. 


"No! Unless you want to hang out with me tonight." He get up from the seat and hide my things behind him. 


"Tch, this guy. If i could kill him, i will." I whispered to myself. "Don't joke with me, Henry. Hand me those, i'm not in the mood." I get up and pulled his necktie closer while my right hand grabbed his hand. 


"Na ahh, i'm not afraid of you, Amber." He chuckled and straightly looked at me in the eyes. 


"Yah! Henry! I'm trying to be nice. Give me those , now!" I yelled right on his face, but he stayed still. 


"Agree with me first!" Henry whispered right into my ears. I glanced at him  before i nodded. That's not a big deal, right? We have done it so many times.. Since we're small, we used to hang out together. Grab the hamburgers, go for karaoke, sing our heart out loud in public, eat ramen on streets, go to the arcade and skateboarding in the middle of the night. 


"Good." He said in a normal tone before he sat on his seat and put my things on the table back with a bright smile and keep staring at me, without blinking. What the heck is wrong with this guy, seriously!


I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter