Surprised?

Cup of Sunshine

Meanwhile at the Beast's apartment, Doo Joon was busily cooking for the others when an interrupting knock resounded the whole place making the others at the sala who are lazily doing their own things look at Yoseob. 

Defeated, Yoseob got up and jumpily said, "Coming!".

"Hello?" Yoseob greeted as he half-opened the door, just peering over to see who's on the other side. His big grin suddenly vanished and was replaced by fear when he saw the stern stare of Jung Min.

"Where is Doo Joon," Jung Min said, not asked, calmly.

"Uhh.." Yoseob muttered dumbfounded.

"Where is Doo Joon?" Jung Min repeated as he pushed the door opened and went staright to their apartment.

Junhyung and Gikwang stood as Jung Min approached.

"Yah! What are you doing here?!" Junhyung shouted, while others just looked at Jung Min.

Jung Min's eyes searched the room, and finally said, "I don't want a fight, just tell me where the hell is Yoon Doo Joon," his face ready to devour them all alive.

A second after, Doo Joon appeared with a light blue apron tied around his waist. Hyun seung was the only person to smirk at the sight, not feeling the tension inside the room.

"Yah!! What's all the--?" Doo Joon was cut off when he saw Jung Min standing there, eyes bloodshot.

"What do you want?" Doo Joon said, irritated.

"More like the question would be mine, what do you want with my girlfriend?" Jung Min retorted.

"Yah! You got that all wrong pretty boy, I don't like your girlfriend and I don't care about her either, whoever she is," Doo Joon shouted back.

"You better, or we'll see what I can do if I find out you rooting for my girlfriend," Jung min said as he inched closer to Doo Joon's and went off to the door closing it with a bang.

"What was he fuming about and barging into our peaceful home?" was all Dongwoon could mutter.

"Obviously picking a fight, I really wondered why I did not grasp the chance to punch him," Junhyung said sitting down.

"I don't know about you but I was a hell lot of scared when I saw him on the doorway," Yoseob said, pretending to shiver.

"That darn jealous pabo. I barely know her girlfriend, and does he know that I don't bring innocent peaople into my fights?" Doo Joon said while returning to the kitchen.

"Well, you better not like her hyung. Or else who knows what he can do," Hyun Seung shouted for Doo Joon mimicking Jung Min's tone.

The others just laughed the earlier confrontation off, shaking the tension off.

 

Author's notes:

Wow. It's been a while dearests. I had to update Coffee Studio first though but here it is, my lovely update for Cup Of Sunshine. I know it's a hell lot of short. I'm still thinking of other stuff to put in this story though ;) And I'm having a hard time how to split Hana and Jung Min (inserts evil laugh) KWAHAHAHA. Anyways, Merry Christmas dearests XD