Back off.

Cup of Sunshine

"Bye sweetheart," Jung Min said and leaned over to kiss Hana lightly on the lips, not pressing hard, not too light that it would mean nothing but a casual but meaningful peck as they parted.

Even after two years, my heart still skips a beat when he does this. Hana smiled as he pulled away.

"Thank you Oppa. Bye, see you tomorrow," Hana said as she got out of the car's door and stepped into the brick pavement.

As soon as Hana was not in the vicinity and had disappeared inside their front door, Jung min dialed Kyu Jong's number. There were two rings and then, Kyu Jong answered, "Yobosaeyo, hyung?"

"I just dropped Hana home, I'll be there in five minutes," Jung Min relied driving out from the mansion's gate, giving the ahjussi guard a quick wave.

"Arasseo hyung. By the way, Young Saeng hyung is already here,"

"Alright. I'm hanging up," He finally said and pressed the red button of his phone.

That Doo Joon must have a good explanation for his arrogance towards Hana, thought Jung Min, focused on the steering wheel.

Meanwhile, at the headquarters, a spacious condominium with full minimalist details, the boys are patiently waiting for Jung Min at their expensive furnitures. 

Young Saeng was asking Kyu jong what really happened, most especially regarding about his sister, but Kyu Jong can't answer him accurately since he really has no idea what happened between Hana and Doo Joon.

"You know, the most obvious approach to that issue is..." Hyun Joong started to say, seriously making the others look at him with interest.

"...Doo Joon might be having ahjumma-chronic syndrome. Full of issues, mid-life crises, especially since he has to study hard to maintain his grades and lead a notrious gang," He finished his hypothesis.

The others just looked at him wide-eyed, sarcasm painted over Hyung Jun's face, suppressing a laugh.

"Seems like the bastard is hitting on my girlfriend just to pay back for our not so good past," Jung Min interjected as he silently entered the exquisite room.

"Hyung! You're here. So should we call 2PM for back up if we're going on an assault?" Kyu Jong said.

"Pabo, we're not supposed to do that. We're under the 30-day grace period of Big Bang you know. I don't want to be sabotaged by Kwon," Hyung Jun interjected slapping Kyu Jong in the shoulder.

"Hyung Jun's right. And this is not a fight of the 2PM hyungs. It's all between me and Doo Joon," He said meaningfully under his breath, looking down.

"So what do you plan to do?" Young saeng asked, bringig his right hand over Jung Min's shoulder.

"I'm heading over there and will have a little talk with Doo Joon," Jung Min replied, raising his gaze from the floor.

 

Author's notes:

Long time no update :'(( Please forgive me readers. And I also want to make a note on 2PM being called hyungs. I think they have this dark aura y'know and I don't mean to make them look bad. But hey, let's pretend on Cloud9 ;) And oh, I love you Kwon Ji Yong :*