I love my Oppa~

Cup of Sunshine

Jung Min's black Porsche halted as it entered the grounds of the school. Park Jung Min is the son of an international business tycoon and an international reknowned composer, the reason why he is blessed with looks, talents and brains. He is often left at home with his servants and butler as his dad often goes to business trips and his mother arranges compositions for artists.

He then opened his side of the door and hurriedly went to the passenger's side and opened it. A pretty girl with long hair walked out of the seat and sweetly thanked Jung Min. "Kamsahamnida Oppa,".

The girl is no other than Heo Hana, queenka of Seira High and daughter of an international businessman. Her mother died in an accident when she was only 7 years old, her brother Young Saeng was 10 then. She and Jung Min had been dating for 2 years now  as Jung Min is affectionately accepted by Hana's father and brother. They've been friends since they started walking and talking.

Side by side, hands clasped in a tight hold, Jung Min and Hana walked towards their buildings. They're both known as the kingka and queenka of the school due to the fact that they are both on top notch when it comes to academics, are both involved in charity projects, reasonably good-looking and just right for the titles.

As they walked down the hallway, students made way for the couple. Some irritated, some awed and whispered in low voices. One said in a hushed voice, "You see that gold G-cleff necklace she's wearing?It's a pre-anniversary gift from Jung Min Oppa's composer mom," Another replied, "Shh. Or they'll hear you and get us both in trouble,".

But the couple didn't mind. Soon they were joined by their other kingka and queenka friends: the millionare brothers Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Kyu Jong, famous DJ Kim Hyung Jun, models Im Jin Ah or Nana and Park Soo-Young or Lizzy.

"Yo bro!" Kyu Jong greeted Jung Min first. Jun Min waved back and faced Hana. "Sweetheart, we're getting late. Go with Nana and Lizzy. Would you promise Oppa to do your best today?" He said sweetly, his eyes straight into her brown ones.

"Of course Oppa! I promise, fighting~!!" She responded raising her right fist.

"Haha. That's Oppa's girl," He said while giving her a peck on the cheek and went with the other boys.

"We'll see you girls at lunch!" Kyu Jong shouted and gave the girl's a cute signature wink.

Nana ang Lizzy giggled at the gesture. "Kyu Kong Oppa so handsome!" Nana exclaimed as soon as the boys were out of sight.

"Yes, Hyung Jun Oppa too!" Lizzy seconded with a falling gesture. 

"Hahaha. Sure do girls. Now let's get to class," Hana laughed and intertwined her arms with Lizzy and Nana's skipping to their classroom.

A minute later, the B2st boys arrived into view with Yoon Leader in the front followed by the others. 

Dongwoon yawned stretching his arms and said, "The district was a little quiet last night."

"I can't agree more, I miss raising a balled fist onto some intruder's face," Junhyung replied with a smirk.

Gikwang and Yoseob could only nod their heads in approval while Hyunseung was busy with a rubik's cube.

"I think we should rather get our butts into class and discuss issues later," Yoon Leader suggested.

"Always the kingka," Junhyung remarked

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever," Doo Joon replied and ran to his class as the others did so too.

 

Author's Notes:

A new fanfic my friends! Got inspired and wanted to write about B2ST, After School and SS501. Do enjoy yourself with my Cup of Sunshine xoxo