We met

Cup of Sunshine

Who was that arrogant guy anyway? Screw him and his arrogant attitude. Hana though as she walked down the corridors to locate her locker. Jung Min was already there, standing with his back on his locker, beside Hana's.

God. Am I blessed or what? I love my life, my family, my friends and most of all my boyfriend. Handsome, talented and down to earth Park Jung Min. She thought some more she hastened her pace.

"Hello Oppa!" Hana surprised Jung Min as she hopped in front of him with a big smile.

"Hello to you too sweetheart, am I glad to see you," He said cupping her small face with his hands.

"Me too Oppa," She replied, eyes sparkling. 

"Come on, let's go meet the others," He said.

"Wait Oppa, I'll just put these in my locker," She replied.

"Let me hold those for you as you open your locker dear," He sweetly offered and took the books away from her arms.

"Thank you Oppa," She subtly replied and punched in her locker code which Jung Min openly knows.

After she dumped her books into her locker shelf, she sut it tightly and locked it. She then took Jung Min's hand and walked to the canteen. They were swinging their hands happily and just walked to the rhythm of their footsteps.

I could spend forever doing this. With him, his dark hazel eyes, his musky smell... Just him... and me, forever. Hana thought as she stare meaningly into her Oppa's face. Jung Min caught her in the act and frowned saying, "Yes sweetheart?"

"Nothing Oppa, I just like staring at you. After two years, I still can't believe you are mine. I feel blessed," Hana replied.

Sadness crossed over Jung Min's face and halted looking more directly into her eyes which made Hana more conscious. "Heo Hana, we won't last this long if it weren't for you. You remember the day you met my parents? Remember the promise?"

Hana nodded.

"I won't try breaking that, okay? Now come here," Jung Min assured her and wrapped her in a warm hug. "I love you Hana."

"And I love you too, Oppa," Hana replied her hands around his waist.

They soon continued walking towards the canteen. As they entered, heads began to turn towards their direction, including the BEAST gang. 

"Yah General, isn't that the girl you bumped before going here?" Dongwoon asked.

Doo Joon's head shot up with his mouth full from the rice he ate. All the others just laughed. Doo Joon gulped the food down and said, "Yah, don't mess with me."

"That was funny, but really hyung, we're not bluffing. There, look, with her boyfriend Park Jung Min," Said Yoseob, pointing with his finger over to the table next to the window.

Doo Joon was also intrigued so he peered too. What the hell do I care about them anyway? He said to himself and returned to his food.

"Mwo? That was it Hyung? Don't you like her?" Hyunseung said, slapping him on the back making Doo Joon move forward, his face close to smashing on his food.

"Oops," Was all Hyunseung could mutter as Doo Joon glared at him.

"I do not like that girl," Doo Joon said flatly in a loud voice and left his food as he stood up and went to his next class.

"Pabo, now look what you did," Junhyung slapped Hyunseung's arm and smirked.

"What?" Hyunseung replied defensively, everyone else just smirked and went to follow Doo Joon.

"Hey! Wait!" Hyunseung shouted while grabbing his pack and ran after them.

Meanwhile at Jung Min and Hana's table, Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun raised their heads towards the Beast's table where they left in a loud and strange way.

"What do you think was up with those boys? So unpredicatable," Kyu Jong suddenly said, shooting Jung Min a look which means you-know-what-i-mean.

"Yeah. But let's mind our own businesses, would we Gorilla?" Jung Min replied raising an eyebrow.

"Yah! Don't call me that you Horse!" Kyu Jong retorted with a merong. Lizzy and Nana just laughed at the gesture, Hana followed suit with a fake laugh since she's pretty much familiar with the guy who shouted at the rest and left first. Hyun Joong just rolled his eyes and continued to read his monthly alien magazine in an upside down manner.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" Jung Min asked Hana, caressing her hair.

"Uh, I'm okay Oppa, it's just that guy," Hana replied pointing directly towards Doo Joon's fading figure.

Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun jerked as if electrified. Jung Min kept his cool even if he knew something is up with that guy if he's suddenly crossing his girlfriend's path.

"Why my dear? What happened?" Jung Min calmly said, keeping away the tension from his nerves.

"Yes Hana-ah, what's with you and Doo Joon-ah?" Lizzy added. This time, even Hyun Joong flinched at the name but said nothing and got back to his upside down magazine.

"Err, well. He was a bot arrogant this morning. I was going to my locker and he knocked off my books, gathered them for me but instead of apologizing and being nice, he just shouted at me. I was shocked, and I just went faster to my locker. To be away from him," Hana explained as the others listened intently.

Jung Min sighed and hugged her. "That's okay jagiya, as long as he didn't lay a finger on you, he's not dead,"

A long silence then followed the conversation when the bell rang and signaling students to go back to classes. As they separated through the canteen door, Jung Min grabbed Kyu Jong by the arm taking him by surprise.

"We have to pay Beast a little visit later and clear things off," Jung Min whispered to Kyu Jong, Hyun Joong and Hyung Jun listening.

"Right, we'll contact Young Saeng-ah later when we get to the HQ," Kyu Jong whispered back in a serious tone. Then they separated to their different classes.

 

Author's Notes:

www.asianfanfics.com is totally is my addiction. I can't get my of it. I know I don't update much often but I'm online everyday, updating my unpublished chapters. My fingers itches when I cannot continue to update. T^T Much more now that I am at my depressed point. I just learned that he's calling this girl 'Bunn', which probably meant bunny, which I solely didn't know he has a girlfriend. Oh well, life's a climb. I don't know what to feel, I mean, it's just a crush, I don't really care, but why do I feel this way? Why the hell do I feel depressed over some petty information? Shucks. I should shut up, this is so not good for you guys. Anyways, please do enjoy my new fanfic~ I love, love Park Jung Min. More love for Hyun Joong. And all my love goes to KIM KYU JONG~ x