Our first 'whole day affair'

XOXO

Chanyeol woke up to a familiar shampoo scent. He slowly opened his eys to find his nose under Baekhyun's soft brown hair. Baekhyun was sleeping in his arms and he was in Baekhyun's bed. He smiled to himself when he saw how peaceful Baekhyun looked when he was fast asleep.

Park Chanyeol, you're crazy and you know that, right? Coming all the way back here. But anything for this big baby. Chanyeol thought to himself. He couldn't resist the urge to kiss Baekhyun's head. A low groan was heard from under Chanyeol and it came from none other than Baekhyun.

"Hyung?" Baekhyun said lazily.

"Yes?" Chanyeol replied.

"Is this real?"

"Is what real?"

"Me lying in your arms. If it's just a dream I'm gonna continue sleeping."

"Well..." Chanyeol s his arms around Baekhyun and in one swift movement, he tightened his hold on Baekhyun, causing Baekhyun to yelp in surprise. "How real does this feel to you?"

"Yah~ let me go~" Baekhyun struggled against Chanyeol's hold.

"Nuh-uh!"

"Fine by me. Hold me close then. Don't let go."

"Baekhyunie, don't you think it's time to wake up?"

"I don't know...what time is it?"

"I don't know either. Let me..." Chanyeol said and grabbed his phone from the desk beside Baekhyun's bed. "It's 11.30 a.m. Come on. I'll make us some brunch."

"You're cooking brunch?" Baekhyun said, his head still buried in Chanyeol's chest.

"Yup."

"But there's nothing in this house."

"Then I'll go out and buy something back. Wait for me, okay?"

"NO!" Baekhyun suddenly shot up from the bed. Chanyeol was shocked. What had gotten into Baekhyun? "You're not going alone. I'm coming!"

Chanyeol burst out laughing at Baekhyun's antics. He pulled him back down and flipped him over the bed such that he was pinning Baekhyun to the bed.

"Sure. But you're so cute and I just can't take it anymore!" Chanyeol said and wasted no time in attacking Baekhyun's lips with his own. In no time, the two lovebirds were engaged in a passionate kiss.


Even though Chanyeol and Baekhyun were practically boyfriends now, there were certain boundaries that they did not cross. One of them being they will not take showers together. At least for the time being. The furthest that they would go for now was making out with each other but not more than that. Although he knew that Baekhyun was already at a very comfortable level with him, Chanyeol still respected Baekhyun's decision when he said no. As such, they took turns going to the bathroom before going out to buy something to cook. Along the way, they were laughing and joking with each other, just enjoying each other's presence oblivious to the fact that Chanyeol had less than 24 hours to spend with Baekhyun. Once they were done grocery shopping, they went back to Baekhyun's place and Chanyeol started cooking.

"Do you want me to help?" Baekhyun asked.

"After getting all that oil burns from making tonkatsu? No thanks." Chanyeol said.

"Excuse me? Are you saying that I'm clumsy and can never get any cooking done?" Baekhyun said with a sassy attitude, hands on his hips.

"That's not what I meant..." Chanyeol said, drawing himself closer to his boyfriend. "I just don't want you to get hurt again."

"Well, you have a point." Baekhyun shrugged. "Those oil really like me a lot. And I mean A LOT!"

"So just sit back, relax and let the pro handle this." Chanyeol winked.

Baekhyun leaned in to kiss Chanyeol before letting him carry on with his cooking. As Chanyeol cooked, Baekhyun listened to the radio on the Internet. Since it was holiday season, the station was playing all the holiday songs like 'We Wish You A Merry Christmas', 'Santa Baby', 'White Christmas' and Baekhyun's very own favorite, 'All I Want For Christmas Is You'. When his favorite song came on, he sang it out loud and it was on purpose; he wanted Chanyeol to hear his heart's desire. Chanyeol seemed to have caught on and had the same desire as Baekhyun as he too, started to sing along to the song amid his cooking.

While Chanyeol was cooking some sausages and singing along to the Mariah Carey song, Baekhyun sneaked up quietly behind him and gave him a back hug. Chanyeol gasped from the sudden contact. Baekhyun rested his head on Chanyeol's back, rubbing his head gently against his back like a cat.

"Someone's getting really touchy all of a sudden, huh?" Chanyeol teased.

"I miss you." Baekhyun said.

After Chanyeol cooked the sausages a little longer and transfered them to a plate, he turned around to face Baekhyun.

"I miss you, too." Chanyeol said.

"Are you done?" Baekhyun asked.

"Almost. But I think you can help me with this. Put bread in the toaster?"

"Okay."

Chanyeol took two plates of scrambled eggs, sausages and ham to the pull-out dining table while Baekhyun put two pieces of bread into the toaster. After he was done toasting them, he joined Chanyeol at the dining table with two glasses of orange juice. They were eating in silence when Chanyeol suddenly offered Baekhyun a slice of ham.

"What?" Baekhyun asked.

"Eat it." Chanyeol said.

"But I have ham in my plate, too."

"But I want to feed you."

"I'm not a disabled. I can very well eat by myself."

"Nobody said you are."

"I have a feeling that you're not letting it go until I eat this ham you're offering to me."

"And someone is smart as usual." Chanyeol smirked.

"Fine." Baekhyun sighed and allowed Chanyeol to feed him the ham.

"How does it taste?" Chanyeol asked.

"It tastes...it tastes...so...so..."

"So?" Chanyeol prompted, as though he had been anxiously waiting for an answer from Baekhyun.

"So cheesy!"

"Cheesy?"

"Yes. Cheesy like you."

"Yah! You brat!" Chanyeol forced Baekhyun into a chokehold and in no time, the two were laughing and rolling on the floor. When they stopped fooling around, Chanyeol took hold of the opportunity to give Baekhyun a kiss on the lips, to which Baekhyun happily responded.

"Why are you so cute?" Chanyeol asked, Baekhyun's hair.

"You always say that, don't you?" Baekhyun said.

"I mean it."

"Stop it, hyung. You're creeping me out."

They spent the next few minutes laying on the floor, doing nothing but just holding on to each other. Baekhyun in particular felt touched and blessed by the sudden appearance of Chanyeol. What he wanted for Christmas came true. He did not want this moment to end. He enjoyed it too much to let it go.

"Do you really have to go?" Baekhyun broke the silence.

What am I thinking? Count your blessings, Byun Baekhyun! Don't be too greedy! Baekhyun thought to himself. He got up from the floor and smiled at Chanyeol who was still lying on the floor. Chanyeol looked a bit guilty but Baekhyun comforted him.

"Anyhow, thank you so much, Chanyeol-hyung. You are so good to me."

Chanyeol got up from the floor and pecked Baekhyun's cheek.

"I love you." It was all that Chanyeol could manage.

"Ah! I'm sorry! I just spoilt a perfectly delightful moment. It's not like we won't see each other again after this." Baekhyun smiled.

"Mm-hmm!" Chanyeol nodded and returned the smile.


Chanyeol and Baekhyun spent the rest of the day in Baekhyun's room. Since Chanyeol was on a tight schedule, he wanted to spend as much time with Baekhyun as possible. After their brunch, they took a short nap in Baekhyun's bed, cuddling up to each other like the night before. Once they had awoken from their nap, Baekhyun made some coffee for the both of them. Surprisingly, Baekhyun was good in making coffee despite being a bad cook. Maybe working part time as a barista in Starbucks helped perfect his coffee making skills. After more hugs and kisses, it was time for Chanyeol to pack his bag and board his flight back to Bangkok.

"Let me see you off at the airport." Baekhyun said.

"No. I don't want to see you cry." Chanyeol said.

"I won't."

"You will. I saw it."

"You saw me crying at the airport the other day? But I thought you were gone."

"Don't you know I have bionic eyes? Hmm?" Chanyeol did a hand sign with two of his fingers, indicating to Baekhyun that he was watching him.

"Yeah, yeah.." Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "But...at least to the bus station?"

Chanyeol shook his head.

"Fine. My front door then."

Chanyeol did the 'okay' hand sign and Baekhyun faked his annoyance at Chanyeol's adamant behavior. Then again, it was a good thing that he would not be sending Chanyeol off; he could definitely save himself from another embarrassment.

When it was time to leave, Baekhyun led Chanyeol to his front door hand-in-hand. Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Baekhyun with the shorter boy doing the same.

"Please be safe." Baekhyun said.

"Don't worry. I'll take good care of myself." Chanyeol replied.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

Chanyeol stepped out of Baekhyun's room and Baekhyun watched him until he reached the elevator and disappeared into one. Both of them were longing for the day...

Until they see each other again.


A/N: The first chapter to directly continue from the last one! Will things change for Baekyeol/Chanbaek when Chanyeol returns from Thailand? ;) Enjoy! :)