Xiumin and Chanyeol Want Food

Wait......You Don't Sparkle???

Well, back again!!! This time, we visit the vamps. Then it's club time. Haha, that'll be fun. For me, at least. If I go with what I have planned. So I hope you guys enjoy it!!!

Okay, story time then.


 

Unknown Location...

Two men were walking down a long hallway, only lit by candles. And not the scented candles that everyone loves, just old-fashioned, normal wax candles. Pretty boring, but the two men didn't seem to care that much.

 

Of the two men, the taller one had a babyish face, but was extremely tall. He was on par with human giants all over the world. Moving on, his hair was a dyed a dark red color, with peach colored skin. Although, he looked a little nervous. Why he did, no one knew.

 

The other guy, was definitely shorter than the human giant, had bleach blonde hair, single eyelids, which was different from the human giant, and peach colored skin as well. But unlike the giant, the shorter man looked emotionless.

 

That means something big is about to happen to both men.

 

"Xiumin? Why do you think the ancientes want to talk to us?" The taller one addressed Xiumin, who looked up at the slightly nervous male. Xiumin sighed, patting the taller man's shoulder. He had no idea, and that was obviously scaring the taller man.

 

"Chanyeol, I don't know. The thing with the ancients, and their top secret conversations that they sometimes invite us to, you never know until you get there and they start talking. If I knew why they invited us this time, I'd tell you just to calm you down. But I have no idea." Chanyeol sighed, and nodded his head, about to start walking again, but Xiumin stopped him.

 

"Hey. You okay Chan?" Chanyeol sighed, looked down for a minute, then looked at Xiumin and nodded. This time Xiumin sighed, knowing Chanyeol was lying to his face. Xiumin didn't appreciate that.

 

"Okay. Now that you've told me what you want me to believe, which you know I won't, because I know you too well, how about you tell me the truth?" Chanyeol looked at Xiumin for a minute before chuckling to himself, his gaze clearly showing amusement.

 

"Man, sometimes I think you know me too well. It's scary." Xiumin smiled, knowing full well what Chanyeol was talking about. When they met, life wasn't so great for Chanyeol. His parents ignored him, his sister was nice, but always busy, and he was that weird loner in school that everyone usually stayed away from. Chanyeol was lonely, that much he couldn't deny.

 

When Xiumin transfered to his school, Chanyeol thought this wouldn't affect him in anyway. Boy how wrong he was. Xiumin wouldn't talk to anyone, even though all the girls thirsted for the hot transfer student, except Chanyeol. For once in his life, he wasn't alone, and Chanyeol loved the feeling. 

 

Xiumin also liked being with Chanyeol. The latter always seemed to be happy, and it was a change from his usual forever brooding friends or ually active "suitors," when in reality Xiumin knew they just wanted to screw him. Xiumin had never had a friend like Chanyeol, and he was loving the normalcy of it all.

 

And, of course, at some point, everything had to go to . That's how Chanyeol is here today.

 

But that's another story for a different time. For now, Xiumin and Chanyeol were sort of late for a meeting with a bunch of old people who would gladly rip either of their heads off if given the chance, since both of them were a major threat to the ancient's position in their......special community. Chanyeol knew he needed to tell Xiumin now, otherwise, there would be hell to pay.

 

"It's just......I've never been called to one of these meetings. What's going to happen? I know I shouldn't be, for many reasons, but I'm scared. I feel like a little kid trying to hide from the dark in their lit-up closet, and that's majorly embarrassing, but it's what I feel like right now." Both Chanyeol and Xiumin ended up laughing at Chanyeol's confession, and Xiumin put his hand on Chanyeol's shoulder to try and calm him down.

 

"Don't worry. As long as we're not majorly late, we should be fine. And we're already a little late, so honestly, we should be running." Chanyeol's eyes widened before rushing to the court room, Xiumin laughing while catching up with Chanyeol. The funny thing about their running was...

 

...you couldn't see anything, you could only feel the wind as they rushed past everything. That's......not normal, you may be saying.

 

Well, technically, they're not normal. They're vampires. Xiumin and Chanyeol are vampires. And they're going to a meeting with five of the oldest and most powerful vampires still around. Four of those five would like to see both of them dead.

 

Fantastic odds there.

 

Once both men made it to the court room, they fixed their slightly messy hair from running at incredible speeds. Once they both looked presentable, they opened the heavy wooden doors to see five ornate gold thrones, with five older looking men on each. One man looked at Chanyeol and Xiumin with brotherly love in his eyes, the other four looked at them with disdain. Luckily for the grumpy four, Chanyeol and Xiumin didn't give a about them.

 

"Xiumin and Chanyeol. It's been a while. How have you been?" The only nice ancient, Lee Taemin, asked both men, wanting them to be comfortable in this uncomfortable setting. Unluckily for him, one of the grumpy men realized what he was doing.

 

"Taemin, don't baby them. They need to grow up at some point. Let them do it now, unless you think they don't need to be here?" Taeyang spoke out, glaring at Siwon. Siwon glared right back, but ultimately relented. Sighing, Siwon looked at both Xiumin and Chanyeol, the word 'sorry' being mouthed. Both of the younger men slightly nodded, showing their appreciation. 

 

"Well, since everyone has finally shut up, let's start!" Hwang Changsung shouted, making his voice echo around the room. Everyone rolled their eyes at his theatrics, but nevertheless,  the meeting was started, with the third grumpy ancient, Lee Kiseop, starting off.

 

"Now, I know you're wondering why you're both here. So I'll just get straight to the point. We have decided that it is time for you two to find someone within the vampire community to marry. Specifically someone with power, so our ranks can grow." Xiumin and Chanyeol were shocked. They didn't want to marry someone they didn't even know. And why would the vampire community need to grow? It was big enough, bigger than you would think.

 

But before either could protest, Kiseop started talking again.

 

"Chanyeol, for you, we've chosen Suzy. For Xiumin, we've chosen Jiyeon. Now, before we all leave, does anyone have any objections?" Xiumin and Chanyeol immediately raised their hands. The four grumpy ancient vampires sighed, knowing this would happen.

 

"Why are you doing this to us?! You didn't even ask for our opinion! Well, what if we don't want to get married?!" Chanyeol shouted, obviously unhappy with the news. Xiumin nodded, also not happy with the announcement. The last grumpy ancient, also the grumpiest of them all, Choi Siwon, looked at them with obvious contempt in his eyes,  making both men shrink in their seats.

 

"Technically, you don't need a reason. We're your leaders, so you shouldn't be arguing with us anyway. But, since you won't leave until we tell you, I'll humor both of you. We want more vampires to be born, and your both very sought after bachelors. So, it's a win win. The vampire community gets more strong children,and you guys have no reason to challenge our authority." To Chanyeol, the situation seemed hopeless, but Xiumin remembered something that got his hopes up again.

 

"What if we find our true mates? Will that get us out of this forced arrangement?" The four grumpy ancients stiffened, while Taemin just smiled. He was glad Xiumin was able to fin a way out of this ty deal.

 

"Where did you hear about that?" Siwon asked, an edge to his voice, letting everyone in the room know that Siwon was angry. That made everyone tense up. When Siwon was mad, people usually get decapitated.

 

"My mother. She told me a long time ago about true mates, and what they are to vampires. And since you didn't deny the existence of mates, you can't backtrack. I see you Changsung." Chansung immediately closed his mouth, while Siwon scolded himself for his stupidity.

 

"You two think you're both so smart, don't you? Fine, whatever. If you guys find your true mates, which you won't, you can try and talk yourself out of this marriage arrangement. This will not be called off easily. Understand?" Xiumin and Chanyeol nodded, both men having sly smirks on their faces. By that point, Siwon was beyond pissed, and looked ready to kill everyone in that room. 

 

"Everyone. Out. Now." Xiumin and Chanyeol left the way they came, while Taemin, Taeyang, Changsung, and Kiseop left through four different doors behind their huge chairs. Siwon stayed in the room, his eyes turning a deadly shade of red at his rising emotions.

 

Outside, a few meters from the door, Chanyeol and Xiumin were laughing their asses off.

 

"Oh my God, thank you Xiumin! You just gave us a loophole!" Chanyeol high-fived Xiumin, who was still laughing. They were both sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall, holding their stomachs from laughing so much. 

 

"Yeah. As soon as I heard them saying our fiance's names, I remembered the stories my mom told me about true mates. I knew that even Siwon couldn't deny the legend,  no matter how much he wants this deal to go through. Ugh, we got lucky." Chanyeol sighed and nodded his head, it was definitely a close call. But now that the stress of the situation was over with, and the tiny burst of adrenaline was wearing off, Chanyeol's eyes were slowly bleeding to red. 

 

Chanyeol was hungry. Luckily for him, Ximin saw it, and sighed, knowing what Chanyeol was wanting.

 

"Okay Chanyeol, get your dark clothes on. It's late, we're going hunting." Chanyeol got excited, and ran to his room in the huge mansion. Xiumin was already in his darkest clothes, so he just had to wait for Chanyeol. While he was waiting, his eyes slowly turned red to, a dangerous smirk gracing his lips. Soon enough, Chanyeol came down, dressed in all black. His eyes had grown to a deeper shade of red, making Xiumin smirk even more.

 

"Okay Chan. You ready?" Chanyeol nodded, and both men jumped out the nearest window, diving into the city.


Okay, I have nothing to say right now. Just comment, upvote, and subscribe please. 

~~~~~~~bubble1765