Xiumin's a Better Vampire, yet He got Caught

Wait......You Don't Sparkle???

Xiumin was still running with Chanyeol. He had caught up to his gigantic friend in a matter of seconds, what with actually having some human blood still in his system. Chanyeol eventually caught up with Xiumin, but the older vampire had to stop to let his giant friend catch up. Xiumin had been a vampire for a longer period of time than Chanyeol, and it showed when the two went out to hunt for fresh blood.

 

It took only a few seconds for Chanyeol to catch up to Xiumin, but by then it was too late for Chanyeol to save any sliver of pride he may have had left. Xiumin was laughing so hard he had to lean against the wall to make sure he didn't fall on his knees. While he was trying to calm down, Chanyeol stared at Xiumin with a blank face. He most certainly not happy with how hard his friend was laughing at him.

 

"Xiu, I love you, but can you stop? I'm getting really hungry over here, you jackass!" Chanyeol pushed Xiumin over, hoping it would make him stop laughing so they could find some people to drink from, but Xiumin just laughed harder, lying on the cement.

 

Sadly for Chanyeol, it took Xiumin about five more minutes to stop laughing and pick himself off the sidewalk.

 

"Okay Chan, I'm so sorry. I just couldn't stop myself this time around. Don't worry though, we'll get some food now. The club is about ten meters away now anyway. You ready?" Xiumin smirked, his eyes bleeding into a deadly shade of red. Chanyeol smiled his creepy smile right back, his eyes doing the same thing as Xiumin's. They ran at normal vampire speed again, and it only took about five seconds for them to reach the club.

 

Standing across the street from the club, Xiumin and Chanyeol could smell the sweat, alcohol, and from a mile away. But the blood was the strongest smell to the two immortal men. Chanyeol slowly breathed everything in, making him moan in pleasure at the thought of getting warm, fresh blood tonight. Xiumin, seeing that his friend was getting impatient, quickly grabbed Chanyeol's shoulder before he could pick a target. 

 

"Remember Chan, no killing. Drink, clean, erase, leave. Got it?" Chanyeol growled at Xiumin, but nodded anyway, understanding why he stopped him from going across to the club right away. When Xiumin was sure that Chanyeol wouldn't accidentally kill his meal, they both slowly set off for the club across the street. Looking for a good human to feed on.

 

Both Xiumin and Chanyeol were in front of the club, looking around. Even though there were many humans in and around, drinking blood from an absolutely hammered human was like drinking warm alcohol. Xiumin and Chanyeol both hate the taste of blood from a drunk human. That preference alone took out about half of the people in the vicinity.

 

It was hard for vampires to go find food anywhere near the club if they didn't like being drunk all the time.

 

"Ugh, everyone here just reeks of alcohol Xiumin. I can't eat this, if I wanted a hangover, I would get some actual alcohol!" Xiumin laughed while nodding his head, knowing what his friend was talking about. All of the people they passed were either drunk, or were helping drunk people get home without dying in the process. When Xiumin turned to look at Chanyeol, he could see that his tall friend's eyes bleeding into red again, but a deeper, more dangerous red than before. Xiumin started getting nervous, seeing that look in Chanyeol's eyes alyways led to trouble.

 

"Hey, hey Chan. Look at me, look at me right now. You're slipping too far into your vampire side. Don't make me slap some sense into you, because I refuse to let any of the elders find out about this, let alone if you slip too far. They'll kill you. So snap out of it, or so help me I'll kill you myself!" Xiumin held Chanyeol's face in his hands, knowing that if he slipped too far and snapped, Chanyeol would have to be killed, to keep the vampire community a secret.

 

Chanyeol's eyes eyeswere still that same shade of red, the smirk on his face becoming creepier and creepier by the second. Xiumin's eyes were now back to brown, looking worriedly at his friend, it seemed like Chanyeol just couldn't get control of himself this time around.

 

Xiumin had learned long ago how to control the part of himself that felt like murdering entire towns just because he was hungry. Chanyeol hadn't been so lucky, always being taken care of by Xiumin, he always had enough blood in his system. So when he didn't get blood for days, and then decided to go out and get fresh blood, Chanyeol was extremely hard to control. The vampire part of him desperate to get out and rip every human in sight to shreds, just for a meal.

 

In the vampire community, that big of an offense was punishable by an automatic death sentence. Xiumin had to make sure Chanyeol could pull himself together right now. Otherwise, he might as well kill Chanyeol himself. "Chanyeol, for the love of it all, snap out of it! I don't want to, but I will shove a stake through your heart, right here, right now! Don't make me do it Chan, you're the only vampire I can trust here! Please, come back......" Xiumin hadn't cried in a long time, but the thought of losing the only vampire that didn't want to either kill him, or use him for their own personal gain brought tears to his eyes.

 

Suddenly, Chanyeol's smirk disappeared, and his eyes slowly blended into a mix of brown and red, still staring at his friend, his mentor, his savior. He'd never seen Xiumin cry before, so watching as tears almost ran down his friend's face, because he couldn't control himself, made Chanyeol back to reality. He frowned, not really knowing why Xiumin was close to crying, but he knew he wanted it to stop.

 

"Xiumin, why are you crying? What happened?" Xiumin froze, looking up at his friend, not believing what he saw. Chanyeol looked as close to normal as he could get, seeing as he was still very hungry. But his eyes held some brown in there, meaning he was okay. Chanyeol was okay. Xiumin suddenly started crying harder and buried his face in Chanyeol's shirt. Chanyeol, flabbergasted, awkwardly held Xiumin while he was crying. 

 

Then, after a few seconds, Xiumin started punching Chanyeol's chest with the force of a bull running towards a Torero.

 

"You stupid, dumb, meat-headed idiot! Next time you let your campire side take over, I'm gonna kill you, I swear, you hear me?! , , !" Xiumin's crazed muttering kept getting louder and louder, until he was practically screaming at Chanyeol. Chanyeol knew having someone call the police on them would be really really bad, so he quuickly calmed Xiumin down. Still not knowing what he did, because Xiumin was either too soft or too loud in his screaming.

 

"Hey, hey buddy, just calm down. Tell me what I did, so I can beat myself over it instead of you punching me. Xiu, what did I do to make you like this?" Xiumin, who had now stopped crying, looked at Chanyeol with red eyes. Which was not unusual for vampires, but this time his eyes were red from crying, and not from hunger.

 

"You...you're campire side t-took over. I-I thought you were g-gone this time...what would have I d-done, what if the elders had to e-execute you?" Xiumin's whispered words fully explained the gravity of what could have happened. Chanyeol's eyes widened, then went back down, knowing he was at fault here.

 

To let his hunger reach a point where the scent of blood makes him almost lose control of himself is unforgivable. Especially if he got caught.

 

"Xiumin, I'm sorry. I didn't know it was that bad, honest. Had I known, I wouldn't have gone out, I would've just asked you to restock our blood bag supply. I won't let this happen again. I promise. I'm so so sorry Xiu, I'm so sorry..." It went on like that for about three minutes, until Xiumin pulled himself together and Chanyeol stopped apologizing.

 

"Okay, it's okay Chan. Just...don't do it again. Okay, now that's behind us, let's find some decent food." As soon as Xiumin said that, two people stepped into the alley, looking a little buzzed, but not totally drunk.

 

"Hey dudes, you need help with somethin?" One of the men said, the cloudiness in his eyes telling Xiumin and Chanyeol that he didn't see their eyes changing color. Chanyeol smirked, now in control of himself, staring at the other guy's neck.

 

"Now that you mention it, yeah, you can help us..."

 

"Oh come on, Chen! Just one more dance!"

 

Yeah, Chen was having none of that.

 

After going outside for a breather, Chen and Baekhyun went back inside the club for about four more songs......and in those four songs, Chen was once again approached by Nara, and this time she brought her five friends. All of them touched his hair, his arms, his face, one of them even went as far as to palm his crotch in hopes to turn him on.

 

Chen was done after that, going through the crown of sweaty dancers to drag Baekhyun out of the club and back to the safety of their college campus.

 

"No Baek, you're done, I'm done, we're done. I can't stand another minute in that club. I didn't drink any alcohol in there because I actually want to succeed in college. But even if I did get wasted, that still doesn't excuse the fact that the same chick from before......Nara, I think that's her name......came back to hit on me again, and brought her friends! One of them grabbed my crotch! No, no I'm done Baekhyun. We're going back to the campus." Chen was still shaking his head, dragging Baekhyun along, until he felt Baekhyun's hand slip from his grip.

 

And when Chen turned around, Baekhyun was no where in sight.

 

"BYUN BAEKHYUN, I WILL CASTRATE YOU AND MAKE SURE YOU NEVER HAVE AGAIN IF I FIND YOU BACK AT THAT DAMN CLUB! YOU HEAR ME, YOU STUPID PUPPY LOOKING EYELINER WEARING ?! I WILL CASTRATE YOU!"

 

Chen was officially done and pissed and on the hunt for his best friend. His feelings a messy mix of anger and despair, and he could only see red. Anyone that saw Chen walking down the street knew that whoever he was searching for just might die. 

 

Until he stopped. Right in the middle of the street. 

 

Chen slowly mad his way over to the alley, and when what he was seeing registered in his mind, Chen's eyes filled with horror, and he slowly back away. He wanted to run away, but he couldn't. Chen just couldn't find it in himself to move for some weird reason.

 

One man was above another man, on his neck. The first man was passed out, and it didn't look like he was getting a hickey. Chen thought the man on top was literally the life out of the man on bottom

 

"Why did Baekhyun have to get away from me? Baek, BAEK!" Chen shouted, hoping his best friend was somewhere in the vicinity, but to no avail, because he was suddenly pulled into the alley, and pushed up against the wall, his mouth being covered by a hand. When the throbbing pain in Chen's head went down, he opened his eyes and immediately froze.

 

The guy pinning him to the wall was extremely scary, and irrevocably hot at the same time. 

 

His monolids, his bleach blonde hair that just sat on his head, his smirk, just his entire face screamed appeal. Chen's brain had shut down, because the guy in front of him was so damn good-looking he didn't know what to do.

 

The man also scared him because of the ring of blood around his mouth. Chen had just caught someone in the act of murder, and now said murderer was gonna kill him to make sure no one knew.

 

"Oh, great job Chen. He's extremely y, but he's also a psychopath. Why do you always attract the crazies? How do they always find you, ?!" (Chen)

 

Chen was starting to try and get out of this situation, but then something unexpected happened. The hot psychopath talked.

 

"Hey,I know what you're thinking, but I swear, I can explain." At that point, Chen could've fainted. The guy in front of him is a killer, and is most likely going to kill him to, but his velvety voice made Chen weak in the knees.

 

Chen was so attracted to this man, and terrified of him at the same time, that he honestly didn't know what to do. The good thing is, he didn't faint. 

 

Because if he had fainted, Chen would've never met the man that would change his life.

 

 


*Crawls out from under a rock* Oh hey, how are you guys doing???

Okay, I am so freaking sorry. It's been extremely hectic.

The entire Fine Arts program at my school is preparing to go play at Carnegie Hall during Spring Break. And because Carnegie Hall is Carnegie Hall, we have to be perfect.

So that means playing exams, after school practice, practices on holidays, the works, you name it. What we can do, we do it.

And it has been KICKING MY .

I'm staying after school three out of my five school days because of band and full orchestra (The second one I volunteered to do so that's my fault.) And those are still a pain in the .

All the playing exams I have to do at home are also a pain in the , because if you mess up once, you have to start the whole process over again. It's not fun. Band isn't fun anymore.

I have never said that in all my years, even when I was burnt out. I actually dread going to anything band related now. 

That's how done I am at this point.

And I know it's a bad excuse. I am still very sorry that it took me this long to update. Again.

But I'm getting back in the groove of writing. I will be better now. I swear.

Now, to all the people that stuck this out, FREE CUPCAKES FOR YOU!!! To all the new subscribers after this chapter is posted FREE CUPCAKES FOR YOU!!! And I mean fancy cupcakes, not cheap cupcakes with brightly colored frosting that taste like nothing.

*Fancy cupcakes are raining everywhere right now*

And to everyone, COMMENT, UPVOTE, AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!! Because updates will not be this far apart anymore.

I promise.

Okay, now, I'm probably gonna watch YouTube all night now. PEACE!!!

~~~~~~~bubble1765