This is why Chen Hates Baekhyun's Ideas

Wait......You Don't Sparkle???

There were many reasons why Chen was uncomfortable in this moment. He had a long list of reasons why he was ready to throw in the towel, sneak away from Baekhyun, and just go back to his dorm and finish his book. He wasn't ready for the rough and roudy nightlife that Baekhyun thrived in almost every night. There were many reasons, and Chen was thinking about all of them.

 

"God, I hate Baekhyun right now. Did he really feel the need to put eyeliner on my face? And gel my hair? This is the most I've been dressed up since my 8th grade piano recital. And these jeans are KILLING ME! Some day, I'm going to force Baekhyun to wear my clothes for a week, and them force him into his super skinny jeans. See how HE likes it" (Chen)

 

Chen felt like a living, breathing Ken doll when Baekhyun decided he needed a 'FULL-ON TRANSOFRMATION.'  After deciding that Chen would be wearing leather pants, a white Rolling Stones muscle tank, and plain black Vans, Baekhyun decided it was necessary to add BB cream to his face and liquid eyeliner to his top eyelids. And then gel up his ebony black hair to make it look like he just woke up.

 

"Trust me Chen, this hair style is everywhere now. You can trust me to do what's best for you."

 

Chen seriously doubted that statement every time he saw a girl look him up and down. He felt like a chunk of meat.

 

"Baek, can we please leave?! I feel so out of place right now! These jeans are constricting, I feel like I have five pounds added to my face, this hair gel smells weird, and all of the girls here are checking me out! You know how I feel about girls and their...ual desires that seem amplified every time they drink five shots of soju." Chen was begging to go home.  Which was surprsing to Baekhyun.

 

Chen didn't beg. Ever. Not even when Baekhyun stole the book he was almost finished with. Sure, he beat Bakehyun with the book when he got it back, but Chen never begged. Until now.

 

Baekhyun felt powerful.

 

"No, Chen-chen. We're not leaving until I'm -faced drunk and you have to take me home. This place has gotten nothing but amazing reviews about the place, and I plan on staying until the sun comes back up. Also, you're not leaving until I'm ready to go. Unless you want me to tell Mr. Joon Myeon about that time you let me look off of your test so I wouldn't fail." 

 

At this, Chen gasped.

 

"It was one time Baek, one bloody time! I let you look off of me once, because you needed to pass that test, and now you won't let it go! Last time I ever help you, asshat!" Chen shouted, making people look at him funny. Chen's eyes widened, and he looked down, blushing at his sudden outburst. All of the girls in line internally squealed at how cute Chen was in that moment, which then made Chen grimace.

 

Baekhyun laughed, knowing he was the new man candy for the night. All of the ladies would want a piece of Chen. Which was funny, considering he didn't swing that way, at all. He could tell that it would be fun to watch Chen try and fend all of these girls off of him.

 

When they finally got to the front of the line, the bouncer automatically let them in. Seeing as Baekhyun somehow knew the guard from another club, both men soon walked in to the club, automatically being hit by the thumping of the bass from the track, blinding lasers going off everywhere, the strong stench of alcohol and sweat all Chen could smell.

 

Yep, Chen knew Baekhyun and his ideas would be the death of him.

Xiumin and Chanyeol had been walking for a little bit, looking for some good food. They'd seen a few people, but they were either bat- drunk, and alcohol was not good for vampires in terms of speed and brain function, or the people were hobos. Xiumin and Chanyeol weren't going to touch hobo blood, that's just nasty.

 

They've been walking for about fifteen minutes now, and they're still hungry. Chanyeol actually became more hungry.

 

"Xiumin, when are we gonna get food!? I'm becoming so hungry, I'm ready to eat a hobo. A HOBO, XIUMIN. You know how nasty their blood tastes! I don't wanna have to drink hobo blood again, but I'm about to cave." Chanyeol was now leaning on Xiumin, looking pained. Xiumin just rolled his eyes at his friend's overdramatic behavior.

 

"Geez Chanyeol, can you be a little more patient? It takes a while to find good food when you have to wait until nighttime, you know this!" Xiumin looked at Chanyeol, exasperation in his eyes. The giant just pouted, making Xiumin cave...again.

 

"I'm sorry, it's just...I haven't eaten anything in a while. We ran out of blood bags a while ago." When this news reached Xiumin's ears, he looked at Chanyeol in shock. The number one rule of being a vampire was to never run out of blood bags in this day and age. So when Xiumin learned this, he automatically glared at Chanyeol. 

 

"Do you know how dangerous that is Chanyeol?! We can't just go out and get food when we want to! That's due to the food we eat, and we need those blood bags! Why didn't you tell me?!" Xiumin whisper yelled at Chanyeol while they were still walking past people. Luckily, all of them were drunk as hell, so no one even looked at them.

 

"How many times do I have to say I'm sorry?! Honestly, it was about a week ago. That was around the time you had that feast with the council members, so you filled up to the brim. I didn't want to bug you with it." As Changeol explained, Xiumin showed less and less malice in his eyes for his companion. He couldn't stay mad at Chanyeol long even if he wanted to.

 

"Chan...just don't do it again, alright? This will stay between you and me. You know what will happen if the High Council finds out about this." At that statement, Chanyeol lowered his head and whimpered.

 

Chanyeol knew all to well what the Council would do.

 

"Okay I won't, but I can't promise tha-" Xiumin suddenly put his hand up to Chanyeol's mouth, shutting him up. Xiumin gestured for Chanyeol to stop talking, and he got the message, so Xiumin took his hand off of Chanyeol's face. Xiumin looked up at the sky and sniffed a few times. When he looked back at Chanyeol, he smirked.

 

Humans. Lots of them.

 

Chanyeol smirked right back before running off, too fast for any normal human to see. Xiumin laughed and followed him, ready to eat.

Chen had been sitting in the same booth for the past hour and a half. He knew the exact time because he'd been checking his phone every minute. He wasn't comfortable here, as he had said about a million times before Baekhyun had seamlessly made his way right into the middle of the dance floor. Chen still couldn't understand how Baekhyun does this almost every night.

 

He's suddenly glad he won't have to worry about alcohol poisoning in the future.

 

As he was about to finish the first version of Angry Birds, a girl came over and sat right across from him. She was wearing a sparkly purple crop top, a sparkly silver miniskirt, and heels. Her hair was brown, with a few blonde streaks in her hair. No one could deny she was pretty, the woman was beautiful. Chen just wasn't attracted to her. Plus, he had no game when it came to flirting.

 

And since Baekhyun decided to look over at that very moment, he decided to get a drink and watch this trainwreck unfold. It was gonna be hilarious.

 

"Hey there." The girl said to Chen. She looked at him, clearly checking him out, making Chen flush. He then looked down, hoping the lady didn't see that. He wasn't attracted to her in any way, no. But it was still nice to know that women found him attractive, even though he's acting like a huge dork. 

 

Though, Chen realized he's still made over by Baekhyun at the moment. He probably looked better than he usually does.

 

"Um, hi there." Chen waved nervously at the girl. She giggled cutely, twirling her hair and smiling brightly. In all honesty, she was coming over here to try and get a free drink out of this guy, but his actions were so cute and endearing, she decided to actually try and seduce him, or take him down, as her friends would say. Seeing as he was awkward in this enviorment, she was absolutely positive that this was his first time anywhere near a club, let alone inside one. She was so ready for this.

 

"So, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this is your first time in a club?" The woman sitting across him asked, still twirling her hair. Chen blushed and nodded, still looking into his lap. The girl squealed internally, he was just too damn adorable!

 

"Well, I'm Nara, and if you're still feeling uncomfortable here, maybe you would like to dance with me?" The woman, now known as Nara asked. Chen automatically knew that she was trying to slowly make him feel comfortable with her to eventually get him to sleep with her by the end of the night. He looked over and saw Baekhyun watching from the bar, trying to hide his laughter behind his glass of whatever the hell he ordered.

 

"I'm going to kill his when we get home."  (Chen)

 

"Um, well...acutally I-I was just about to ask my friend if we could go home s-soon." Chen was internally cringing  at the damn stutter that made its way into his response. He was definitely nervous, Chen just didn't think he was that nervous.

 

"Oh, that's too bad. Are you sure you can't spare me one dance before you go?" Now, Nara was barely gliding her fingers over Chen's hand, making his mind go into overdrive. He looked over at Baekhyun, a desperate look on his face. Baekhyun just shook his head, and continued to laugh into his drink.

 

Chen was definitely killing Baekhyun when they got back to the dorm.

 

"Um, I actually can't dance right now...I really need to talk to my friend over there...excuse me..." Chen stood up and quickly walked towards Baekhyun, a killer look in his eyes. Too bad for him, Baekhyun finished his drink while Chen was walking over towards him, so he didn't notice his pissed-off best friend coming his way.

 

What he did notice, though, was the hand that took his drink away from him. When he saw Chen's deadly smirk, Baekhyun knew he was dead.

 

"So, Baekhyun, my best friend, why did you decide to not help me at all back there, huh? You could see how uncomfortable I was, so why did you just sit here, laughing at my misfortune, like an ?" Baekhyun could hear the malice in his voice, and gulped when he saw the glint in Chen's eyes.

 

Troll Chen was extremely close to being released, and Baekhyun was terrified.

 

"I'm sorry Chen, I was going to help you, honest! I just thought this would be a good learning experience for you! You're an attractive male, and women will flock to you at some point or another. You can't act all flustered like this all the time! You need to learn how to deal with situations like this!" Baekhyun shrieked at Chen, who simply raised an eyebrow.

 

Chen wasn't stupid. He could tell Baekhyun pulled all of that out of his . But it actually sounded like a plausible reason, so Chen decided to let Baekhyun let him off the hook, this time at least. Baekhyun was...Baekhyun, and Chen knew Baekhyun would piss him off sometime in the future. 

 

"You're lucky that I'm feeling nice from some reason. I'll take it." Baekhyun sighed in relief, then hugged Chen for showing mercy. Chen started to feel awkward, so he pushed Baekhyun away from him. After that encounter with the girl and scaring thw out of Baekhyun, Chen was feeling a little overwhelmed.

 

"Hey, I'm gonna get some fresh air. Don't leave me here to fend for myself, okay?" Baekhyun just nodded, then realized what his best friend was saying, and decided it was a bad idea for Chen to be out of his line of eyesight.

 

"I'm going with you Chen. This is your first time at a club, so me not being able to see you is bad." After Chen thought about it, he nodded. Being away from the club master, being a club newbie, was a terrible idea.

 

"Okay, let's go outside. And hopefully, go home right after." Baekhyun just shook his head and laughed at his friend's desperation to leave the club.

 

Too bad they didn't know what awaited them outside...

 

Hehe......hi there everyone. How are you?

OKAY BEFORE YOU ALL KILL ME HEAR ME OUT. I JUST UPDATED THIS STORY. CALM THE FREAK DOWN.

And I know it focused more on Chen and Baekhyun, the next one will focus more on Xiumin and Chanyeol. Probably. 

I also swear I didn't mean to be away this long. Band camp started in August, and it's eight hours a day with four hours in the morning and four hours in the evening. In the four to five hour break I have, the last thing I want to do is anything productive. I was literally a zombie.

And then school came, and it's been hectic. 

But I'm seriously sorry. I swear I'll try to do better.

Anyways, for all my subscibers before this chapter, and to all of my new subscribers after this chapter, CANDY FOR ALL. ANY KIND OF CANDY YOU WANT. *All different kinds of candy appear in front of me* CANDY BUFFET FOR YOU GUYS.

Also, don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, AND UPVOTE!!! It makes me feel like you guys actually read my stories.

Okay, I'm leaving now. BYE!!!!!!

~~~~~~~bubble1765