[HyukKen] I can't stand you!

Vixx pairing oneshots.

Genre: humor?? Not really sure what genre it is xD
Pairing: HyukKen
authors note: A slight warning there is quite some cursing and such so yeah... Just so you know. I hope you enjoy. I just upload this with my phone before work so the entering and such is a bit off for now... I will try to change it in three hours.


“Seriously I can’t stand you!” Jaehwan said annoyed as he slammed his hands on the table in frustration, causing some of the drinks to spill over the cups.
“Oh really? Well that makes two of us!” Sanghyuk replied annoyed to the older.

Their group of friends had met up with each other at Starbucks to enjoy some coffee and relax a bit before the workweek began again. At first it was really nice and relaxing until Jaehwan joined and Sanghyuk asked the others sarcastically why Jaehwan of all people had to join them. This caused Jaehwan to be annoyed even before he had taken his seat. Hakyeon being the oldest of the group tried to calm the two down and ask if the two could try not to fight with one another.

However that didn't went well for long. When Jaehwan noticed the glances Sanghyuk gave him they started to argue with each other, which soon escalated to them shouting at one another and causing a scene.

“I can't believe I actually even considered to go knowing you would be there, in the first place.” Jaehwan shouted as he stood up from his chair. “It always gets to be a mess when you're around!”
“When I'm around?! Look who's talking, you're the one that made a mess of this table!”
“That's because of you and your ing comments about me!”
“Well maybe you should try to be a real man instead of some drama queen !”
“Okay that's it, you er!“

Jaehwan wanted to launch himself over the table to fight Sanghyuk who just sat on his chair with a smirk on his face. Again he had succeeded to drive Jaehwan just the way he wanted. Taekwoon and Wonsik who both sat next two Jaehwan were just quick enough to grab Jaehwan’s arms before he could climb over the table, make a bigger mess of their table and hurt Sanghyuk. Jaehwan let out a frustrated grow as the tight grip of his friends kept him from fighting.

“Can you let go of me?”
“Only if you swear not to make a bigger mess of this situation. Seriously, people are staring at us.” Taekwoon said.

It was now that Jaehwan and Sanghyuk realized that all customers and employees were looking at their table.

“I swear it.” Jaehwan said. “I just want to go home and don't waste any more of my time because of him.”

Taekwoon and Wonsik let go of Jaehwan’s arms. Jaehwan then said goodbye to everyone and left.

“I will be going too… I remember I still got some important things to prepare for work.” Sanghyuk said and stood up. He then said his goodbyes and left.

“I will ask for a wet cloth to clean this mess up before it gets sticky.” Hakyeon announced and walked towards the batista. A few seconds later he came back and began to clean the table.
“Seriously I swear, those two will end up dating each other.” Hongbin said.
“No way, they won’t.  They hate each other with passion.” Wonsik said.
“Wanna make a bet?”

Everyone agreed. Wonsik bet for 20.000 won that the two won’t end up dating. Hakyeon bet for 15.000 won that they will end up dating within a month. Hongbin bet for 25.000 they would end up dating within a week and Taekwoon bet for 10.000 won they would end up dating within two months.

Time flew by every time they would meet with each other. Every time it would end up in a fight. The two really couldn't stand each other, one always annoyed the other in some way which lead to a heavy argument. It has been already a week when still nothing had changed, much to Hongbin’s dislike. Since he would have to pay money to whoever won the bet. Taekwoon and Hakyeon did everything to let the two do things together in hope they would start dating one another, however it didn't had quite that much success. Which Wonsik was glad to since he would have to pay everyone if they ended up dating.

It was just the last day for Hakyeon to still win the bet, when it happened. They all were invited by Sanghyuk for a movie night. They all had taken a seat and were about to pick a movie when Jaehwan and Sanghyuk got into a heavy argument about how much they annoyed each other and the movie they wanted to watch. The other friends didn't tried to stop them, they simply were eating popcorn as they watch the two fight in front of them while hoping they would end up winning their bet.

“Seriously I have no idea why I even invited you to come over to my place!” Sanghyuk shouted, not really caring if his neighbors could hear him.
“I don't know why I even decided to go!”
“Maybe because you're some who can easily be talked into going by the others!”
“You call me a ! Maybe you invited me because you was afraid what would have happen if you didn't invited me!”
“Don't make me laugh. I’m never afraid of you!” Sanghyuk shouted and then let out a bitter laugh. Jaehwan just rolled his eyes before he spoke.
“Man, I hate you so much! I just can't stand your damn handsome face!”
“I hate you more! I hate you and those beautiful eyes of yours!”
“No I hate you the most! I hate you and your gorgeous hair!”
“That's not possible! I hate you the most and I hate those damn lips I want to take with my own just here and now!”
“Oh really?! I dare you!”

With that Sanghyuk crashed his lips on Jaehwan’s. The kiss was rough and steamy and both fight for dominance into the kiss. Sanghyuk bit in Jaehwan his lips from time to time, while Jaehwan’s hands roamed from Sanghyuk’s back to his behind and squeezed it causing Sanghyuk to let out a moan. Jaehwan took this as an opportunity to slip his tongue into Sanghyuk’s mouth.

“I hate it that I want you to be my boyfriend.” Sanghyuk confessed after they broke the kiss.
“I hate it that I want gladly want to be your boyfriend.” Jaehwan replied before he lead back to take Sanghyuk’s lips again but was interrupted by Wonsik screaming an dramatically “No my money!”, a loud and happy Hakyeon cheering a “ yes!” and a happy Taekwoon saying a “Yes” louder than usually.

Both Jaehwan and Sanghyuk looked surprised when all they friends took out their wallets. Wonsik took 60.000 won and gave everyone 20.000. Hongbin then added 30.000 won to the 20.000 he just got from Wonsik and then gave both Taekwoon and Hakyeon 25.000.

“Did you guys seriously made a bet on us?” Sanghyuk said a bit annoyed, he couldn't believe his friends really did that.
“What did you guys even bet?“

“I was highly convinced that you two won’t start dating.” Wonsik said.
“I knew there was a high vibe of ual frustration between you two and thought you would started dating within a week.”
“I said within a month since I knew it needed some more time, but I got really lucky since today was the last day I could have won or else I had to pay Taekwoon 15.000 won.” Hakyeon said as he counted the money.
“I said you would start dating within two months.” Teakwoon said matter of factly as he put the money in his wallet.

“Sometimes I really wonder why we're friends.” both Sanghyuk and Jaehwan said at the same time, causing to look at each other a bit annoyed before they began to kiss again. They soon got interrupted again by Hongbin who shouted “Get a room.”.

They broke the kiss and Sanghyuk smirked at the others before he grabbed Jaehwan’s wrist and pulled him towards his bedroom.

“Maybe it's better if we leave right now before they get really into it and things will get awkward for us.” Hakyeon said when it was still quiet in Sanghyuk’s bedroom.
“Yeah we sho-” Taekwoon got cut off by a loud moan from Jaehwan.
“Oh God…  let's go.” Wonsik said quickly

The four friends quickly stood up, put their shoes and jackets on before they left Sanghyuk’s apartment before things would get even more awkward for them.