[Navi] Magic

Vixx pairing oneshots.

Genre: Humor
Paring: Navi? it's not really romantic so idk
Authors Note: So this is an oneshot I came up with after rovixx tweeted a picture for some fanmeet and the way ravi posing on that picture made me think of some dutch magician and then this happend! I hope you enjoy reading it 


 

It was early in the morning when Wonsik, known as Ravi by the audience, walked into his dressing room, to drop his stuff before he was going to do the last preparations for tonight's show. He hung his coat over the chair and that was when he saw something yellow lying on the surface of the table. He took a closer look and saw that it was a sticky note. He picked it up and read what was written on it.

 

'Good luck with your show tonight, but you have to do it without me. I quit. regards, Dian.’

 

Wonsik looked at the note with terror, why did she had to quit on an important day like this? Couldn't she wait just a few days longer and quit after all the shows were over?

 

"Jaewhan!" Wonsik shouted as he was trying to find his manager, looking everywhere in hope he would find the other man.

 

"Ravi, what's wrong why are you shouting?" His manager ask, when Wonsik finally found him.

"Dian, she quit. I found this note just now in my dressing room."

 

Jaehwan let out a gasp when he read the letter. He really took his job seriously, how ever he could over react with the way he felt and be really childish. Wonsik was pretty surprised when he heard Jaehwan would become his manager.

 

"This is bad, this is bad... Ottokaji~!" his manager panicked before he calmed down after awhile. "Okay we need a replacement and fast. someone who is feminine, y and flexible. Okay you can trust me, just wait and see."

 

Jaehwan then stormed off, while shouting with his high pitched voice that he wants all the employees that works backstage to come together for an emergency meeting.

 

Time had past and Wonsik was now asked to judge the replacements Jaehwan got for him.

 

"Okay are you ready?" He asked excitedly wonsik just nodded. "Okay meet the first girl, Hongbina!"

 

the first replacement walked in, an awkward dimpled smile on her face. She had long straight brown hair that came to her hips and wore a short pink dress.

 

"Why is Hongbin dressed as a girl?" Wonsik asked. He knew all the co-workers that helped him to give a great show.

 

Jaehwan let out a nervous chuckle "You see, I couldn't find any girl that wasnt that important backstage. So dressing up a guy as a girl was the only option."

"I can understand, you solution but can you at least take a guy that doesn't have that muscular arm like him and beside that he is one of the guys that takes care of the lights. How could that not be important?"

"okay, okay I understand." he said scretching the back of his head in embarrassment before announcing the next replacement. "Meet Hyukka!"

 

A tall figure walked in, dressed in a tight dress and had shoulder length hair with a big ribbon in the hair. He then took his place next to Hongbin.

 

"Seriously, Sanghyuk? He is the one who takes care of the sound effects and music. Did you picked them out in the dark or something? You can see he is too tall. how in the world would he fit in a small cage and the small hiding spots?"

"Okay fine, I got one person left! Meet Lea."

 

The person walked in wearing purple short shorts and a black glitter top that showed of his stomach, he looked really annoyed and pulled the Blonde wig of his head and threw in on the ground and walked away with the last pride he had left.

 

"This is hopeless." Wonshik said and let out a sigh. He needed a replacement and fast.

 

He just sat on a chair, staring in the distance until it hits him.

 

"Jaehwan I need to call someone. Can I use your phone?"

"Um sure." He said and handed his Iphone to Wonsik, who started to dial a number right when he got the phone in his hands.

 

"Hey Hakyeon, how are you?" He spoke when the other picked up the phone "Can you drop by? I need to ask you for a favour."

 

-----

 

a half hour later Hakyeon has arrived.

 

"So what's the favour you wanted to ask me?" Hakyeon asked as the two guys walked around backstage

"Do you remember when I helped you out with that dance competition? You know the one I dressed up as a girl because your partner fell from the stairs that day."

"Yeah I remember. What about it?"

"Well... my assistant just quit this morning and I need a replacement. and well you aren't that tall-ow" Wonsik let out a hiss in pain when he got hit by his friend. He didnt like it when people about his hights even though he wasn't that short at all. "Sorry... what I mean is you can fit easily in a small cage and hiding spots. because you are flexible and such."

"So you want me to be her replacement?"

"Yes."

"I don't know..."

"Please Im begging you... I will buy you banana milk for a whole month if you dress up as my assistant for this week. It's really important, all tickets are sold out and reporters are coming as well. So please help me out."

"Change one month into four and we have a deal."

"Okay fine."

 

After the deal was made, they practiced until it was time for the show. it wasn't really that stressful as Wonsik thought it would be since Hakyeon had to understand everything about the tricks as well as he had to appear and disappear at the right timing. Lucky for Wonsik, Hakyeon was a good listener and learned fast.

 

"Wonsik... How many people are there?"

"around one thousand people."

"Do you really think it's a good idea, me dressing up as a girl? what if someone find out?"

"I'm sure no one find out."

"You sure?"

"I am. now, show me how you look and stop worrying so much."

 

The door slowly opened and Hakyeon slowly stepped out of the dressing room. He wore a back glitter dress that stops a few centimeters below his behind. The dress didn't cover his shoulders as well as a part of his back. The wig he wore wore was black and curly, all the hair was tied into a low side ponytail and was a little bit longer than shoulder length hair. And then the make-up and false lashes really made him look like a girl.

 

"Wauw... your beautiful." Wonsik told his friend

"Thanks I guess... um... can you like stop staring at me now... I kind of start to feel awkward."

"Sorry. its just… you look so pretty."

"You don't look bad yourself. I just had never thought that you would wear a black glitter suit"

"Yeah... normally I would only wear black jeans and a simple black t-shirt." but my manager wants me to match with my assistant."

 

"Five minutes left! Is everyone ready! No? Well get off your lazy and hurry up!" Jaehwan's loud high pitchy voice was heard, warning everyone there wasn't that much time left.

 

"You ready?" Wonsik asked, Hakyeon nodded

"Lets just do this."