[RaBin] My Immortal

Vixx pairing oneshots.

Genre: Angst

Paring: RaBin

Authors Note: Here is the first update of this unending serie oneshots. Im sorry I start off with an angst oneshot. I was just listening to some songs and got inspired and then this oneshot was born. Also for some reason I love to write angst Idk why...   Don't worry the next one will be an happy one :D

 


 

It has been a few years ago when he stopped showing of his dimpled smile, a few years ago when his world has fallen apart and he had become insane with himself. He spend days into the apartment that used to belong to the both of them, feeling like a lifeless person sitting in the room that used to be theirs.
 

Friends tried to cheer him up, tried to feel alive again but nothing seems to work and they gave up. In the end they wouldn't understand, their pain wasn't the same as his. He had lost his love, his whole world, his everything. His friends only lost a friend. They would be able to move on, but that wasn't possible for him to do.
 

Flashbacks of all the memories together still flashes through his mind, the deep voice of his love was still soundable in the silent room and at night he was still able to hear his lover's snoring, even though he wasn't here anymore.
 

flashbacks of him kissing his lover. A blond man, slightly taller than himself. His hands running through the blond hair as he felt strong arms around him.
 

"Wonsikie, I love you."

"I love you too binnie"
 

those words kept echoing through his mind. the flashback soon ended and got followed by a flashback when he got a call from some stranger.
 

"Hello, is this Lee Hongbin?"

"Um.. yeah... who are you? Why do you have Wonsik's phone?"

"He got hit by a car, he's brought into the hospital in a critical condition. You were the first in his contacts that's why I called"
 

the flashbacks continued to show up one by one, now showing a flashback of the day the doctors and family decided to pull out the plug. Wonsik had been in a coma for more than a year, the machines kept him alive and there wasn't any improvement. Hongbin had sit by his bed every day not giving up the hope that his love would wake up, but at that day it felt like he had lost not only his hope but everything.
 

Tears streamed down his cheeks as he let out a loud scream. He couldn't take it anymore. all those flashbacks and memories kept repeating in his mind. He had tried so many times to tell himself Wonsik is gone and won't come back. but still the thoughts of Wonsik kept coming back.
 

It didn't matter how hard he tried to forget and move on, the time couldn't erase this feeling and would never be able to heal the wounds that this all has created. Wonsik is still with him, even though he is just all alone.