You and I [Sebaek Crack]

Exo Tumblr Prompts

Baekhyun hated the fact that u and i are so close to each other.

 _______________________________________________

To: Baekhyun

From: Sehunnie

Sehun

Baekhyun stares at his phone screen for a long time.

 

To: Sehun

From: Baek

What?

Baekhyun clearly remembers asking his longtime best friend as to why he always went to the park during Saturdays and not about his preference or interest in intimate body parts.

 

To: Baekhyun

From: Sehunnie

Yeah, I mean I feel at peace when I see one or many of them. I find them really nice and it’d be nice for me to play with one or touch one. I just never had enough courage to do so.

Baekhyun is so sure that if he was drinking one of those cheap canned sodas right now, he’d be spurting it out his mouth and all over his phone. He didn’t know whether he was to be bewildered by his friend’s boldness or to laugh because it’s just so…laughable.

 

To: Sehun

From: Baek

Um, I really don’t know how to reply to that.

Baekhyun is about to put his phone down when Sehun replied.

 

To: Baekhyun

From: Sehunnie

Why? Is there something weird with what I want? It’s just something I’ve been wanting to do since I was young.

Baekhyun purses his lips to a thin line, not knowing what to say or do next. He’s not really against Sehun’s affection towards male ia but he isn’t overly avid about it either. So, instead of replying, he closes his phone and went to sleep.

-

The next day, he was at the cafeteria at their usual table. Baekhyun hasn’t really seen Sehun after the texting last night. The last he saw the boy was when he walked Baekhyun home. He didn’t have morning classes with him either.

Baekhyun bites his chicken sandwich as he thinks about Sehun and that seemingly inappropriate text. Were they already at that stage of friendship where they can openly talk about ? Sure, they’re best friends but Baekhyun never really imagined himself telling Sehun about anything ual.

Was the text a hint of interest Sehun might have had in him? Baekhyun wants to stop thinking about that piece of possibility. But he couldn’t. What if Sehun is boldly hinting that he likes Baekhyun?

Sehun’s handsome, yes, but he wasn’t Baekhyun’s type. Sehun’s tall and he’s good at dancing. He can be cute sometimes and he can be a hella y too. Okay, Baekhyun scrunches his nose, maybe Sehun is Baekhyun’s type.

Sehun texts him whether he got home safe, even if he knows because mostly, he brings Baekhyun home. Sehun lets him copy lectures when others wouldn’t. The corners of Baekhyun’s mouth turn up a little when he remembers Sehun not letting anyone else copy his notes but Baekhyun.

Baekhyun sighed. He has a crush on Sehun.

Looking at the sound of people walking towards him he saw his group of friends. A flustered Sehun sat beside Jongin who sat across him, Minseok sat beside him.

He was about to talk to Sehun, to tell him things about his newfound interest in him. He wanted Sehun to know that maybe there can be something between them.

But Sehun beat him to it.

“Baek, about the text sorry about that. You didn’t reply and I realized I made a mistake.”

Baekhyun wants to say ‘No, you didn’t do anything wrong! If anything, you helped me realize my feelings for you.’ but he let Sehun continue.

“I’m sorry if it made you feel uncomfortable. Really, I was so stupid.”

Baekhyun shook his head.

“No, it’s fine. It’s okay with me.” Baekhyun smiles at Sehun to reassure him that it doesn’t bother him a bit.

Sehun relaxes and smiles.

“Thanks. It was a really stupid mistake you know? U and I are just too close on the keyboard.”

“What?”

“I actually typed in instead of duck, how stupid is that?”

Sehun laughs and opens his packet of orange juice.

Baekhyun blinks. “Oh. Oh.”

-

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were both in the library doing their pair assignment when Jongin leaned against the table, angling himself in front of Kyungsoo.

“If I had the chance to rearrange the alphabet, I’d put ‘U’ and ‘I’ together.” Jongin said, voice in a husky whisper. Low but audible.

Kyungsoo wanted to groan but surprisingly Baekhyun beat him to it.

“No, Jongin. I’d appreciate it if ‘U’ and ‘I’ are planets away.” Baekhyun huffed and stormed out of the library.

“What’s up with him?” Jongin stared at the door that Baekhyun stormed through.

Kyungsoo shrugs. 

-

a.n: is this even crack? idk. it's my first time so cookie please? haha anyway

i hope you guys enjoyed this! 

comment | subscribe *hearts u*