Mend Up Under The Rain 2

Mend Up Under The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were kissing.

Yunho was meeting Jaejoong for, like freaking two hours ago and they were kissing on his couch already.

And apparently, Yunho didn’t know how to things up more than this anymore.

                                                                                          

Two hours prior, Yunho has just found this man standing under the rain and practically wetting himself. An hour ago, Yunho has invited the man into his apartment; so that he could take a bath and change his clothes with Yunho’s. Thirty minutes before, Yunho has been drying the man’s hair- yes; he was not just lending him the hair dryer but casually helping him. Then fifteen minutes to now, the man has suddenly leaned at Yunho’s shoulder and cried his heart out. Yunho- just let him.

And now, when the man has suddenly leaned closer to Yunho with his teary eyes- and started kissing Yunho senselessly Yunho just let him; somewhat, somehow, apparently, feeling more than glad.

The other man- Kim Jaejoong; instantly broke their kiss once he could hear there was a sound of phone ringing aloud. He made a gesture to excuse Yunho away from him, knowing that it wasn’t his.

However, it took Yunho a whole ten seconds to finally realize that it was his home phone. Hurriedly, he walked out towards his working desk and answered the phone. Though obviously, he wasn’t ready at all to think on something right now.

“Hello?” answered Yunho, stuttering as the previous event between him another man- which happened to be a stranger; still lingered in his mind.

“Excuse me, Sir. Has the fax reached your place already?” Yunho recognized his secretary’s voice. “I have been trying to contact you through the mobile phone, but no one answered it.”

Oh- right.

Yunho finally remembered two important things now.

First that he had to take a look on a business proposal he was offered at- it has been faxed to his home which was the main reason he came back in a rainy day. And second that he had to take his phone out from- apparently, the washing machine. He has, somehow, dumped it along with the laundries.

“Sir?” called Yunho’s secretary again.

“Oh,” Yunho finally came back from his daydream and started searching around his fax machine to find the document he was supposed to get. Once he has found it, Yunho immediately sighed in relief. “Yes, I got it already. Thank you for reminding me. I will take it to the office tomorrow.”

Yunho turned the phone off right away- suddenly wasn’t able to remember that he should have listened at his secretary first. He didn’t care, though. He was the boss and not vice-versa, after all.

Then without so many thoughts, Yunho once again turned around and walked back to the living room, where he has left Jaejoong all by himself. At first, he was a bit disappointed since Jaejoong was nowhere to be found. He thought that maybe the latter has come back home already. But then, something at the corner of his living room suddenly made him stunned at his place.

Jaejoong was there; sitting on the floor, right behind his balcony’s glass-door. He leaned his head on the door and took a glance over the rain at the outside; a soft smile appeared on his face. Jaejoong’s hands were trailing the door off, seemed to form some letters- Yunho himself wasn’t sure what that was about. Then, Yunho also could hear the voice; that melodious voice which was, once again, singing a song.

Oh, how I wish I could blame all these songs about rain,
All these songs about rain, songs about rain

As if someone told him about Yunho’s existence, Jaejoong suddenly turned his head towards Yunho. He widened his eyes in surprise right away, before laughing whole-heartedly for a moment. “Seriously,” he said comfortably. “You have to stop being in I’m-not-here presence and surprising me like this.”

Yunho blinked; just realized that he has done so these whole times. “Was I?” he confirmed. “I’m… sorry, I didn’t intend to scare you off. I just-” wanted to see you drowned in yourself more and more.

Jaejoong gaped- quite widely, since he didn’t expected Yunho to be so… blunt like that.

At that second, Yunho realized how stupid he was. “Did I… just say it aloud? I didn’t keep the thought in my head?” asked him hesitantly.

Jaejoong finally let out a chuckle once he knew that it wasn’t done intentionally. In fact, he even thought that Yunho was quite cute that way. “Yeah, you didn’t,” he answered while suppressing his giggles. “But that’s fine. I kind of like that, actually.”

Yunho swore he could- somehow manage to do such again now and then.

Yunho then scratched his neck awkwardly. “Do you… want something to eat? Uh- anything?” he offered bashfully. “I just some packs of ramyun and other instant foods. But… we can always get delivery.”

“Oh. It’s okay,” Jaejoong replied by immediately waving his hands and shaking his head as well. “I have a friend picking me up. He’s already in front of the apartment. I just… don’t want to be impolite and leave the place just like that.”

“Chunnie-?” asked Yunho, without even able to stop himself from asking stupid question.

“Yes. Him; the one and only,” Jaejoong answered as he smiled at Yunho widely. “I’m sincerely thanking you for your kindness, Yunho. I am glad to meet you… you’re so kind; so good.”

But I’m more than glad to meet you- “Did I just say that aloud again?” asked Yunho in a rush.

“Yes,” answered Jaejoong with a nod, as he was trying his best to prevent himself from laughing aloud. For a second, he was then staring at Yunho before sighed in disappointment. “I would like to stay here… with you, but sadly I really have to go now. Chunnie is going to be mad if I’m not coming down soon.”

Yunho didn’t know what he should say- it is okay? Because it is not okay for him- how could he was okay for letting this one who has just kissed him without any explanation left him like that?

“I will return your clothes later,” added Jaejoong.

Yunho still remained in silence, couldn’t reply Jaejoong’s words- or maybe, he couldn’t even hear those.

“Yunho…?” called Jaejoong; now became worried since Yunho didn’t show any response.

Yunho blinked several times, regaining his soul back. “Oh, you can just keep the clothes,” replied him in the end, waving his hand as if it didn’t matter.

“Thank you, Yunho… Thank you,” said Jaejoong, before finally leaving Yunho all by himself completely.

 

Jaejoong never returned the clothes for real.

Every time Yunho passed the park near his apartment- every single day, he would turn to check whether Jaejoong was there or not. But unfortunately his doing always resulted nothing but disappointment. The other man seemed to be disappeared in the thin air, as if he never existed. Sometimes, Yunho wondered whether he just dreamt things or not. The only thing that could make him sure was that he m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter