OO7

put life on shuffle [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

where am i?

 

it was dark and a little damp. there was a small sound of sniffing coming above jinyoung. he turned his head to his left and saw the shadow of a pair of feet, toes facing him. the room was dead quiet, except for the occasional sound of sniffing and rustling. looking around at his area, jinyoung noticed the thick layer of dust above him and scrunched his nose. he strained his neck and glanced at his feet. there was a box sitting beside his feet and jinyoung squinted to see the messy scrawl at the side of the box.

 

stuff

 

jinyoung rolled his eyes. how helpful. he carefully pushed his hand into the surface above him and pulled himself out of the dusty space. he slowly emerged from what looked like a bed and looked around. the walls were covered with light blue paint with glow in the dark stars scattered on the walls and ceiling. there was a large “jinyoung” painted in grey on the wall he was facing. he looked down and glanced down at the small figure below him.

 

blanket wrapped tightly around his shoulders and head buried under a pillow, jinyoung could see the small figure trembling ever so slightly under the sheets. tissues were strewn everywhere on the bed, photo frames on the table turned downwards, the room had a gloomy atmosphere about it.

 

the door swung open and a tall man walked in. he took small steps towards the bed and carefully perched himself onto it. the sheets ruffled as the bed sank under the man’s weight. in his hands were a glass of water and a bottle of pills.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter