OO2

put life on shuffle [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

at seven thirty five in the morning on a rainy day, park jinyoung had tripped over a lump of flesh lying at his doorstep. his face was marred with an ugly frown as he shifted the body with his foot. upon seeing the face of the body, a wave of familiarity washed over jinyoung. “must’ve been someone from my past life,” he muttered as he pulled a wad of cash from his wallet and stuffed it into the clenched fist of the somewhat familiar stranger. his eyes randomly swept over the stranger’s wrist and locked on a symbol, glowing in yellow.

 

a sun.

 

he tore his eyes away from the man and checked his watch. . he was late. kunpimook was going to all day now.

 

at twenty one, park jinyoung wasn’t very different from what he used to be in the past. sure, he had a heart of ice but somehow, jinyoung didn’t know how, three people had managed to worm their way into it and settled down. he was popular, he had friends, even if they could be quite annoying. of all his friends, he liked yugyeom and mark the most. they were quiet and obedient and they didn’t question his actions. jinyoung didn’t know if they were afraid of him but they might as well be. after all, he was the one in control of their salary. kunpimook, on the other hand, was a troublemaker. he made fun of jinyoung, even when his salary was being threatened.

 

“live a bit, hyung!”, was what he said one time while playfully punching jinyoung in the arm. jinyoung had to exercise self-control to keep himself from strangling the smaller boy. yugyeom wouldn’t appreciate it, after all, soulmates share the same pain.

 

park jinyoung lets his guard down a bit when he’s with his friends, drifting further away from the person he was groomed to be.

 

just like he predicted, kunpimook went crazy over the fact that jinyoung was just three minutes and seventeen seconds late for work. jinyoung let out a frustrated sigh as he walked into his office and sat in his chair.

 

"jinyoung hyung finally got laid!" kunpimook's squeaky voice echoed in the hallway as he burst into jinyoung's office, followed by yugyeom and mark.

 

"how did it feel? did you top or bottom? i bet you bottomed, didn't you? how are you feeling now? is it sore? ho-" his endless questions suddenly stopped when mark ruffled his hair. kunpimook never liked people messing up his hair. well, maybe all except yugyeom. he shot mark a look before turning back to jinyoung. before he could shoot his questions again, jinyoung held up a single finger, "nope. the only sore one here would be your sorry ."

 

kunpimook chuckled, "well i must say you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter