Chapter Four

Love You For A Thousands Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day was better...and worse.

It was better because no one knew about the embarrassing event yesterday.It was easier because I knew what to expect of my day.Jason came to sit by me in English and walked me to my next class with Chunji glaring at him all the while and that was really annoying.People didn't look at me quite as much as yesterday.I sat with a big group at lunch that included Jason,IU,Chunji and several other people whose names I didn't remember.

It was worse because I was tired,I couldn't sleep with the wind echoing around the house. It was worse because Mr Granz called on me in French class when I wasn't paying attention and asked me an easy question and I had the wrong answer.And it was worse because Ahn Hyunseung wasn't in school at all.

All morning I was dreading lunch,fearing his bizzare glares.Although I said I wanted to confront him and demand to know what his problem was and wanted to kick his leg but all the bravery was gone and replaced with nervousness.

When I walked into the cafeteria with Ha Sun trying to keep my eyes away from looking the place where he sit and failing entirely.I saw that his eight siblings were sitting together and he was not with them.I tried to listen to their conversation but I can't. I was distracted,terribly uncomfortable waiting nervously for the moment he would arrive.

He didn't come until Friday.My first week at Gangwondo passed with my feelings tense and anxious waiting for Hyunseung.To be honest along the week I was relieved that I had the desk to myself at Biology that Hyunseung was absent,maybe he was sick or something.I told they to myself repeatedly but still I couldn't get rid the nagging feeling that I was the main reason of his absence.It was really ridiculous to think that I would affect someone like that. And yet I couldn't stop worrying that it was true.

When the school and Friday was finally finished,I hurried to the parking lot pleased that I had successfully evaded my retriever 'bodyguard' for the moment.The parking lot was crowded with fleeing students.I got in my car and dug through my bag to make sure I had what I needed.

Last night I had discovered that my father couldn't cook anything except for instant food of course.So I requested that I would be the chef for the duration of my stay. My father only nodded.I also found out that he has no groceries in the house.So I had my shopping list and the cash labeled FOOD MONEY and I was on my way to the supermarket.

I my engine and started to drive.I ignored the heads that turned in my direction probably staring at me or my car whichever it is.As I drove I saw the Ahn's siblings getting into their car,the new shine white Vellfire.Like everyone else they looked at maybe my car as I passed them. I kept my eyes on the road and was relieved when I finally free from the school grounds.

The supermarket was not far from school probably two miles away.It was nice to be inside the supermarket, it felt like normal.I always did the groceries shopping back in Tokyo so it was not so hard shopping here.Beside my Korean was so eloquent so it was easy.

When I got home I unloaded the groceries putting them in wherever I could find an open space. I hoped my father wouldn't mind.I wrapped the potatoes in foil and put them into the oven,covered the steaks with marinade sauce and put it in the fridge for a while.When I finished preparing the ingredients for dinner, I took my bag upstairs.Before starting my homework,I took a q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter