Chapter One

Love You For A Thousands Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My mother drove me to the airport with the car windows rolled down.It was 8:30 in the morning in Tokyo.The sky is perfect.I was wearing my favourite shirt long sleeves,red eyelet lace with straight cut black jeans.My hand carry item was a black double ed coat.

I was on my way to exiled myself in South Korea,a country where I was born.I lived there when I was still a kid and after my parent's divorce my mother took me with her and live at Japan.Every summer I'd been compelled to spend time with my father until I reached 15 years old.I stopped spending my summer at Korea because I detested the country.I love Tokyo.I loved the sun and the city cleanliness.I loved almost everything about Tokyo.

"Hyuna,dear"my mom said to me probably the thousands times already before I got on the plane."You don't have to do this."

My mom looks exactly like me except for my blonde hair that I got from my father. I felt a bit panic as I stared at her with wide eyes. How could I leave my clumsy,childish mother alone by herself?Of course she had her new husband now so all the bills would being properly paid and someone to call when she got lost somewhere but still.....

"I want to go",I lied....again.I'd always been a bad liar so people can easily see through my lies.

"Tell your father I said hi."

"Okay mom.I will."

"I'll see you soon."she insisted."You can come home whenever you want dear."

But I could see that she is trying her hardest to concealed the pain and sadness behind her eyes.

"Okay mom...Don't worry about me..I'll be okay..It'll be great..I love you mom.."

She hugged me tightly that for a second I thought I would suffocate.She let me go and then I got on the plane and she was gone.It takes almost two hours flight from Tokyo to Seoul and two hours ride to Gangwondo province.My fataher seemed genuinely pleased that I was coming to live with him for the first time.He'd already gotten m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter