Chapter Two

Love You For A Thousands Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Breakfast with my father was a quiet event.He wished me good luck at school.He left first to his workplace,leaving me all alone in the house.After cleaning the dishes, I took my school bag and went out.I locked the door and went inside my new car.It was nice and warn also smelled strongly of lemon.

Madison International High School(MIHS).It's my new school name. I made a research about this school and so far the best thing about this school is you don't need to wear uniforms.Finding the school wasn't difficult though I never been there before.The school was like most other things,just off the highway. I parked in front if the building which had a small sign over the door reading"Front Office".No one else parked there so I guessed it was off limits so I decided I would get directions inside instead of circling around like an idiot. I stepped out if my red Chevy and walked down a little stone path.I took a deep breath before opening the door.

Inside,it was really bright and warm.The office was big and there's a grey L-shaped sofa prepared at the waiting area. Notices and awards was perfectly arranged at the walls and there is an antique big clock ticking loudly.The room was cut in half by a long counter, decorated with a vase of fresh flowers.There were four desks behind the counter,one f which was manned by a small,auburn haired girl wearing glasses.She was wearing a plain black T-shirt with her grey cardigan knotted at her waist which is kinda weird for a receptionist attire.The auburn haired girl looked up."Oh...anyeonghasaeyo...Can I help you?"

"Anyeonghasaeyo.Kim Hyun Ah inmida."I told her and saw the immediate awareness in her eyes.As I thought,I was expected by the students and staffs here.A gossip topic like a girl was born at Korea had come back or...something like that.

"Of course."She said.She dug through precariously stacked pile of documents on her desk until she found what she had been looking for."Here is your schedule and the blueprint of the school Kim-ssi."She gave a pocket file that has several sheets of paper inside. She went through my classes for me,highlighting the best route on the map.Like my father, she smiled and hoped that I would like it here in Gangwondo.I nod as I smiled as convincingly as I could.

I went back to my car and saw the other students were starting to arrive.I drove around the school following the line of the traffic.I spotted a few sport car with striking colors and I sigh in relief.The nicest car was a Volvo.It have the same color as my car.As soon as I parked my car, I cut the engine so it will not waste the car oil.Petrol this day is expensive.I looked at the map again,trying to memorize all the routes so I wouldn't have to walk around with the map stuck in front of my nose all day.I stuffed everything in my bag,slung the strap over my shoulder and take a quick look at the mirror.I can do this,I said to myself.I a huge amount of breath and stepped out the car.

I take a quick peek at my outfit today.Long sleeves maroon and grey striped shirt,black skinny jeans,black converse shoes and a white cap.I hoped I didn't stand out too much.I lowered my cap as I walked to the sidewalk,crowded with teenagers.Once I got around the cafeteria, building three was easy to spot because a large '3' was painted at the building.I felt my breath gradually starting towards hyperventilation as I opened the door.

The classroom was small.I took the slip up to the teacher,a tall man whose desk had a nameplate identifying him as Mr Choi.He looked at me when he saw my name and I flushed crimson red.He sent me to an empty desk at the back without introducing me to the class which make me a slight happy.My new classmates stare at me as I walked.I kept my eyes down on the reading list Mr Choi had given me.I'd already read everything in the list at my old school.I kept thinking about my old life that I hadn't notice the class had ended.As I packed my bags,a lean boy with smooth skin and brown hair approached me.

"You're Kim Hyun Ah aren't you?"He gave me a small smile.

"Hyuna.Silent the last letter",I corrected.

"Where's your next class?"he asked.

Where it is again?I silently wondered."Um...History with Miss You Eun Soo in building six."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter