Chapter Three

Love You For A Thousands Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I threw my school bag at the corner of the room then hop onto the bed.I was thinking about a certain event that makes me slight angry,sad also guilty.

-FLASHBACK-

After the nine beautiful students left,I sat a little bit longer with IU and her friends longer than I would have if I'd been sitting alone.I was thinking about a certain boy with silver hair and also anxious not to be late to my class on my first day here. Ha Sun,my new friend,a non talkative girl had Biology with me the next hour.We walked to the class in silence.

When we entered the classroom,she said good luck to me and went to sit at a black topped lab table exactly like the ones I use at my old school.She already had her seat partner.In fact all the tables have their owner except one.Next to the center aisle,I recognized Hyunseung by his unusual hair color. I walked down the aisle and introduced myself to the teacher.The teacher smiled at me and asked me to sit beside Hyunseung. I nodded and started to walk to the empty seat.As I walked I saw he suddenly went rigid in his seat.He stared at me again,meeting my eyes with the strangest expressions on his face...it was furious.I looked away quickly,shocked and turning red again.I kept my eyes down ax I went to sit beside him suddenly afraid and nervous with the antagonistic stare he gave me.

As I set my book,I saw his posture changed from the corner of my eyes.He was leaning away from me,turned his face away with slight creases on his forehead like he smelled something bad.Inconspicuously I sniffed my short blonde like gold hair.It smelled like strawberries,the scent of my favorite shampoo.Is it the scent is too strong or did he hate strawberries? I silently wondered.I let hair cover my eyes making a curtain between us and tried to pay attention to the teacher.Unfortunately the lecture was something I already learned and mastered at my old school.I took notes anyway looking down.

I couldn't stop peeking occasionally through my hair at the weird boy beside me.During the whole class,he never relaxed from his stiff position. I could see that his left hand was clenched into a fist.He had the long sleeves of his black shirt pushed up to his elbows and his forearms was surprisingly muscular and.....beautiful.Aish..yahh!!Kim Hyuna!!What nonsense are you saying you stupid girl??!!Stay focused,I screamed inwardly and averted my eyes looking somewhere else.

What was wrong with him?Is he really despised the strawberry scent?Or was this his normal behavior?I silently wondered. No way.It couldn't have anything to do with me.He didn't even know me,we never met before.I peeked up at him once more and regretted it.He was glaring down at me again.I flinched away from him shrinking against my chair.At that moment the bell rang loudly making me almost jump and Hyunseung was out of his seat...he was much taller than I thought and his back was facing to me and he was out of the door before anyone else was out of their seat.I sat frozen at my seat,thinking what had actually happen.I began gathering up my things slowly,trying to block the anger that filled me,for fear my eyes would tear up.I usually cried when I was angry and it was embarrassing.

"Aren't you Kim Hyunah?"a male voice asked.

I looked up and see a cute baby faced boy with spike honey colored hair,,smiling sweetly.

"Hyuna.Silent the last alphabet."I corrected.

"I'm Woo Young.Jang Woo Young.But please call me Jason."

"Hi Jason."

"Do you need help finding your next class?"

"I'm heads to the gym actually.I think I can find it."

"That's my next class too."He seemed too excited about it.We walked. to class together,he was a chatterer.But as we entered the gym he asked a question that I really wanted to avoid."So,Hyuna... did you stab that weirdo Hyunseun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter