Am I strange?

Honeydew

Today was their photoshoot and it was miracle how hyunseung even managed to drag himself out of his bed this morning, it was definitely too early as the sun wasn’t even awake yet. A couple of hours into the photoshoot everyone seemed a bit more awake especially since they were now currently on their break.

dongwoon and kikwang were seen playing around with some of the props that was going to be used for their next shoot and doojoon was occupied talking with the director as they looked over the plansand previews for the concept. Junhyung managed to grab a water bottle from the snack table deciding to sit himself off to the side as he mindlessly looked around the set, a familiar laughter interrupted his thoughts.

It was hyunseung.

Junhyung’s eyes narrowed as he watched hyunseung laugh over something that yoseob said, he got even more annoyed seeing the way yoseob shuffled a bit closer showing something on his phone to hyunseung. What the hell are they laughing at so much? His grip on his water bottle was on the verge of exploding, if it wasn’t for one of the makeup noonas coming over to touch up his make up again he would've been drenched by now.

Junhyung inwardly scoffed to himself as he looked up with his eyes closed feeling the makeup brush sweep over his cheekbones. Unfortunately it only got worse from there.

Throughout the whole photoshoot Junhyung slowly became exhausted and annoyed at the sight of yoseob and hyunseung no matter what they were doing, just the sight of them two together made his blood boil. And to add more fuel to the fire the rapper didn’t even know why he was getting so furious, maybe it was just the stress of work getting to him? Or maybe for the fact that he was just dead tired with everything? The rapper didn’t know anymore honestly.


This didn’t go by unnoticed at all, hyunseung had caught Junhyung staring at him a couple of times during the photo shoots but he brushed them off thinking that maybe the other was just spacing out. But he was proved wrong when he found Junhyung directly glaring at him from the corner of his eyes, hyunseung thought he was imagining this but it then repeated a few more times after that.

Did I do something wrong? Hyunseung subconsciously scratched his left arm, he was lost in his sea of thoughts the both of them barely talked and when they did it was only small talk with Junhyung giving him short answers. Hyunseung didn’t know why on earth Junhyung was giving him the cold shoulder. 

Yoseob got up tugging hyunseung over to where the director was as the director called everyone over for a short meeting, he didn’t end up listening to whatever the director was talking about, How could he when his head was filled up with endless ‘what ifs’ and theories on why Junhyung was being this way.



                                                                             ---



The photo shoot was finally finished leaving everyone drained, arriving back safely at the dorm they all went and spread out around the dorm doing their own thing, hyunseung dragged his tired limbs towards his bed where he finally fell face first into his pillow. He stayed like that for a while before he got up to change his clothes into something more comfortable, sitting on his bed he wandered what he should do for a while since doojoon was currently in the bathroom doing god knows what and since its doojoon in there who knows when he’ll come out.

“seung it’s me, I’m gonna come in.” his door opened a bit to reveal yoseobs head popping in. “do you wanna come to the rooftop with me? If you’re not busy that is.”

“Sure I’ll come along.” Hyunseung hopped off his bed grabbing his phone by his pillow, after making sure they both had everything yoseob gave a shout announcing that they’ll both be going out before they shutting the door behind them.

Reaching towards the rooftop the wind gladly welcomed them both, yoseob stretched his arms out embracing the cold night air against his skin. Hyunseung unfolded the blanket he was carrying spreading it on the floor, yoseob sat on the blanket digging into the plastic bag he brought pulling out a drink for hyunseung and himself. Hyunseung thanked him as he sat down next to him, the both of them sat in silence gazing upon the endless sea of lights beyond them it was definitely a relaxing sight to see.

For a while the two of them became engrossed about the drama yoseob insisted that hyunseung should be watching and what’s been on their minds lately.


“Oh that reminds me, did you tell the manager?”

“Ah, I forgot. I’ll tell him tomorrow, hoping that we’re not too busy.” Hyunseung fiddled with the empty can in his hand, the earlier he could get the surgery would be better.

“I doubt it, we have another long day ahead of us tomorrow since we’re still doing the photoshoot again but this time at a different location.” Yoseob groaned setting his drink to the aside so he could lie down on the blanket. Hyunseung sighed loudly imitating yoseob, they laid out on the wooly blanket watching the navy dark sky, there were very few stars that they could see scattered across the vast space with airplanes passing by every once in a while. Hyunseung stared up ahead admiring the stars, he could hear yoseob talking to him but at the moment he couldn’t focus on what he was saying.

the longer hyunseung stared at the glittering stars the more he felt himself being dragged away into his own thoughts where he soon found himself replaying the images of Junhyung glaring at him during the photoshoot. It left a bad taste on his tongue.

Hyunseung was clueless on what he did wrong, but he couldn’t stand to see Junhyung look at him like that. It seemed as if Junhyung looked at hyunseung with pure disgust.

Did hyunseung do anything strange? Did he probably say something offensive to Junhyung without knowing it? Each question kept hammering themselves into his mind, he felt so desperately lost and clueless not knowing what he sould do.


What if Junhyung hated him?



His eyes shot open, hyunseung sat up with his hand clutching over his mouth he could feel the tidal rush climbing up his throat. Yoseob snapped up seeing hyunseung in distress he bolted towards the corner of the rooftop frantically searching for something for hyunseung to throw up in, he luckily found a rusted bucket that was buried under a pile of uneven wood. Handing the bucket over, hyunseung clutched the bucket against his chest throwing up a pool of petals, yoseob couldn’t help but wince hearing hyunseung retch. His hand was on hyunseungs back coaxing him hoping it would help him somehow.

As soon as hyunseung had stopped yoseob moved the bucket away from them quickly wiping away some of the excess off of the elders mouth with leftover napkins before he gave him a spare water bottle from the plastic bag. After finishing his drink yoseob looked over his hyungs face, his eyes were tinted pink with tears threatening to fall and it didn’t help that he looked almost pale white.

“Hyung, let’s go back inside I’ll make you chamomile tea.” Assisting hyunseung up yoseob gathered everything into the plastic bag as he held hyunseungs hand making sure that the other was close to him.

Hyunseung didn’t speak as he let yoseob guide him back to the dorm, thankfully it was around ten so everyone had gotten to bed early. Just as they both entered a bedroom door opened at the same time.

“Ah Junhyung hyung where are you heading off to?” yoseob left the plastic bag on the floor while his hand was still holding hyunseungs.


Hyunseungs heart skipped a beat, Junhyung had dressed up and he looked handsome in casual clothes.

Straightaway Junhyung spotted their hands laced together “studio.” without a word he put his shoes on and left without giving a chance for yoseob to talk. The youngest grumbled about Junhyung being grumpy as ever acting as if he had a stick up his , as he pulled hyunseung along into the kitchen.

If Junhyung looked back he would’ve seen the dejected look in hyunseungs eyes.



                                                                            ---



After drinking the warm chamomile tea yoseob made for him he couldn’t wait to be reunited with his bed again not to mentionbeing finally able to put this day behind him and move on. Although sadly things weren’t on his side lately as hyunseung found himself wide awake, he didn’t like it when he was left awake at for long hours during the night.

It left him vulnerable, at night his thoughts appear again plaguing him, taunting him relentlessly and if hyunseung wasn’t too careful they would stick to him throughout the day never leaving him alone. The image of junhyungs back made his heart ache, he really wished he knew what Junhyung was thinking.

Hyunseung got up and made his way into the bathroom deciding to cool his face off with cold water, feeling a bit better he left the room, Just as he was about to shut his door the front door clicked open almost making hyunseung jump in surprise.

Junhyung returned from the studio and with a doubt the both of them were caught in a staring contest for a while until Junhyung awkwardly shifted his weight onto his other foot.

“Why are you still up?” Junhyung asked looking very disinterested.

“I just woke up to use the toilet” hyunseung fiddled with the end of his sleeve “are you going to sleep?”

“No. I just came back to grab some of my music sheets I left behind. I’ll be sleeping in the studio instead.” Junhyung  passed by hyunseung their shoulders brushing slightly stalking off to his room before he briefly reappeared with the sheets in his hand and left the dorm just like that.

“Bye.”

Hyunseungs words disappeared like smoke into the air, his shoulders slumped as he left the way he saw Junhyung did. Without looking back.

 


belated part 2 of the update? hahaa I had to cut a part of it off and move it to the next chapter (*;´□`)ゞ. This was supposed to be uploaded earlier but some stuff got in the way eeufghhghdf but I'm working on the next chapter right now~ actually I'm writing two things at once the next chapter and a dooseob prompt lmaoo.

anyway have you listened to gotta go to work? I love it and im so happy that they're back now i'm super motivated to write more!!! (•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡ 


(edited;01/02/16)


[Am I strange? - Lee Hi]