I'm Living with Him

Living with That Guy

Chapter 4 I'm Living with Him

 

I didn’t sleep well last night, but enough for resting my body. Maybe some juice can start my day to be more healthy. I headed to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator and grabbed one bottle of juice. Juice getting down slowly in my throat, so refreshing.

 

Suddenly my eye caught on something. Strange, the chiller section filled with a package that I didn’t see it was there before, or I just realized it? I took a peek at the package. Before I could open it, strange noises sounding like someone opens and closes the door. My body is stunned.

Ghost has appeared at this hour? Don’t kidding me.

 

Actually I don’t believe in ghosts, but the incident last night  flash in my memory. My body became more vigilant. I closed the fridge and sharpened my ears. Tread sandals can be heard, like someone getting closer toward me.

Anyone, help me!

 

My heart pounding, sweat pouring from my forehead. I grabbed some salt in my left hand, waiting. Suddenly a figure appeared in front of me. Too afraid to see what I was facing, I close my eyes, threw the salt earlier and shouting like a crazy. “Please, don’t bother me, get out of here!”

 

"What is this!"

 

A person's voice is heard, a man's voice. Not Sanghyun oppa’s, not Chanyeol’s, but I knew this voice. I opened my eyes slowly. My breath stopped when I saw the figure in front of me, I’ve met him last night.

 

I blink my eyes once, He cleaned the salt stick on his body, shirtless. I blink my eyes once again, nothing has changed, I still see Kim Jongin only with his trouser. Is this real? Don't tell me what Chanyeol said last time actually happened,  I got the hallucinations syndrome and began to have dirty minds!

 

"You!" His voice wake me up from my mind. Realized that I looked at him, Kim Jongin crossed his arm on his upper body. He lifted his chin toward me and said, "Wh-why did you get here?!" looks as surprised as me. This is not a hallucination. Jongin really exist here.

 

I immediately closed my eyes with my hands. "I’m the one who supposed to ask, why are you here?! Without a shirt like this, get into other people apartment at random! Are you crazy?!"

 

His eyes widened. "What are you saying? I live here! "

 

"What?" I let go of my hands, "Are you kidding? I'm the one who live here."

 

"How could it be. I have rented this apartment from Thunder Hyung, he won’t rent it to you too! You must be a stalker! "

 

"Thunder? Do you mean Sanghyun oppa? I stayed here with the permission from Park Chanyeol, the yonger brother." It seems I began to understand why this happened.

 

He looked at my right hand which was holding a bottle of juice, then moving his eyes to refrigerator behind me. "So, you are the one who taking my juice?!"

 

My eyes rounded. "This is yours? I thought Chanyeol left those for me." With guilt, I put that almost empty bottle on the table. Not to be outdone, I appointed him, "And all this time, you’re the ghost who bothered me!"

 

"Ghosts? Me? "He laughed, annoyed, "You’re the ghost! "

 

It really doesn’t make sense. The last two days, This guy and me stayed in this unit together? How could this happen.

 

-----

 

Kim Jongin already wearing a shirt and this time we sat facing each other in a couch in the living room. Now everything is clear. Kim Jongin occupied this apartment the day before I came. He also paid a one year rent to Sanghyun oppa, seniors he knew when he lived in Germany. No wonder I felt ever seen him somewhere, he’s the another guy at Sanghyun oppa's photo that I saw in his room.

 

"I came here first and also paid the rent. So, I’ll give you two hours until you leave this place. "

 

Indeed I was given permission to stay here for free by Chanyeol, but it makes no right for me to stay here as Kim Jongin who paid the rent. But, I don’t have money to rent another place, or even to stay in the dorm. I couldn’t move out from this apartment.

 

"I don’t know where to stay if I get out of here." I looked at him with puppy eyes, hope this man pity. It’s ridiculous, but I had no other choice. "As you know, my money was stolen, I don’t even have a mobile phone."

 

"That's not my business."

 

I leaned closer to him and raised my index finger. "At least, let me stay here for one month. I will be looking for a job and after have enough money, I would definitely look for another place to stay and move away from here. "

 

Kim Jongin drew his face closer to me and whispered, "You want us to stay together?" His breath was warm on my face.

 

It’s not very pleasant to hear his words, but I had no choice and nodded reluctantly.

 

He frowned and stared at me, "No. I don’t want to. "

 

Does he think I want it? I was forced to do this because I don’t know what else to do. "Only one month. By doing so, you don’t need to bother looking for me and take your reward, right? "

 

He looked at me intently. It seems my persuation was quite successful.

 

"Well then, for this one month, you're my assistant."

 

"What? Your servant?"

 

"You think you can stay here for free? Although you have got permission from one of the owner to stay here, I have rented this apartment for one year, it means at that time this is my apartment. I can’t let you stay here for free." He then leaned back on the couch. "I'll let you stay here if youre willing to be my servant."

 

"You think you can take advantage of me!" become his servant for a month? Seriously!

 

"Then, please get out of this house."

 

I couldn’t reply to his words. This situation is not siding me.

 

"From today, I'll inform you whenever I have works for you, and don’t forget about the lunch, my-ser-vant." Having said so, he got up from the couch and went back to his room.

 

I frowned, looked at his door. What's with this guy? There’s nothing good happened since I met him. 

 


 

Side Story

Some girls from Taemin's department approached me, they were trying to talk to me. After some time, I could sense someone staring at me intensly, so I took a glance. It's that girl. But... no, she didn't look at me, she's looking at the beef. Oh... Interesting.

 

I waved my hands at her.  "Stop expecting other people's belongings."

 

I approached her and she looks irritated. I think she's alright, her face also didn't look pale. Time to get my another reward. First, I had to get her number. 

 

But she grab my hand instead, what she was thingking right now?

 

"That is not what I mean." I said when I let go her hand. She frowned. Don't tell me, She really didn't know what I mean. "Where’s your handphone?"

 

"Handphone?"

 

I lift my right eybrow. Is she really this university student? "Starting tomorrow you will give me the reward, so you don’t run away, I should have your number."

 

"I don’t have it." She said quickly.

 

"What?" 

 

"I said I don’t have any phone. Yesterday my handphone was stolen. "

 

"Are you serious?" I asked to make sure. 

 

She looked at me and said, "I think this special beef is enough as a reward, let's just say there wasn’t any addition agreements. So, you don’t need to be confused to find me later. "

 

I looked back at her. Did she lie to me? But I didn't think so. "If I can’t reach you by the phone, so be it."

 

She was really happy heard my words just now. Don't took conclusion quickly, I'm not finished yet. "Every lunch break, you have to see me in the Architecture Building."

 

Instantly her expression changed. Interesting.

 

"From my building to architecture? It’s so far away ... "

 

I felt really bored lately. Maybe she could amuse me. I took a step closer to her and whispered, "Don’t think you can run away from me, because I can find you anywhere." as I said, I passed her and joined my friends.

 

While conversing with my friends, I took a glance at her again. It seems she was going to go. She won't participated in the party untill the end? I looked at her untill she dissapeared.

 

"Omo, you're staring at her?" Lee Taemin turned up. "You also think she's cute?" 

 

"Why are you here?"

 

"You didn't want to go home?" Taemin said, not answer my question. "Maybe you can take her home."

 

"What are you saying?" I sat back. He really like teasing me. "Besides, I don't want to get home right now." 

 

"Why?"

 

"You may don't believe me, but I think there's something strange about that apartment... like being haunted?"

 

"What?" heard me said that, he laughed so hard.

 

"Why are you laughing!"

 

"I never thought you were afraid of ghost." He then put his hand on my shoulder. "We had been there for all night and I didn't see anything strange."

 

"Do you want me to accompany you tonight?" Taemin said while he's laughing.

 

I throw his hand and pouted. "No need. Just go!"

 


Author's note

 

This time I make a side story about previous chapter from Kai's POV

since this story is Mina's POV

I hope you like it~