Truly, Madly, Deeply

You

6/7/2015

 

 

 

 

Truly, Madly, Deeply

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong bowed to Da Hyun and her husband after Dara introduced him. “I’m glad to meet you,” he said politely.

 

“So you’re the one that has stolen our Dara’s heart,” Da Hyun teased, making Dara laugh as she sat with Jiyong across from Da Hyun and Jin. Jiyong merely smiled and slipped his hand into Dara’s.

 

It was the start of the holidays and Jiyong and Dara had come to the Choi’s so that he could meet her adoptive family. The two of them were also taking the two boys to the city for a few days before coming back home. Mino and Sanghyun sat beside their parents, unsmiling as they looked over their Noona’s boyfriend. Sanghyun, at least, was silent. But Mino was more verbal in his observation of Jiyong.

 

“So where did you meet our Noona?” Mino asked.

 

“’Dara’s father and my father were friends from high school. He came to find me when he found out that my father had died a few years back.”

 

“I’m sorry to hear about that,” Da Hyun said. “Do you have any other siblings?”

 

“My mother is remarried. I have a step-brother and sister.”

 

“Have you ever been married before?” Mino asked, and Da Hyun shot him a warning glance. Dara raised a brow while Jiyong smothered a smile.

 

“No, I’ve never been married before.”

 

Mino gave him a look as if saying he would check up on him.

 

Jiyong answered the remainder of the questions as they had an early lunch. A verbal warning from Jin had stopped his younger son from asking any other questions. Afterwards the boys then went to get their packs with their clothes so that they could head back to Seoul.

 

Dara and Jiyong were alone at the table, and Dara leaned toward him and lay her head on his shoulder. “I’m sorry about the boys,” she said, having noted the way Mino and Sanghyun didn’t’ smile at Jiyong and acted cold toward him.

 

“It’s alright,” he told her. “They’re just waiting to see what kind of guy I am and whether I treat you right. It’s what brothers would do, and it makes me happy to see that they’re protective of you like that.”

 

“But I want them to like you,” she said, looking sad.

 

He tilted her chin up and kissed her softly. “I just have to prove to them I’m worthy of you.”

 

“You are worthy,” she sulked, earning an appreciative smile from him. He loved her so much. She had accepted him fully into her life since that night of her birthday. They had also gone to her father and told him that they were together as a couple now, and Sanjin couldn’t be happier to see his original plan falling into place.

 

A few minutes later the boys returned and the four went to say their goodbyes before heading out to the car. Mino and Sanghyun eyed the white Range Rover that Dara and Jiyong led them too. They thought it was a cool car, but since they believed it to be Jiyong’s, the two refrained from showing their excitement over it.

 

Jiyong held the front passenger door open for Dara, while the two boys got in the back. The ride was fairly quiet with Dara doing most of the talking. The two boys answered when spoken to, but otherwise Mino was absorbed with the game on his phone and Sanghyun was reading.

 

Jiyong drove them to the Park mansion since Dara had moved back home the week prior. Both Mino and Sanghyun were speechless by the home. Mino couldn’t contain his excitement, especially when told they each had their own guestroom and that the house also had a game room and entertainment center in the basement.

 

“Wow, this is so cool!” Mino exclaimed, seeing the theater like seating, huge screen, and latest gaming consoles. In addition the home was beautifully decked out in Christmas décor, a lot of which Dara had done with the household maids. Jiyong had come over too and helped her with the main tree.

 

“Let me know if you need anything,” Sanjin had told the boys. He was ecstatic this holiday season to have his daughter home, to have the Chois be a part of their extended family, and knowing that Dara was dating Jiyong. It was shaping up to be a very wonderful and merry Christmas season.

 

Sanchin was taking them all to dinner that night. There was a few hours until they had to get ready. Dara told the boys they could check out the Entertaiment room or game-room if they wanted. Mino and Sanghyun didn’t need to be asked again. They went down and headed straight for the game consoles.

 

“I’ll let you rest,” Jiyong told her. He was going to head back to his apartment and return later to pick her up. Dara looked around and, seeing no one, she grabbed Jiyong’s hand and pulled him toward the stairs and her bedroom. She smiled up at his amused face. Once inside she closed the door and locked it, then went into his arms.

 

Jiyong held her close as he kissed her deeply. And like every other time when they started making out he felt a tightening in his groin and desire rifle through him. He wondered if Dara had any idea of the torture she put him through each time she pressed herself to him like this? After several minutes he pulled back, breathless, his voice unsteady. “Enough.”

 

She smiled up at him, and Jiyong thought it there was ever a devil that looked like an angel it would be Dara. He was going to have to marry her soon or suffer this torturous state of being unfulfilled all the time.

 

She leaned against him, her arms around his waist, her head on his chest. “I love you, Ji. Very much.”

 

He kissed her forehead and pat her behind. “I’ve got to get out of here now before I end up throwing you on that bed and taking you now, Dara.”

 

Dara chuckled and ran her hand over the curve of his and squeezed. She felt him stiffen in her arms. She liked teasing him, but really, it was only fair since he drove her crazy as well and made her want to do all sorts of indecent things with him. She strongly suspected that at this rate her ity wasn’t going to make it to her wedding day. Hell, it might not even make it to the New Year…

 

 

*