Chapter 18 - Cold War

Wassup We YG!

 

Chapter 18 – Cold War

 

“Look, babe, I’m sorry YG had to find out. I mean, I just wanted to see you.” Seunghyun apologized as he gave Bom a kiss on her forehead. “We hadn’t seen for days, not after the non-democratic voting. We weren’t electing the president.” He said bitterly and then muttered. “He is the president anyway…”

 

“So now what happens? He already knows. What’s next?” Bom shoved him away lightly while pouting.

 

“Nothing’s gonna happen. We have his agreement in black and white. You girls can date, and I can date you, and we can tell everyone about it. What’s so good about keeping our relationship a secret anyway?”

 

“Think about the anti-fans. Your group of fan girls will skin me alive if they see me.”

 

“And your fan boys will chop my off.”

 

“That’s not helping, Seunghyun.” She turned over, facing the wall this time while he got her back view.

 

“Okay. If this is how you want it to be, then fine. We’ll tell everyone we broke up. You happy now?” He stormed off her room and out of the girls’ dorm. Bom broke down and sobbed silently.

 

*-*-*

 

“Kay guys. This is what we’re gonna do,” the mischievous panda said. “Since everyone’s exposed now… why not we do it to the leaders?”

 

Bom sat at the end of the sofa while Seunghyun on the other. In the middle were Seungri and Minzy who had no idea about the cold war. “Sounds good,” Dara commented, strumming her guitar. “How are we going to do it?”

 

“I’ll think of something,” Daesung said. “After all, who’s the king of this show?”

 

“Dara noona’s episode was epic. Totally.” Seungri slapped Daesung a high-five before snaking his arm around Minzy’s waist.

 

Gummy then said, “I chipped in!” Se7en was observing Seunghyun. The latter was unusually quiet that day. He picked up his phone and sent a text to Daesung.

 

19:44:39

Aliens. Cold war. Need to bring them back. You plan. Skydragon + Topbom. Together. Our secret.

 

Daesung giggled a little at the screen and typed in his reply.

 

19:45:19

Yeah sure no problem, but hyung, I can read. You don’t have to break your sentences into pieces.

 

Se7en rolled his eyes and sent his reply.

 

19:45:48

Phone. Something wrong. Type too long. Hang. No time to buy new phone.

 

Daesung was getting tired of reading the broken sentences, so he nodded vaguely and kept it back into his pocket.

 

“I have a lot to plan on that day,” he muttered.

 

- End of Chapter -

A/N: I'm sure you guys are wondering, why the short chapter. Actually, it's the after story of what happened to Topbom in Episode 14. And besides, I remember mentioning that the fic was about to end, so I might as well just put this chapter up like this. :D Oh and pardon me for any spelling errors. I wrote this chapter at 7am. HAHA.

 

@lonelyshadow: It's never too late!! :D Thanks for subscribing and the lovely comment :D I appreciate it!

@luvone: Oh god that song is just so cool! Laydehh~

@JinglesShinggi: Hahhah yeah. I'm glad we got it done so far!

@TOPBOM4ever: Yeahhhh Topbom!! :D

@Bungsky_: I can't forget about our aliens, can we? :D

@WalkOutQueen: Thanks hun!! :D

@Scibbbbler: Aigoo, thanks for commenting even when you're busy too! I'm still waiting for your update :D and I guess they never learn! :P

@kwonmimi: Hahahaha I'm getting they need to be patient! :D

@NalinC: Yes of course! :D Skydragon woohoo~

@Iheartlife: HAHAHA!

@mirandanamana: I'm writing it now!! :D