Chapter 17 - YG's Appearance III

Wassup We YG!

 

Chapter 17 – YG’s Appearance III

 

-CAM ON-

 

Episode 14

 

“Sorry unnie, we did our best…”

 

A loud racket was heard in Bom’s room. She raced in, praying throughout her run. “NO! Don’t!” she yelled as YG was about to open her closet door.

 

“Why? Aren’t we supposed to expose secrets? Do you have something to hide in there?” he asked, peeping through her shoulder. The camera zoomed in to Bom’s worried expression.

 

“N-no… but you’re a man, sajangnim. I have some private things inside.” She explained, trying to wriggle herself out of the situation.

 

YG nodded, and Bom heaved a sigh of relief when she thought that he was going to stop. However…

 

“Arasseo, you open it then.”

 

Her eyes widened and she shielded her wardrobe.

 

“N-no! I can’t!”

 

Caption: What does Park Bom-ssi have to hide?

 

“Wait… is TOP in there? Oh my god, he’s in there, right?” the PD’s voice could be heard from behind the camera, and he was acting like one crazy fan boy.

 

“No, oppa, he’s not,” Bom answered, covering the camera lens as if she was being filmed without make up on. “Don’t do this to me, please, oppa?” she whispered to the cameraman, who was one of her good friends.

 

“No use begging,” YG said and without a second warning, he flipped open the closet door, making Bom squeak.

 

The camera zoomed into the dark wardrobe and froze.

 

“Wait… there’s nothing in here.” The PD said disappointedly. “Wait… that means I get my money, right?” His eyes lit up suddenly and the cameraman laughed.

 

“We have the whole dorm to search,” YG said determinedly. “I’m sure he’s around here somewhere.”

 

Bom blushed. He was supposed to be in her closet, but where was he now?

 

After two hours of searching, YG lost.

 

“I can’t believe he’s not in here,” he said disappointedly. “I was so confident!”

 

The PD smirked. “You were… and you lost!” he laughed evilly.

 

Rolling his eyes, YG and the crew left Bom and Minzy’s dorm, only to stop by the doorstep.

 

“This pair of shoes…” he pointed onto the ground. The camera focused on the branded pair of male shoes. “Is expensive,” the PD said. YG facepalmed himself and replied, “Expensive… but mostly importantly, it’s a pair of guy’s shoes.”

 

“NO!!!” he exclaimed. “I need that dinner!”

 

Smirking, they entered the dorm again, only to find Seunghyun back hugging Bom.

 

“GOTCHA!” YG exclaimed and laughed his heart out. Bom quickly sprang apart from Seunghyun but he was too slow to realize what was going on. “Shi—”

 

“NOOOO! My money!!”

 

“S-sajangnim!!” Bom stuttered and quickly hid her blushing face behind her hand. “W-why did you come back?”

 

“Yah TOP! You hide pretty well but you forgot about your shoes.” YG shook his head and wiggled his index finger from left to right. Seunghyun cursed silently and bowed. “A-annyeonghaseyo, TOP imnida.”

 

“Caught badly, TOP.”

 

Dara and the rest were hiding behind, while Chaerin, putting on a hoodie to hide her bare face. “Sorry, unnie…” the youngest shouted.

 

YG smirked and turned towards the PD, who was hiding behind the cameraman. “So… how’s dinner tomorrow?”

 

“S-sajangnim?” the timid maknae called out. “Can you end the show first?”

 

YG stared into the camera and zoned out. “Oh! Right. Arasseo.” He grabbed the couple and pushed them towards the camera. “This week’s Wassup We YG! is an episode filled with adventure, secrets and treasures. I enjoyed teasing Park Bom like that.”

 

Bom sighed, but still held onto Seunghyun’s sleeve.

 

“C’mon our alien couple, say something.”

 

They looked at each other before deciding on whom to speak. “Uh, annyeonghaseyo yorobun.”

 

Caption: It seems like TOP-sshi is about to make an announcement.

 

“Yeah… so I’m with Bom noona.”

 

Bom shoved him in the arm and muttered, “Yah, why are you saying such things so casually?”

 

He rolled his eyes and said, “Okay, then should I do it again?”

 

The cameraman shook his head.

 

“Well… Bom noona is indeed an alien,” causing Bom to give him a glare. “But she’s a very adorable and caring one. You guys have no idea how this alien survive behind the camera.” He paused awhile before speaking. “Oh wait, you do. With corn.”

 

The other girls giggled along with the crew.

 

“And I love her so much.”

 

Caption: OMO!!! This is so sweet!!

 

“Park Bom-sshi, do you have anything to say to TOP-sshi?” the PD asked, wanting more surprises.

 

“Ehhhh? A-ah, Tabi? Um… I love you too, as much as corn.”

 

Caption: TOP = Corn.

 

YG then caught the attention back. “Thanks for watching this show. Bye!”

 

The camera remained switched on.

 

“Yah, end this properly.” The PD whispered. Without any choice, the alien couple decided to do the job.

 

“That’s all today for Wassup We YG!” Bom said and smiled sweetly while Seunghyun just nodded with his typical man with few words pose.

 

The screen started fading into blackness but the background voices were still captured.

 

“Unnie,” a strong but yet soft voice whispered. “You guys are not going to expose me and Jiyong oppa, right?”

 

-CAM OFF-

 

- End of Chapter -

A/N: Sorry that I took such a long time. My week is packed while EdiSora's wasn't any better. Poor him. But I wasn't good though. Anyway, so YG managed to expose our dear Topbom after so long. Hah. Now... the leaders. Anyway if you guys are familiar with reality shows, they don't really end in twenty episodes. They end whenever they want to. Some has thirteen, some has seventeen. So, just a warning, because this story is coming to an end soon. After all, we're only left with one couple, right?

Lastly, thanks for being so supportive and patient with our updates. I really enjoying reading the comments and I appreciate the amount of subscribers we have. Thank you guys! :D