Chapter 19 - Last Episode

Wassup We YG!

 

Probably my longest chapter ever, but here it is, the last chapter.

 

Thank you guys for reading, and continue staying here even though I've been missing from this fic for a very long time. At the end of the fic, they thank their viewers too and it's also how I would like to thank you guys. Read carefully, alright? :D Now go ahead!



 

 

Chapter 19 – Last Episode

 

Dongwook laughed just by hearing what was going on with the aliens. Seunghyun stared at his group member in disbelief.

 

“How can you still laugh? We’re on the verge of breaking up!”

 

“Yah, I’m your hyung. Watch your words!” Dongwook said seriously before breaking into laughter again. Daesung, who just arrived, blinked at Dongwook’s happiness. “Yah Daesung, TOP here says that Bom is breaking up with him because sajangnim exposed them in the previous episode.”

 

Daesung too, chuckled and sat next to Dongwook.

 

“Yah, you two, I’m the one who asked for a break up!”

 

“But still, she didn’t say no. Maybe Bom noona’s wanting to ditch you for a long time.” Daesung commented, which made Dongwook laugh harder. He stopped a few seconds later and breathed, catching his breath.

 

“It’s too small a matter for me to be involved, Tabi ah. Solve it yourself. Use your charms, or your , whatever. I’m sure she’ll soften up and give in.” Dongwook suggested and stood up to leave.

 

Seunghyun cocked a brow as he looked at Daesung.

 

“Is that what he usually do to Hanbyul noona?”

 

*-*-*

 

Chaerin and her other group members gathered outside YGE to record the voting ceremony. Taeyang, Seungri and Jiyong arrived next, the maknae automatically scooting over to his girl. Taeyang too, made a few winks at Dara, keeping a low profile. Jiyong made an effort to chat a little with Chaerin, though it was rather obvious that they were together. Bom just sat next to the crew, rubbing her hands together because it was really cold. She had left her dorm in a rush and forgot her mittens.

 

“Use this. You’re gonna feel a lot better.”

 

Bom looked up and blinked, seeing that it was Seunghyun who donated his mittens. She looked away and shoved the mittens back into his hands.

 

“A-Annyeong,” she said nervously, her heart stinging. Seunghyun sighed and took both of Bom’s hands, pushing the mittens back to her. She went back up to him and slotted his hand into one while keeping the other. “Noona can survive with one. Gomawo.”

 

As the crew got ready, Bom stood with Chaerin, her hand in her pocket. Her leader was still chatting with the other, so she occasionally stole glances at Seunghyun. The PD suddenly shouted, “Camera rolling in five!” and she forced a smile at the camera.

 

-CAM ON-

 

Episode 15

 

“Annyeonghaseyo yorobun, unfortunately, this is going to be Wassup We YG’s last episode!” Dongwook said while Gummy and the girls just made a sad face. Dara, as usual, did a very cute sobbing face while Bom followed suit. Seunghyun glanced over to Bom and smiled unknowingly.

 

“Neh, we’re very happy to have you guys in the past fourteen episodes and we hope that you’ve enjoyed them!” Seungri continued next. “This episode we’re just going to answer fan mails from our dear viewers at home and we have a really special ending for you guys.”

 

“Are you ready, yorobun?” Bom asked, pressing both her palms together. Her cold hand came in touch with the mitten on her left hand and she smiled.

 

Caption: Bom is wearing only one mitten?

 

“Deh!” Everyone cheered and raised their hands up high. The screen drew a circle around Seunghyun’s right hand and pointed a red arrow towards it.

 

Caption: Ah, so TOP has the other mitten. How sweet! ^^

 

The eleven idols moved into the building and pressed the button to the elevator.

 

“Aigoo, this is the first time we have so many people riding in an elevator. How are we all gonna fit?” Seungri asked a rather stupid question.

 

“We’ll just split into two groups. One group will take the elevator and the other will wait, or if they want, they can use the stairs.” Jiyong suggested.

 

The girls nodded and Dara asked, “Kawi, Bawi, Bo?”

 

“Neh.”

 

They looked at each other and Seungri called out. “Kawi, Bawi, Bo!”

 

The first two rounds were just a set of messy hands showing different components. Dongwook and Chaerin lost the third round and they were automatically made to climb stairs. Daesung and Jiyong lost the fourth, and Taeyang lost the last round. The crew was also split into half so that all eleven of them could be filmed.

 

Gummy stepped into the elevator first upon its arrival and the ladies went in, followed by the two Seunghyuns. Dara just stayed in the corner of the lift, almost squashed by the entrance of the crew. One of the crew was too close for comfort as his arms were near Bom’s chest. The elder Seunghyun pursed his lips and pulled her closer to him, the two of them staring at each other as the ride seemed to be longer as usual. Apparently they were taking too many passengers and the elevator jammed, jerking suddenly, causing Bom to fall towards Seunghyun. His hands instinctively wrapped themselves around her slim waist as she grabbed onto the hem of his shirt.

 

“Did the elevator jam again?” Gummy asked, pushing the speaker button on the wall. Minzy held onto Seungri’s hand tightly while Dara just grabbed onto one of the crew. “Aishhh, sajangnim renovated everywhere except for this old lift!” Seungri remarked and placed an arm around his girl. Seunghyun could hear Bom’s heart thumping loudly as she pressed her body closer to his, the two of them hearing each other’s breaths. Bom looked up and blushed, for she had not seen Seunghyun’s close up for about a week. He brushed her hair away from her face and lightly pecked her forehead, making her feel secure. She smiled to herself and snuggled against his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

 

A few minutes later, the elevator was back to work again and they finally arrived at their designated floor. The crew quickly stepped out as the other group peeked into the elevator.

 

“I’m beginning to think that it was a good idea walking.” Daesung commented as Dara exited the elevator with beads of sweat all over her head. Seunghyun walked out first but Bom grabbed his hand and laced their fingers together, smiling a little at him. Dongwook wiggled his brows but Daesung was too busy looking at the leaders.

 

“We done here?” Gummy asked and watched as the doors shut itself.

 

The eleven idols then moved into the studio, where their computers were. Bom picked up her macbook and placed it on her laptop while Seunghyun just sat next to her, watching as her long fingers pushed every key on the keyboard.

 

Jiyong laughed just by reading the viewers’ comment on episode seven.

 

“Dara unnie got pranked really badly!” he read out and everyone laughed. Dara pouted and sighed. “Aigoo, aigoo.”

 

“Oh, this one is good,” Daesung said and started reading. “When is Daesung oppa going to find a partner?” He pursed his lips as he typed. “I am… upset… now… because… I sound like… an old man…” Daesung hit the send button and his message was entered. Dongwook scrolled down to an interesting one and read it out. “Are the leaders together? Because if they are, it’s daebak!!”

 

“Aishhh, is that even real?” Chaerin commented while clicking the next page, hearing typing sounds from Dongwook’s laptop. She peeked at his screen and gasped. “Yah oppa, why are you saying that?”

 

Jiyong looked as well and smirked. “Yes, they are, and I know right, it’s daebak!” Taeyang laughed. “You sound like you’ve just recorded Gossip Girls, hyung.”

 

Caption: Se7en lying to his fans? Not good!

 

“I’m not technically lying about this,” Dongwook said and wiggled his brows again. “If they announce that they’re together, then I’ll be just fine, right, Jiyong?”

 

Jiyong looked over to Chaerin and forced a smile. The female leader just looked away, not knowing what to say. Bom nudged Seunghyun and hinted at him to help the leaders.

 

“Neh, they’re together. They told us.”

 

Bom’s eyes widened and she covered his mouth with her hand quickly. “Yah, why did you say that?” He pried her hand away and replied, “I thought you wanted me to say that?”

 

“Aniya, I’m asking you to save them, you pabo alien!”

 

Everyone except for Jiyong laughed, for a very solemn expression was on his face.

 

Chaerin blinked at Jiyong’s expression and then gave in. “Fine, we’re together.”

 

“That was easy,” Dongwook whispered to Daesung, who was busy staring at Gummy’s screen.

 

Jiyong looked at Chaerin in disbelief. “I thought you didn’t want anyone to know?”

 

“You seemed unhappy about the fact that we’re hiding our relationship, so why not let everyone know?” She then faced the camera and smiled. “Deh yorobun, we’re together and Se7en oppa’s not in trouble.”

 

Bom shook her head and went back to her laptop, only to realize that Seunghyun had typed in the words “I love you” on her address bar. She giggled and added a “too” behind.

 

Minzy was busy playing around with her photobooth and Seungmera just had to join in.

 

Caption: What happened to answering fan mails?

 

Dongwook then spoke. “I did promise a special ending. Is this special enough? The two famous idol groups getting together?”

 

“Deh yorobun, we would like to thank you for your support, and hence our ratings were this high!” Gummy said and showed a raw graph chart with her hands. Dara nodded and showed victory signs.

 

“We’re also very sad because this is our last episode,” Daesung said. “But in order to compensate this, would you like to see our four pairs of couples kissing?”

 

“Andwae!” Chaerin objected. “Kissing is too intimate! I object!”

 

“Ppoppo, ppoppo,” Daesung corrected himself. “Just a peck. C’mon, don’t be stingy!”

 

“Taeyang’s first on-screen kiss,” Dongwook pointed and Dara blushed. “So, are you guys gonna do it? I’m gonna buy lunch if everyone does it!” he said again, causing everyone to applaud.

 

“We’re doing it first,” Seungri said, turning Minzy’s face to him and planting a kiss on her cheek.

 

“WOOOOOOOO!” The others cheered, while Bom just hid her eyes with her hands. “Aigoo, aigoo!”

 

“Who’s next?” the panda asked as Minzy blushed.

 

“THE ALIEN COUPLE OF COURSE!” Dongwook exclaimed, pointing towards Seunghyun and Bom.

 

Bom giggled and pressed her lips against his, pulling away and smiling at the camera.

 

“DARAYANG!” Daesung exclaimed in his trot voice. Taeyang shyly gave his first on-screen kiss to Dara, pecking her on her forehead.

 

“THE LEADERS!”

 

Chaerin blinked while Jiyong closed in, giving her an eskimo kiss while they rubbed their noses together, smiling in bliss.

 

“That concludes our last episode, and thank you yorobun once again for watching Wassup We YG! We hope you had a blast because we definitely did! Annyeong!” Gummy said and waved, the others following suit.

 

The camera slowly faded away.

 

-CAM OFF-

 

“Have you forgiven me, yeobo?” Seunghyun asked as he snuggled against Bom, resting his nose on the crook of her neck. She giggled and handed him the mitten.

 

“I did, the moment you offered me this.”

 

They kissed again, smiling at each other in bliss.

 

“I remembered including the rule ‘No Kissing in building’ in the agreement.”

 

An annoying voice startled them and Seunghyun nodded. “A-ah, deh, sajangnim.”

 

FIN