Distance.

Is Love Allowed?

Seulgi told Wendy to message Irene on facebook. 

Wendy was shocked at the fact that Irene and her were actually friends. 

"Stupid dummy, of course youre friends with her because shes a student of our school." Seulgi said personally to Wendy. 

They were at the school at that hour. Yes, they had phones, they sneaked their phones and head to the girls' bathroom, there was free wifi at their school though. 

"Come on, message her!" Seulgi said, trying to steal Wendy's phone. 

"No! Stop it! and be quiet, doofus. They might know we're here." Wendy whispered. 

"Message who?" a familiar voice joined the conversation.

Wendy and Seulgi was shocked, when they saw Irene at the door of the girls' bathroom. 

"Oh, hello Irene." Seulgi said. 

"What we mea-meant w-wa" Wendy was stuttering and was red in the face so Seulgi finished her sentence. 

"What Wendy meant was Im going to massage her." Seulgi said in a calm voice, and rubbed Wendy's back all the way out of the bathroom. 

They left Irene with a confused face. 

-

"Wh-wh-what we me-me-meant w-was" Seulgi imitated Wendy but with a lot of stutters then laughed so hard. 

"Stop it. It's not funny" Wendy said turning her back to her bestfriend. 

"Oh, ohmygod my tummy." Seulgi said, with her eyes closed very tightly.

"Oh, shut up." 

"Why are you ma- hahahaha" Seulgi cant stop laughing

"Yo, whats so funny?" A voice appeared. 

Wendy noticed that Seulgi stopped laughing, she didnt know whats up since her back was facing Seulgi. Wendy turned and saw a quiet, shy Seulgi and an excited Joy. 

It was Wendy's turn to laugh, now. But she hid it first inside.

"Hnrg" Wendy chuckled under her breath. Seulgi threw a glare at her.

Wendy cant help but smile ear-to-ear. 

"Hey! What happened Im excited." Joy said while jumping, Seulgi finding it cute.

Seulgi, then had herself together and winked at Wendy, throwing her a secret message somehow.

"Nothing happened." Seulgi answered back, trying hard not to laugh as she remembered Wendy's stuttering effect. 

Joy noticed that so she poked Seulgi's arm and moved to her closer. 

"Ya! Why are you hiding secrets from me. Cant you remember our chat la-" Joy was cut off when Seulgi wrapped her hands at Joy's mouth. 

Wendy was shocked, how lucky Seulgi was.

"Be quiet or else." Seulgi whispered. 

"Whatever, tell me what happened." Joy muttered.

Wendy threw a glare at Seulgi, knowing that Seulgi will tell her since they are chatting always.

"It was because of We-" Seulgi was cut off when Irene popped. 

"Hello Seulgi." Irene said

"Hello Irene." Seulgi said. 

"Hello We-" Irene hadnt finished her greeeting, when she noticed that Wendy was gone. 

"Uhm, I must go now. Wendy must be hungry." Seulgi said bidding them goodbyes.

"Ei, bear. Dont forget." Joy shouted.

Seulgi was red in the face but She was an expert at hiding her feelings so Joy didnt notice that.

"What was that?" Irene said, Irene was left again by two dummies with a confused face. 

-

"Wendy?" Seulgi kept on searching for Wendy. 

She knew that Wendy would be inside the bathroom again, and so she went there. Yes, Wendy was there.

"Wendy." Seulgi said.

Wendy was looking at her reflection in the mirror. Eyes were watery, Seulgi knows that Wendy was near at the verge of breaking down.

Seulgi hugged her from the back.

"Wendy... You know I dont want you seeing cry, right? But if you cant hold it in, then I would rather see you crying than faking smiles." Seulgi said still hugging Wendy.

Silence wrapped the place. Seulgi still clinging onto Wendy.

Wendy turned at Seulgi, Seulgi still hugging her, Seulgi's head is now at Wendy's chest.

Boogsh. 

Wendy hit Seulgi with a roll of tissue paper lying in the bathroom, so hard. That made Seulgi's eyes close more tightly. 

Wendy felt that Seulgi tightened her hug even more, more than more, squishing Wendy and closing the distance between. Seulgi's head burying deeper on Wendy's chest hitting her.. you know. 

"Seulgi-ah youre hurting me." Wendy said

Seulgi then pulled away and shouted. 

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" so loud that the students outside was shocked.

"WEND-" Before Seulgi shouts the name of the criminal, Wendy slapped Seulgi's mouth. Making Seulgi cry. 

"Oh no" Wendy thought to herself. 

Seulgi cried in front of Wendy doing aegyo. Seulgi was so red in the face and tears stream down her face endlessly. 

"Wendy what have you done" Wendy thought to herself. Wendy starts to worry but she tries to keep her cold image.

"Ddeulgi is scared of Wendy. Ddeulgi doesnt like Wendy. Ddeulgi is scared of Wendy. Ddeulgi doesnt like Wendy." Seulgi said while doing aegyo. 

Wendy just looked at Seulgi. 

"Ddeulgi's head hurts. Ddeulgi hates Wendy. Ddeulgi wants to slap Wendy."

"Dont you even dare."

"Ddeulgi is scared. Ddeulgi needs love. Ddeulgi is.."

Wendy starts to worry when Seulgi's voice start to soften. 

The last thing Wendy knew was Seulgi clinging again on her. But, this time with a bear's weight. Seulgi must've been hurt. 

They were still at the bathroom, and yes theyre cuddling one another. Wendy begins to worry so she kissed Seulgi's red forehead. 

"Im sorry, Seulgi-ah. I promise I wont hurt you anymore..." Wendy then plants another kiss at her red forehead, hoping that her kiss may remove the swell.

"...Cause youre so annoying.. Please forgive me.." Wendy plants again a kiss. 

 "Ddeulgi hates you. Ddeulgi doesnt like your kisses. Ddeulgi wants Joy's." Seulgi was brought back to reality when she heard what she said. Her eyes widened.

"Really? If Joy kisses you, will you forgive me?" Wendy said with her eyebrows up. 

"Uhh." 

"Ill take that as a 'yes'"

"Stupid.You cant even talk infront of Irene and now youre telling me youre going to confront Joy to kiss me." Seulgi said in a calm voice

Wendy was slapped with Seulgi's words.

"Youre forgiven." Seulgi said, hugging Wendy. "But, seriously, I dont like your kisses." 

-

Author's note: Oh hey! Sorry for not updating, yesterday. We went out for a family outing ^^ Anyways, this chapter's got nothing to do with real life. Just a SeulDy splash. Next chapter will be a legit one.

As always, thank you. Fangirling has reached 1.5k views thank you. I would be using purple every A/N since it's my fave color. Enjoy ^^ *throws sarang*