Indirect Love

Is Love Allowed?

Author's note: Yes, I know that it's very early for an a/n. Im just going to remind you that I will not push those Bogum and Irene moments. I dont approve too. Sorry for pissing you off. Ya ~ less a/n now. so talkative xD

It's still March, students of Trinity High, are getting ready for summer vacation. Wendy is still worried at the fact that Irene might transfer school and she wont have a chance to get close with her girl crush. 

Seulgi and Joy were getting along so well, she knew what happened at the infirmary too. Seulgi told her so. 

Wendy's POV 

I wonder if Irene knows that too, is she aware that her bestfriend is with my bestfriend? Perhaps we can do that too, Bae Joohyun. 

As the usual here I am stalking Ms. Bae online at a Friday night. School week was done, finally, but it's so boring. Seulgi is having fun today with Joy, I must not disturb them. 

-Twitter-

I tweeted a selca of me. 

"Selca." I captioned.

6 favorites, my friends favorited that including Seulgi.

-beep-

" Baechu (@Irene_91) favorited your tweet." 

BOOGSH

Last thing I knew was I found myself down on the floor. 

"OHMYGOSH

AM

I

DREAMING

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE

OR 

IS THIS JUST FANTASY" My mind keeps on telling these words.

Wow. So I checked what tweet was that. 

"Irene_91 favorited your tweet "Selca"."

IRENE FAVORITED MY SELCA OHMY 

I scrolled to Irene's favorites to see if it was true. 

" 'Selca' " 

Yes, that piece of trash was in her favorites. 

I cant help but to smile.

Irene's POV

"Wendy looks so beautiful ohmy" I muttered to myself. 

Im home alone so it's okay. 

Oh wait, I havent followed Wendy yet, she doesnt follow me too. 

Yah, shes online, I must stop with the stalking first. What if I accidentally like her selcas, no not again.

Well, yes, I accidentally favorited her selca which was 10 MINUTES AGO. WHAT WOULD WENDY SAY, IM NOT FOLLOWING HER EITHER, WHAT IF SHE KNOWS THAT I WAS STALKING HER.

My mom once told me that if you really love someone you must fight for them, never be shy cause if feelings were to ignore, time will come that these feelings will be gone. 

-beep- 

My phone beeped continuously, I jumped in excitement expecting that some of it would be Wendy.

"Sosho, Amber Liu, Krystal Jung, and 197 others liked your profile picture."

"Brenda Song: Can we be friends?"

"Wang Lee Man: Hello ^ youre profile is stunning."

"Lami: Unnie! Your profile picture is so beautiful." 

Oh, those. 

Im tired of seeing these people, Wendy Son please appear in my notifications.

What if? What if I send her a message, like a simple hello? It wouldnt be bad right, wait, but what if shes annoyed at me. Shes acting very weird when I join their conversation with Seulgi. 

Should I ask Seulgi, since she's close with Wendy. Oh wait, I forgot she was out with Joy. Yes, with Joy. Sounds weird huh? But I cant help but be happy at the fact that my bestfriend and my crush's bestfriend are actually together. 

Well, Im not giving up, I believe that someday Wendy and I will be together forever and forever. 

Sometimes, I wonder if she has liked my profile picture, but, I remembered her actions towards me so it's possibly a 'no' 

-

Oh, Wendy retweeted a gif of a bunny eating a carrot cutely and a sleeeping hamster, the hamster really looks like her. Who can the bunny be? I must favorite too. It wont notify, right? I believe it wont

Author's POV

"Ya!" Wendy fell off her bed for the second time. 

" 'Baechu (@Irene_91) favorited your tweet' " Wendy spoke out loud. "WOOHOO!!!!" 

Wendy's dad left a couple of minutes, so Wendy is alone too Meant to be isnt it? Yes, it's the author speaking this is my pov after all. 

Wendy stalked Irene's twitter account too. Irene was retweeting a lot of quotes, good enough to describe Wendy's attitude.

"Ya, Why are her retweets like this?" Wendy said to herself

" 'Why do you run away everytime I appear, I wont bite baby' " 

Irene then tweeted. "Previous retweet, legit one >.<" 

Wendy studied the tweet clearly, she tried to recall people in Irene's life, she analyzes who could be that doofus ignoring her 'Bae'by 

Minutes passed and Wendy really doesnt know, she, then tweets "Are you referring to someone? *insert bunny emoji*" 

Irene never failed to notice Wendy's tweets. "Who's that bunny?!?!" Irene said with jealousy in her voice. 

Irene doesnt want to be assuming at all, so she doesnt have the nerve to mention Wendy and ask who that bunny could be, plus she knows that Wendy and her dont have a relationship at all so she doesnt have the rights to ask. 

Irene, somehow, clings onto hope. She tweets "Lucky rabbit .-. " She knows that Wendy is online, so theres a chance, a little drop of chance that Wendy can see this tweet. 

Wendy sees the tweet shocked she was, oh wait. She remembered that Lucky Rabbit was a candy. "Aish. Probably she is eating that candy right now." Wendy muttered to herself. 

Soon, she sees three new tweets of Irene.... 

" 'Ya ~ Please be informed >.<' "

" 'Im happy retweet button was created, helps say things directly to your love ones.' "

" '*hamster emoji* *heart emoji* *kiss emoji* T.T' " 

.... followed by retweets of Irene.

" 'My honeybunch baby who I offer my life to *picture of a hamster sleeping' "

" 'hamsters are love, hamsters are life' " 

"Ya. What's up with her retweeting things about hamsters." Wendy thought to herself

A newly fresh tweet of Irene appeared on Wendy's timeline. Yes, Wendy wasnt following Irene but she her notifications, so she is notified if Irene tweets. 

"Your selca = hamster ^_^" 

Wendy was shocked was she the hamster? She checked her selca again which Irene favorited. 

Her cheeks were squishy at the second frame. First frame consists of a normal smiling Wendy. 

Wendy was so happy at the fact that she was the hamster, but she isnt sure if that was real? 

Wendy was about to tweet something, like throwing a big hint that the rabbit is Irene but she was shy. 

Because of Wendy being really happy and hyper, she decided to follow Irene. It didnt take long enough. Wendy was shocked also, it was like a nanosecond when she followed Irene and Irene followed her back asap. Wow, flash.

Wendy then tweeted "*electric bolt emoji* *toilet emoji*" 

Irene knew that Wendy was referring to her. Irene smiled like an idiot in front of her phone. She still thinks of what to message to Wendy. 

-

Author's note: Wooh!!! Three chapters in a day!!! Im super proud, was it okay? Ya do you think Wendy and Irene have the guts to talk to each other.

Yah forgive me if my grammar is wrong, its late at night so my mind doesnt function right lol

Thank you for subscribing ~ Wooh!!! Fangirling reached 1.6k views and 71 subs. wow thank you much love much love.

AS ALWAYS I LOVE YOU ALL *THROWS SARANG*