Bridges of Love

Is Love Allowed?

March 15 , Monday

Fourth year students are very busy for their graduation, as the usual normal students were excited for the vacation. Elementary starts their vacay at the 19th, Freshmen, sophomores and juniors on the 24th and graduating students at the 29th. 

Wendy counted the days left. 9 days. 

Irene knew too that there were 9 days.

As usual, these two dummies over here have the same mind thats why theyre always the same. They thought of

"How bout asking help from my bestfriend who's together with her bestfriend."

Yeah you got it right. Wendy to Seulgi , Irene to Joy .

 

"Are you sure this time? You must be brave this time Wendy-ah" Seulgi said to her bestfriend who's having second thoughts while looking down. 

"Uh.." 

Meanwhile in the same place and same time... 

"Yah, what do you mean shes mad at you?" Joy asked Irene eyebrows curled. 

"Isnt it obvious? Like, everytime I appear everytime she and Seulgi talks she disappears." Irene explained

"Arent you familiar with the saying 'opposites attract'?" Joy asked while smirking

"We arent even opposite we're actually same all the time." Irene said

"Wait, I just noticed, Do you like Wendy?" Joy said blinking three times.

"How could you not know? Youre here with me since prom and how could you not know that Park Sooyoung!!!" Irene said shouting.

"Unnie. Can you please stop the shouting. You didnt tell me about that, Yah, what about PBG?" 

"I didnt like him okay and it's better that we're friends. Okay, now lets go back to the topic." Irene said

Joy and Irene were at the yard, so Irene's loud shout wasnt heared by anyone, Seulgi and Wendy are at the canteen. Back to Wendy and Seulgi's chat.

"Seul, Im not sure." Wendy said.

"Oh come on Wendy. You can do that, I know you. Besides, school is ending, it's either you wait and regret or risk it all." 

"Hmm. Seul youre right!!! Im going to message her later."

"Yah hang on hamster. What message? Message her? How bout talking to her right now. You know simple introduction." 

"I- Seul.. You kn-" 

"Jackpot, Wannie." 

Seulgi saw Joy and Irene outside, so she dragged Wendy with her to the yard. 

-

Author's POV 

Irene noticed that Seulgi was pulling Wendy outside, but Wendy was struggling and trying to escape Seulgi's grip. Too bad, she cant. "Shes cute, like a hamster." Irene thought to herself.

"As you can see, Love has a lot of degrees, and You are lucky if you encou- Yah Irene Unnie!!!" Joy shouted making Irene jump.

Wendy knows that Irene was there and she saw Irene gets shocked. "Omo shes like a jumping bunny, so cute." Wendy thought. She didnt know Seulgi got her outside already. 

Irene was red in the face but she saw Wendy so she smiled at her, but she was disappointed when she saw Wendy avoiding her gaze and pretented like she hasnt seen anything. Aw poor Baenny. 

"What are you looking at for god's sake I was speaking here and I cant believe you didnt understand a thi-" Joy shut up and noticed that Irene's smile disappeared so she decided to look to where she was staring.

"Speak of the devil... Oh, I see." Joy said but suddenly slapped Irene so hard that Irene got annoyed.

"Yah! Why did you slap me?!" Irene said shouting

"Because youre jealous of my Seulgi!!!" Joy shouted back.

"What?! Jealous what?! Are you out of your mind Joy?! Why would I be jealous of Seulgi?!?!" Irene said shouting again.

"Uhm, Are you guys okay?" A familiar voice joined.

"Seulgi unnie! Irene unnie here is fighting me and she claims that shes jeal- Oop." Joy hasnt finished her sentence yet when Irene elbowed her.

"Whatever. You dont need to explain, youre shouts were enough." Seulgi said.

Irene's face heated up when she saw a foot behind Seulgi, She knew that that was Wendy alright. 

"No, No. Joy was misunderstanding, I wasnt jealous of you.." Irene said bowing down. "Sorry."

"Its okay." Seulgi said 

Seulgi was about to hug Joy but she was pulled by a midget behind her, hugging her waist. Irene was looking intimately at those hands, amazed by how beautiful her fingers are. She cant imagine those arms encircling around her waist, then Irene was snapped out when Seulgi yelped. 

Wendy's POV

Was Irene jealous of Seulgi? Why would she be jeal- I was pulled by Seulgi when she moved so I pulled her back. Whats the problem of this bear push n pulling me? I peeked and saw a blushing bunny and a tall orange haired girl. I kept on looking at the bunny, she smiled back. 

So, I was obvious?!?!?! I digged my head at Seulgi's back and held her tighter, sending her a secret message that I want to leave. 

Irene's POV 

I can see here in my right is an annoyed tall girl. In front of me is a bear hugged by a hamster from behind. 

Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky bear. LUCKY bear. 

I sighed. 

I can see that Wendy is now hugging Seulgi a lot more tighter, and Seulgi complained. "Wendy-ah?! Can you stop, please?" Seulgi said. So, Wendy placed her head on Seulgi's back. 

I really really really want to be close to Wendy... 

I looked at Joy and winked, Oh god she looks so done with everything that I've done. She gave me a "okay-go-on-I-dont-care" look 

I nodded in return. I can see that Joy passed an expression at Seulgi and she got it already. I think it's like a "you-know-what-to-do" look.

I smiled at Seulgi and she knows what up. Oh, I love this couple. Seulgi then gave me a "its-up-to-you" look. Her hands were at Wendy's arms, ready to escape. 

Oh, I like where this is going. I stand closely to where Seulgi is so we're close to one another. Seulgi counted to 3, out loud.

"Hm?" I can see Wendy's head move. 

1...2....3

Then, Seulgi immediately jumped to Joy and wrapped her with her arms. Wendy was leaning at Seulgi before she did that so when Seulgi flew she fell into my arms. 

Mission accomplished. 

So, that makes Wendy and I hug. 

I can feel Wendy wants to escape but of course I wont let that happen so I hugged her tightly. 

Wendy's POV

I was shocked when Irene catched me or was it planned... I was about to push her away when she tightened her hug even more. I cant breath, but it felt so right. She hugged me more tighter, my head's on her chest close to her precious s.

More tight, tighter than earlier, I was catching my breath. Then, she cupped my cheeks and said "Youre red. Youre cute" and I felt my heart skipped a beat, Dear Bae I am both blushing and catching my breath and thats all because of you. 

As I looked around, the sun was about to go down and we're still in the yard, cuddling. 

Joy and Seulgi were nowhere to be seen. 

"Hey. It's getting dark should we go home?" Irene said. 

We? Is there a we? I would be glad if theres a "we". 

I nodded. 

I wanted to speak but my voice was lost and my mouth doesnt want to, so I keep on nodding. 

The only way we have to go in order to get out of the school was to the canteen, to the hallway, to the indoor court, to the hallway of our classrooms and to the entrance of our school. It's very dark and Seulgi knows that Im afraid of the dark. 

Guess, I will be clinging onto Irene again.

Irene's POV

I really feel sorry for Wendy, if it wasnt for my deep desire we wouldnt be stucked here. Oh yes, I forgot, I ordered Joy and Seulgi to go home and let us be alone. They really know whats up, thats why I hugged her real hard even if it touches my . I wonder what did she feel? 

Joy told me that Wendy was afraid of the dark and of rats, so they came up with an idea to shut the power off of the entire school. It's sad but funny, but I really want to hang out with Wendy. 

Sorry my Seungwannie! 

I didnt know I was smiling by myself and I saw Wendy looking at me blushing, when I looked at her, she looked away. 

That made me sad though. So youre playing with my feelings Wan-ah? Well, Im on.

-

author's note: HEYYY!!!! IM EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER OMG. A game wow, can you guess? No worries Hakuna Matata. I will be writing the next chapter asap. 

Anyways, Wenrene starts now guys!!! Thank you for subscribing, this fanfic is a lot more different than Fangirling but thats okay because knowing and feeling your prescence by commenting is helpful.

Thank you!!! *throws sarang*